PDA

View Full Version : My Great Idea!

Jeffrey Bulakowski
09-21-2015, 01:41 PM
I would like to see the development of a Ambulance building in our bases. Similar to the hospitals but for players to be able to recover units lost during battles outside of the base.

I propose a Ambulance building where you build units like the tier system that have differing levels of recovery. IE A1 would be able to recover 5 T1 troops, A2 would be able to recover 10 T1 troops, A3 would be able to recover 20 T1 troops, and so on. I'm sure you get my drift.

Alternative idea would be where you would not develop the Ambulance units but be able win them during events or in the War Sim(which most people dislike and maybe this would give people a reason to by more chips to play it).

I see stalling and stagnation in zones and think this could be a great feature to revitalize players that are stuck in a rut not wanting to play for fear of losing millions of power points and give courage to the smaller players to attack larger ones.

This idea would also open up new trees of research and new areas to put into commander and officer's features. Also a new awesomely designed building in our bases would be cool.

Thank you for your time and attention to My Great Idea! Lol Live long and prosper

Zen1124
09-21-2015, 06:41 PM
yea i would love that but it would be too op. defending players would get less points in pvp