PDA

View Full Version : Attacked while shielded

Saurabh Modi
09-02-2015, 04:55 AM
Yesterday I shielded up myself during pvp and when my shield was about to get over I purchased the new shield and it notified me that I am using shield and then too I clicked yes to use that shield as well and it showed something like shield activated or something similar then when I logged in today morning it showed that I am attacked twice and I lost more then 600,000 power and too many t3 troops.

Please revert back my power and troops

NoMoreMercy
09-02-2015, 04:59 AM
Same thing happened to me. I was attacked while having 24 hour shield active. Wasted diamonds on that hoping to build some ground. Still got attacked with 17 hours left on the shield. Emailed them about this and posted a thread. So far,nothing was done...

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Yesterday I shielded up myself during pvp and when my shield was about to get over I purchased the new shield and it notified me that I am using shield and then too I clicked yes to use that shield as well and it showed something like shield activated or something similar then when I logged in today morning it showed that I am attacked twice and I lost more then 600,000 power and too many t3 troops.

Please revert back my power and troops

Hi Saruabh! Please don't worry about it. We will help you with this issue. I kindly suggest you to send mail to our customer service in game. Please also send the screenshot of the battle report and tell us the type of shield you used. Thanks for your cooperation in advance!

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Same thing happened to me. I was attacked while having 24 hour shield active. Wasted diamonds on that hoping to build some ground. Still got attacked with 17 hours left on the shield. Emailed them about this and posted a thread. So far,nothing was done...

Sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please wait patiently and your issue would be taken care of. Or you could PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. I will check for you.