PDA

View Full Version : Some iimptovements can be made to the Rebel system

BooMsticK
07-01-2015, 06:25 AM
It's a cool new feature. I think it could be better though. As I stare at my base trying to figure out what to upgrade next , I'm imagining how much better it could be. It should be more competitive in certain ways but keep the same principle it has. Here's what I think it should be. Again, just my opinions.

- instead, you will lose your troops.
- start with the troops you've built.
- they will attack you first or attack if there are troops left after each attack
- replace the boring coin toss simululator game with this?
- be able to watch the battle
- your rebel is randomly placed somewhere and only you can see it unless you rally.

I'm at level 10 and these are my observations of it so far. Use all of them or a select few. I think the game would be better with at least one of my ideas implemented.

SpartinM06
07-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Just saying, you can already whatch the battles

WAR HOUND Z27
07-07-2015, 07:21 AM
- instead, you will lose your troops. No thanks the rewards arent worth troop loss
- start with the troops you've built. you do this anyway, unless im not understanding this part
- they will attack you first or attack if there are troops left after each attack Indifferent really, Though i prefer not to have to deal with rebels and players
- replace the boring coin toss simululator game with this?agree to this to a point, i get alot of speed ups through Simulator, If the boosted the Rss and Speed Up rewards to the rebels, as well as added a higher amount of Diamonds on top of the 200 the alright
- be able to watch the battle you can already
- your rebel is randomly placed somewhere and only you can see it unless you rally. no thanks i perfer not to have to march over an hr just for a rebel if it spawns all the way across the map

all in all I dont see this as an attractive idea, specially with the troop loss.

Roseyfox
07-09-2015, 12:30 AM
I'm sorry I half say I hate all of your ideal more dislike I do not agree.