PDA

View Full Version : ERROR 1:Connection error

Danylan
07-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Hi,

i am for 14 days in France on a holiday and have wifi here! All my apps work perfectly except Invasion.
This happens : ERROR 1:Connection error Please check the network code
also tried on another phone but didn't work.
I know this is normally the error message when you have no connection, but now i am sure i have.. I also bought some internet for in abroad but no 3g around here Please help! Iam a pretty big player (high rank player) and really want to play next 14 days... please please help
Many thanx in advance ;)

Kind regards,
Danylan

Danylan
07-05-2015, 08:17 PM
ehhhhh ok?? this doesnt really help ;)

D3vil5ro53
07-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Pls test some other WiFi spot as there could be set up rules (WiFi provider) that limit some ports that are used to acsess the game.

Hope this helps

Danylan
07-06-2015, 05:35 AM
Pls test some other WiFi spot as there could be set up rules (WiFi provider) that limit some ports that are used to acsess the game.

Hope this helps

Thanx for the reply bro, much appreciated!
Unfortunately there are no other wifi spots here (i am somewhere in the mountains)
But what did u mean by those set up rules? Is it possible to change them in settings on the iphone (i have an iphone 5)
Apps like netflix and the app store (even re downloading the app) works..

D3vil5ro53
07-06-2015, 12:14 PM
No those rules are set up by the ISP or Local Wifi hot spot provider. They may limit some ports so that the connections feels faster but in reality they just dont let you do some things ;)

Some info on TCP and UDP ports (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_Datagram_Protocol)

SpartinM06
07-06-2015, 11:53 PM
Speak to the person providing the internet or log on using a browser before trying to start the game

Danylan
07-14-2015, 09:07 PM
Speak to the person providing the internet or log on using a browser before trying to start the game

offcourse i did both but thanks! What i am doin now is walking to find my 3g and it helps: there are some places wit little 3g spots in the mountains for like 5 min.. so i can protect myself for the holiday ;) Thanx again guys!

D3vil5ro53
07-14-2015, 11:10 PM
Nice to hear you did it. Have a nice vecation ;)