PDA

View Full Version : Missing from the map

Aar
06-06-2015, 09:47 PM
19.00: I can not see myself on the map on server six. My guild members tags appear red as if I don't belong to that guild despite being apply to interact with them. I am also in a permanent rally which I can not end. Any ideas when this is going to be fixed?

Aar
Server 6

DZA
06-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Atm they have to fix very very Many bugs. They work 100% on These problems, but they need some Time for these...I have no problems with my acc at S6 (Android). Many Players Lost Dias and ressources, what me interests is, How They will get them back? :D
LG DZA

Invasion CS
06-07-2015, 03:36 AM
19.00: I can not see myself on the map on server six. My guild members tags appear red as if I don't belong to that guild despite being apply to interact with them. I am also in a permanent rally which I can not end. Any ideas when this is going to be fixed?

Aar
Server 6

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. Some players from zone 1 to zone 14 are affected by this. We have been aware of this problem and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!