PDA

View Full Version : Login problems

New Germany
09-03-2015, 11:38 PM
I am having the same problem I had on z17 three months ago. My game hits 70% and stops loading. Username is NG Fury, VIP 5 HQ 17 on z46 Lincoln. I don't know who all else is having the problem... It isn't working on my solid 4G or either of two wifis. All other apps work fine. Please give more time for Rebel event or reimburse... Because I was going to hit lvl 70 Rebel but now I am be lucky to hit 50... And that's easily 5k diamonds worth of stuff I could really use(our zone has an 180m player, clearly I stand little chance and need everything I can get to fight on)

Invasion CS
09-06-2015, 01:52 AM
I am having the same problem I had on z17 three months ago. My game hits 70% and stops loading. Username is NG Fury, VIP 5 HQ 17 on z46 Lincoln. I don't know who all else is having the problem... It isn't working on my solid 4G or either of two wifis. All other apps work fine. Please give more time for Rebel event or reimburse... Because I was going to hit lvl 70 Rebel but now I am be lucky to hit 50... And that's easily 5k diamonds worth of stuff I could really use(our zone has an 180m player, clearly I stand little chance and need everything I can get to fight on)

Hi New! Sorry for the delay. For your login issue, could you please send us the screenshot of the error? Thanks!