PDA

View Full Version : Rather Disgraced.

ThePunisherz
07-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Removed by myself as solved!

Zach
07-10-2015, 05:45 AM
I'm not sure what happened with your thread. I have recovered it though. Have a great day!

Invasion CS
07-10-2015, 06:51 AM
So after my post in the forum recently about my created fansite for Invasion, the thread was deleted by one of the moderators and lets be honest you've disheartened my intentions to even play this game now nevermind creating a fansite.
Was doing my best to take a little pressure off Tap4Fun, add some guides and tips for new players and also some tools everyones been asking for, but nicely enough it seems Tap4Fun - Invasion doesnt want fansites even when they are helping you out voluntary.

Secondly, around 3mil wages was distributed in my guild last night not one of us got these due to the server issues you had. Along with some users also losing troops.

Id have happily sent in a facebook message and contact you guys but since they are read and never answered you only give me reason to blast you on the forum.

Zone #1
Just Ace

We are deeply sorry that we deleted your post accidentally. Your website is amazing. We really appreciate your support. Your post has been recovered. Please have a check. Thank you for your understanding!

ThePunisherz
07-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Sorry for my actions of over reacting on the situation and im to see it resolved!

Many thanks, Ace.

Zach
07-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Problem has been resolved. Closed to keep some spammers away.