PDA

View Full Version : building que failure

masond10
06-06-2015, 10:24 PM
I upgraded my armory than it turned of i thought it was done. Then i tried to upgrade something else wouldn't let me. I went to the armory and i kicked me out when i taped the upgrade button. My armory is stuck on this i cant upgrade anything can some one help me.

username: masond10

have no picture i went of to quick.

Ragnarok13
06-06-2015, 10:29 PM
i ve got the same problem

claricetanss
06-07-2015, 12:58 AM
I have the same problem too. Please fix it.

ANASTACIA
06-07-2015, 01:02 AM
I have encounter the same problem. When I open my account today my building queue is empty as well as my production. But when I am about to upgrade my building it says full. What I produce units it say full.. Now my food will go back to zero since it wasn't use my troops gonna consume it all.

area 51
06-07-2015, 01:27 AM
My name on the game is area 51 I have a problem the game won't let me build defenses please fix this

Invasion CS
06-07-2015, 03:55 AM
Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. We have been aware of this problem and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!