PDA

View Full Version : Android keyboard/ guild names

gottagift
07-01-2015, 11:25 AM
TAP4FUN, you should limit the characters allowable when naming a guild. The guild i am in is in ZONE #33. In order for newbies to search for a particular member or guild, they have to type in the name of the player or guild. Problem is, my guild has the initials W^r. Andi simply cannot find a ^(caret symbol) on my Android keyboard. Please to limit names to A-Z, ),(0-9) and do not allow use of special characters.

Zach
07-01-2015, 11:54 AM
You do have a caret symbol on your keyboard. On Bluestacks once you pull up the keyboard: Tap "?123" in the bottom left, then "~[<" right above it. You'll find the caret symbol on the middle row. But yeah, I do somewhat agree that tags should be limited to numerical and alphabetical characters, but on the other hand many players like having special symbols in their guild tags.

gottagift
07-01-2015, 01:24 PM
You do have a caret symbol on your keyboard. On Bluestacks once you pull up the keyboard: Tap "?123" in the bottom left, then "~[<" right above it. You'll find the caret symbol on the middle row. But yeah, I do somewhat agree that tags should be limited to numerical and alphabetical characters, but on the other hand many players like having special symbols in their guild tags.

Sure i have bluestacks, and i use it for obvious reasons(screen size) but i kind've figure that seeing how this game is created for android platforms and such. that maybe most android users (and TAP4FUN)can appreciate where i am coming from.

D3vil5ro53
07-01-2015, 01:46 PM
You allso can rename your guild TAG if i am correct.