PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service is not answering

Ferni
06-30-2015, 10:43 AM
I have to say your support and support system is absolutely bad and slow
No answers provided since hours
If you guys don't know how to treat customers get expert advise.

D3vil5ro53
06-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Remember the company is located in china, and it could be that they have night atm. So the staff may sleep.

As much as i know all my mails have been answerd not allways as i would like it (in my favor) but i have had no problems with the support.

Ferni
06-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Remember the company is located in china, and it could be that they have night atm. So the staff may sleep.

As much as i know all my mails have been answerd not allways as i would like it (in my favor) but i have had no problems with the support.

I am in same time zone so it's not unrealistic to expect an answer after 4 hours ?

Zach
06-30-2015, 10:16 PM
I am in same time zone so it's not unrealistic to expect an answer after 4 hours ?

Are you sure you are? Because compared to my current time the support team gets on in about 3 hours.

Metro
07-02-2015, 07:26 AM
I have to say your support and support system is absolutely bad and slow
No answers provided since hours
If you guys don't know how to treat customers get expert advise.

Hey Ferni i cant login anymore and i'm trying to get an answer from tap4fun but still after 1.5 day no response. Nice if you have spent 5k on a game

Ferni
07-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Hey Ferni i cant login anymore and i'm trying to get an answer from tap4fun but still after 1.5 day no response. Nice if you have spent 5k on a game

Hi metro wow that sucks and I try to get an real answer out of them but other like tell me exact time bullshit I don't get anything out of em and yes they are the worst ever I have seen in customer service
Damn crap

Ferni
07-02-2015, 07:35 AM

I am sorry but how they do it now is nothing but bullshit

Invasion CS
07-02-2015, 10:52 AM
I am sorry but how they do it now is nothing but bullshit

Ferni, sorry for such gaming experience you had while asking for CS' help. We are dealing with many emails but we promise that we would get back to you at a earliest time, and we really understand your feeling while waiting for answers, and please wait for a little longer, you will get one. Thank you for your great support to Invasion, we'll keep up good jobs and try best to provide you with a more satisfactory gameplay and service. :p

Where
07-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Most of these businesses will respond in 48-72 hours. You can not wait four hours and complain, patience.

Ferni
07-03-2015, 07:11 AM
Most of these businesses will respond in 48-72 hours. You can not wait four hours and complain, patience.

I am sorry there must be some difference in issues and not treat everything same.
Simple I am paying for something that's why I am expecting some better service simple.

Ferni
07-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Thanks Finally I got an answer which was acceptable
But it still took too long I know that there might be hundreds of mails per day but you need to focus and group them in priority levels.
Simple software solutions can help you with that.
But thanks
Ferni