PDA

View Full Version : Got attacked under 24 hour shield 2 days ago! No compensation!

NoMoreMercy
09-03-2015, 02:33 PM
I got attacked having a 24 hour shield. Emailed the t4f team throuh the game with battle reports and evrything and still see no help! I lost about 19k power and 1900 troops because of a stupid game glitch! Whats the point of having shield if you get attacked! And i still had 17 hours left on it! Not like i was a few minutes to run out of it!That's ridiculous! I demanded a compensation for that, but Nothing was done! Absolutely nothing!Thats just sad,t4f! After we pay money to have shields and other items! Really sad!

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 01:37 AM
I got attacked having a 24 hour shield. Emailed the t4f team throuh the game with battle reports and evrything and still see no help! I lost about 19k power and 1900 troops because of a stupid game glitch! Whats the point of having shield if you get attacked! And i still had 17 hours left on it! Not like i was a few minutes to run out of it!That's ridiculous! I demanded a compensation for that, but Nothing was done! Absolutely nothing!Thats just sad,t4f! After we pay money to have shields and other items! Really sad!

Sorry for the trouble. We will help you with this issue. May I ask you if you have received our reply or not? If not, please check if there is any reply in your spam box. Or you could PM me your mail address and I will check this issue for you.