PDA

View Full Version : Big problem !!!!!

Libertine
06-06-2015, 07:25 PM
I had big log on the game just after 30 minutes we could then come into play !!! I no longer find any contrictiile troops but can not raise !! I paid for this game and want to give me !! explain the game has always problems !!

Invasion CS
06-07-2015, 04:11 AM
I had big log on the game just after 30 minutes we could then come into play !!! I no longer find any contrictiile troops but can not raise !! I paid for this game and want to give me !! explain the game has always problems !!

We have been aware of the problem which occurred on June 6th, around 6:00 PM UTC, and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!

kureiaztig
06-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Can you help me i want to buy VIP but ill try many time my order always deny he said i come back 30minutes but nothing change what happened pls help me

Invasion CS
06-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Can you help me i want to buy VIP but ill try many time my order always deny he said i come back 30minutes but nothing change what happened pls help me

Could you kindly send us the screenshots for the purchase process? Then we can make investigation for you. Thanks for your cooperation.