PDA

View Full Version : Binding /unbinding

Sethri
08-28-2015, 10:18 PM
I recently had an issue with my Facebook acct and contacted customer service as I needed to have my acct unbinded from Facebook. A day later my acct was no longer binder to Facebook but is now binded to my device... Worse part is it a bound to my tablet which I only use at home. I have tried to bind the account to my new Facebook account and to a couple Gmail accounts, I also created a tap4free account but nothing is working. I keep getting a user authentication error. I've written customer service but still haven't heard back. Was wondering what I can do...?

Invasion CS
08-31-2015, 01:17 AM
I recently had an issue with my Facebook acct and contacted customer service as I needed to have my acct unbinded from Facebook. A day later my acct was no longer binder to Facebook but is now binded to my device... Worse part is it a bound to my tablet which I only use at home. I have tried to bind the account to my new Facebook account and to a couple Gmail accounts, I also created a tap4free account but nothing is working. I keep getting a user authentication error. I've written customer service but still haven't heard back. Was wondering what I can do...?

Hi Sethri! Sorry for the trouble. To help you better, could you please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us mails. We will check further for you. Thanks!

Sethri
08-31-2015, 08:24 AM
Hi Sethri! Sorry for the trouble. To help you better, could you please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us mails. We will check further for you. Thanks!

I tried to private message you but it says your inbox is full

Invasion CS
09-01-2015, 01:11 AM
I tried to private message you but it says your inbox is full

Really sorry for the trouble. Could you please try to send it again? If you still cannot PM me, please post the screenshot of the error and we will deal with it. Thanks!