PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the game simple

Diwturb Nut
06-30-2015, 04:40 AM
Hey guys, I have met a few players in #33 that also play game of war and some have stated along with I that this is a better game. The simplicity of the game is perfect to keep not only the money spenders happy, but also the non money spenders too. I have spent over 1k on my city in gow and mz has gotten so outrageous that even gow biggest spender has sent complaints to them. I am glad to see you guys haven't created heros that required an engineers degree to understand gear, cores, and relics like game of war. I have not spent any money yet and have played a week and already over 130k power and 17k kills. My guild enjoys the fact that I started fighting off the bat, and knew how to rally, and how to defend from an incoming attack. So my only complaint would be if y'all went outrageous on time and RSS to complete research and build troops, which appears is not the case at this time...so please continue the simplicity and I do plan on spending money really soon...great job on the graphics

D3vil5ro53
06-30-2015, 07:12 AM
Hey guys, I have met a few players in #33 that also play game of war and some have stated along with I that this is a better game. The simplicity of the game is perfect to keep not only the money spenders happy, but also the non money spenders too. I have spent over 1k on my city in gow and mz has gotten so outrageous that even gow biggest spender has sent complaints to them. I am glad to see you guys haven't created heros that required an engineers degree to understand gear, cores, and relics like game of war. I have not spent any money yet and have played a week and already over 130k power and 17k kills. My guild enjoys the fact that I started fighting off the bat, and knew how to rally, and how to defend from an incoming attack. So my only complaint would be if y'all went outrageous on time and RSS to complete research and build troops, which appears is not the case at this time...so please continue the simplicity and I do plan on spending money really soon...great job on the graphics

Nice feedback ;)

But dont worry i would describe this game as following.
Very simple to learn, difficult to master!