PDA

View Full Version : Titles

h00pz
07-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Since the update none of the R4 in WT in Server 6 on iPhones or iPads can give titles to anyone. It crashes the game on iPhone 6 every time. Has anyone else seen this issue? Have a fix for it?

Invasion CS
07-08-2015, 01:34 AM
Since the update none of the R4 in WT in Server 6 on iPhones or iPads can give titles to anyone. It crashes the game on iPhone 6 every time. Has anyone else seen this issue? Have a fix for it?

Thank you for your feedback. We have fully noted this issue and we are trying our best to fix it asap. Please kindly give us some time. Thank you for your understanding!

D3vil5ro53
07-08-2015, 05:31 AM

Do you mean the titel as ranks in the guild or titel from the monument?

h00pz
07-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Titles via the monument. As a test I was made Governor. I was able to give titles as governor. I am not able to give titles as a R4. When I press the title button, it crashes and closes the game.

Invasion CS
07-09-2015, 01:48 AM
Titles via the monument. As a test I was made Governor. I was able to give titles as governor. I am not able to give titles as a R4. When I press the title button, it crashes and closes the game.

Thanks for giving the information. Only the governor could give the title now. We are still working on fixing this issue. Appreciate your understanding. :)

h00pz
07-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Any ETA for the fix for this? Our Guild Leader cannot be on 24/7. That is why we have R4's. It is impending growth of players who would like to accelerate the long builds. Please advise as to when we will see this fixed.

ThePunisherz
07-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Any ETA for the fix for this? Our Guild Leader cannot be on 24/7. That is why we have R4's. It is impending growth of players who would like to accelerate the long builds. Please advise as to when we will see this fixed.

This thread was about Monuments and not the guild titles itself!

h00pz
07-14-2015, 06:57 PM

Yes it is. But the R4's in our guild are typically assigned the Tier 2 titles, WHICH CAN assign the tier 3 monument titles to players in the game. our R4's are extension of the R5 of our guild who is also the Governor of our server. Thus why I asked the question. This is all pertaining to assigning Monument titles.