PDA

View Full Version : 78% loading problem of 6.6.15

ocvo
06-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Although I could log on to my main account "ocvo" in area 1 I could not log in to any other of my accounts. Accounts affected/attacked by other players are 1 Zechariah 2 Elisha 3 Malachi 4 Ezekiel 5 Hemoth 6 whoami 7 BillyBob 8 Mr Flibble 9 InigoMontoya 10 Floyd 11 DwayneDibley 12 WrongOne 13 Bertie 14 Pippo. I have no idea what was lost on these accounts nor am I prepared to check through so many. As so many people were affected surely the only solution is to reset all accounts to a state before the incident! Please note everyone of these accounts is a VIP account.
ocvo

ojotigre
06-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Although I could log on to my main account "ocvo" in area 1 I could not log in to any other of my accounts. Accounts affected/attacked by other players are 1 Zechariah 2 Elisha 3 Malachi 4 Ezekiel 5 Hemoth 6 whoami 7 BillyBob 8 Mr Flibble 9 InigoMontoya 10 Floyd 11 DwayneDibley 12 WrongOne 13 Bertie 14 Pippo. I have no idea what was lost on these accounts nor am I prepared to check through so many. As so many people were affected surely the only solution is to reset all accounts to a state before the incident! Please note everyone of these accounts is a VIP account.
ocvo

My troops are stuck in limbo

ocvo
06-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Also cannot do any research on any of these accounts due to low Vip error message!

Invasion CS
06-07-2015, 03:48 AM
Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. Can you log in the game now? Our tech team will fix the problem occurred on June 7th ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!

George Moise
01-09-2016, 01:28 AM
I can't log in, it goes up to 78% and then stop!!!!

Invasion CS
01-10-2016, 02:23 AM
I can't log in, it goes up to 78% and then stop!!!!

Due to system failure during January 9th 1:00 to 1:50 UTC, players can't log in the game. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and the system failure problem has been figured out at 2:00 UTC and now you can log in the game. Meanwhile we have delivered compensation for this issue. Thanks for your understanding!