PDA

View Full Version : Bug

JubalEarly
06-07-2015, 03:31 AM
My user is JubalEarly and i have sent three emails to customer service. After the server issues i have lost
1525 Diamonds
Half of my ** troops and some of my * troops
2 marches
7 60 minute speed ups
3 3 hour speed ups
2 8 hour speed ups
1 24 hour speed up
not sure how many 10 and 15 minute speed ups.

I am a monthly subscriber and pay teal money to play. I really enjoy the game and would like to keep playing. I just can not in the current circumstances. Please help me so I can keep playing.

With great appreciation.
JubalEarly

Invasion CS
06-07-2015, 03:43 AM
My user is JubalEarly and i have sent three emails to customer service. After the server issues i have lost
1525 Diamonds
2 marches
7 60 minute speed ups
3 3 hour speed ups
2 8 hour speed ups
1 24 hour speed up

I am a monthly subscriber and pay teal money to play. I really enjoy the game and would like to keep playing. I just can not in the current circumstances. Please help me so I can keep playing.

With great appreciation.
JubalEarly

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. We have been aware of this problem and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Don Karleone
06-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Не могу войти в игру, зависает на 78℅

Invasion CS
06-08-2015, 03:25 AM
1525 Diamonds
2 marches
7 60 minute speed ups
3 3 hour speed ups
2 8 hour speed ups
1 24 hour speed up

With great appreciation.
JubalEarly

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. There is a mail peak. Our customer service are working hard to answer mails. Please give us more time. And most of the bugs have been fixed and we made compensations accordingly. Please check in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!