PDA

View Full Version : PVP interrupted and no compensation!

NoMoreMercy
08-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Very frustrating when you prepare for pvp and buy diamonds to keep the shield up during pvp events. All of a sudden it gets cancelled and I would have to spend money on diamonds again if I decide to shield!! Absolutely unprofessional preparation from game development and server maintenance side. I also tried contacting tap4fun about compensation and no replies! Another case of poor communication! Anyone has same problems? Feel free to share so our message gets across.

Thank you

Billy LaCurtis
08-27-2015, 01:02 AM
I agree about the shields and get the feeling they want gamers to have to keep re buying the pricey shields!
I lost some items during a server issue, Which they emailed all out, but never saw the compensations they claimed we were getting! also the shields should be able to be raised and dropped without re purchase!

Invasion CS
08-27-2015, 02:06 AM
Very frustrating when you prepare for pvp and buy diamonds to keep the shield up during pvp events. All of a sudden it gets cancelled and I would have to spend money on diamonds again if I decide to shield!! Absolutely unprofessional preparation from game development and server maintenance side. I also tried contacting tap4fun about compensation and no replies! Another case of poor communication! Anyone has same problems? Feel free to share so our message gets across.

Thank you

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please don't worry. We will help you. I kindly suggest you to check if there is any reply in your spam box. Thanks!

Invasion CS
08-27-2015, 02:07 AM
I agree about the shields and get the feeling they want gamers to have to keep re buying the pricey shields!
I lost some items during a server issue, Which they emailed all out, but never saw the compensations they claimed we were getting! also the shields should be able to be raised and dropped without re purchase!

Hi Billy! Have you checked that if you still don't get the compensation now? If so, please send mail to us and we will check for you.

NoMoreMercy
08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
Only got a generic message that was sent through game server too. But didn't get actual compensation still!! The message states that "every" player was compensated which is completely a wrong statement since there are at least 2 here who got nothing! That's just ridiculous!

Here is the copy of message i got:

Hi friend,

We are truly sorry for this false announcement so we closed the PVP event at that time which caused it only lasted for 3 hours. And we have compensated every player items worth 1800 diamonds and it includes basic chest x1, 500 diamonds and 3hr speed upx 3.

Sorry again and hope you could understand!

Warm regards,
Tap4Fun Customer Service

NoMoreMercy
08-27-2015, 03:00 AM
Billy,
Good call on the shields deactivating if not used for needed time!

Invasion CS
08-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Only got a generic message that was sent through game server too. But didn't get actual compensation still!! The message states that "every" player was compensated which is completely a wrong statement since there are at least 2 here who got nothing! That's just ridiculous!

Here is the copy of message i got:

Hi friend,

We are truly sorry for this false announcement so we closed the PVP event at that time which caused it only lasted for 3 hours. And we have compensated every player items worth 1800 diamonds and it includes basic chest x1, 500 diamonds and 3hr speed upx 3.

Sorry again and hope you could understand!

Warm regards,
Tap4Fun Customer Service

Please don't worry. We will check for you. Please send mail to us from customer service in game. Thanks for your cooperation!