PDA

View Full Version : I am not able to sign into my account.

Mazen66
07-11-2015, 04:44 AM
Hello, customer support. I am the proud owner of the guild [UCE] United Corps. Sadly, I had to reset my iPad due to glitches. When, I tried signing back into my old account, Mazen66, which I had binded with facebook through the diamond mine, it gave me an error saying "Account not binded.". I am sure that the account is binded since whenever I check my Facebook in the games tab, I always see the game invasion. Also, the fact that I had the Diamond mine shows that I have bound the accounts. I have made two alternative accounts, one is named Explicit and the other is mazen66. I was just wondering if there is any possible way to recover the account Mazen66. I have already sent a message out to customer support about a day or two ago, I still haven't been replied to. Just in case you are wondering, I made my account on either Sunday or Monday.

Yours sincerely,
Mazen66

Mazen66
07-11-2015, 04:50 AM
Sorry, for the error it said "Account not yet bound to the game, try again.". I would appreciate help as soon as possible, thank you.

Mazen66
07-11-2015, 04:53 AM
If worst comes to worst, is it possible to bind Mazen66 with the account mazen66 since I have created a tap4fun account for Mazen?

Mazen66
07-11-2015, 09:41 AM
If it were possible to sort this out sooner, it would be much appreciated. I have a guild that I need to work on and everyone is out-powering me. My guilds hive has been attacked lately, I was lucky not to get attacked. I hope it is possible to resolve this situation before I do get attacked or before my units eat all my food.

Mazen66
07-11-2015, 03:01 PM
I have attempted to contact invasion though Facebook, this forum, and customer support. None of which has invasion replied in. I am going to give it sometime since I have only done them recently (with in 24 hours). I would appreciate a response as soon as possible though.

ThePunisherz
07-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Step 1: Try logging in and back out of your facebook.
Step 2: If that doesnt work, reinstall the facebook App.
Step 3: If you have more than 1 facebook account try them all.
Step 4: If none of the above work, then i'd recommend contacting them via Facebook/Email but also recommend not contacting them on both. You will usually get a reply within 24 hours, although it is a weekend I do not know what there support is like whether it's the same or slightly delayed, either way once they get back to you im sure they will solve the issue!

Mazen66
07-12-2015, 01:58 AM
I have tried all your steps, I am still waiting on their reply. Steps 1-3 did not help me in anyway, hopefully the final one does.

Mazen66
07-15-2015, 02:43 AM
I have now noticed that my base has disappeared and I can't give my main account any resources. I do not think it has been deleted because I can still search Mazen66 and he still owns the guild.I would appreciate that this problem gets fixed soon, I have been waiting about a week and a half.

D3vil5ro53
07-15-2015, 06:46 AM
I have now noticed that my base has disappeared and I can't give my main account any resources. I do not think it has been deleted because I can still search Mazen66 and he still owns the guild.I would appreciate that this problem gets fixed soon, I have been waiting about a week and a half.

If you dont login to a account for a time it will disapear from the map. But it will still be availeble in the search.

Deek
07-15-2015, 09:35 PM
I have attempted to contact invasion though Facebook, this forum, and customer support. None of which has invasion replied in. I am going to give it sometime since I have only done them recently (with in 24 hours). I would appreciate a response as soon as possible though.

Any luck on this? I'm having the same issue and error your experiencing.

Mazen66
07-16-2015, 03:41 AM
If you dont login to a account for a time it will disapear from the map. But it will still be availeble in the search.

so that means my account isn't banned or anything? If so, how can I get it back??

Mazen66
07-16-2015, 03:43 AM

I am having no luck on this so far, Derek. CS and the Moderators aren't exactly replying with the important information. The only reply I got was that one from D3vil.

Invasion CS
07-17-2015, 01:01 AM
I am having no luck on this so far, Derek. CS and the Moderators aren't exactly replying with the important information. The only reply I got was that one from D3vil.

Hi Mazen66! We have made the reply in FB inbox. Since your account is not bound, we suggested you to contact customer service to get it back. Could you please check the reply in FB inbox? Thanks!

Invasion CS
07-17-2015, 01:02 AM

Hi Deek! Considering the security of your account, please contact us through FB inbox? We will help you in a better way. Thanks!

CALLYDR210
07-17-2015, 07:25 AM
I can't bind my Tap4Fun account with invasion AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Mazen66
07-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Hi Mazen66! We have made the reply in FB inbox. Since your account is not bound, we suggested you to contact customer service to get it back. Could you please check the reply in FB inbox? Thanks!

After reading the FB reply, I went straight to customer support (ingame). I would appreciate if you were to reply to the message as soon as possible as I have been waiting about two weeks to get this issue fixed. Also, thank you for helping me get this issue fixed.

Invasion CS
07-20-2015, 01:13 AM
I can't bind my Tap4Fun account with invasion AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Hi CALLYDR210! Is there any error display?

Invasion CS
07-20-2015, 01:13 AM
After reading the FB reply, I went straight to customer support (ingame). I would appreciate if you were to reply to the message as soon as possible as I have been waiting about two weeks to get this issue fixed. Also, thank you for helping me get this issue fixed.

You are welcome. We will try our best to help you as soon as possible. :)

Mazen66
07-21-2015, 01:28 AM
Is there any information I could provide to make this process easier for you guys?

Invasion CS
07-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Is there any information I could provide to make this process easier for you guys?

Please contact us in FB inbox. We will try to figure out the solution. :)

Mazen66
07-22-2015, 02:15 AM
Please contact us in FB inbox. We will try to figure out the solution. :)

I had already done that and you told me to contact you via Ingame contact (which I also did). I was wondering if there is any other information I need to send in another email or so.

Invasion CS
07-23-2015, 01:08 AM
I had already done that and you told me to contact you via Ingame contact (which I also did). I was wondering if there is any other information I need to send in another email or so.

Sorry I didn't explain it clearly. If you want to know the progress about your issue, you could contact us in FB inbox and we will help you to figure out it.

Mazen66
07-23-2015, 10:04 PM
I don't understand why it's taking so long just to get someone their accounts back, I understand the company is small but so is the game. The whole purpose of CS is to help with customer issues, obviously you guys aren't too good at it. A person shouldn't have to contact the company in EVERY possible way and get no feedback in a month.. I could guarantee that any other growing game would have this issue fixed by now. If I am mistaken about the purpose of CS, then maybe Tap4Fun should make a job to get people their accounts back. I see time as something of more value than money. Considering the time I invested in this game, which I'm starting to think was wasted, I should at least have someone helping me or giving me tips as to how to get my account back, rather than telling me my account wasn't deleted or telling me other ways to contact T4F. I know I am not the only person with a problem with this service or with getting their accounts back. I have to lead my guild as an R3 and thank god I have some loyal members who listen to me, but then there are others that are abandoning the guild. I own a mildly small guild with 4.5M power with people who have 1M power leaving my guild. I don't want to finally regain access to my account to find my guild left with 1M or 2M power. In fact, I have lost access to my account for so long that my new account is more powerful than my main. Before my base got removed, I had also got attacked. Honestly, the fact that I have to right all of this and fill it with issues and no compliments to T4f really shows something, at least that's how I feel.

Invasion CS
07-24-2015, 01:19 AM
I don't understand why it's taking so long just to get someone their accounts back, I understand the company is small but so is the game. The whole purpose of CS is to help with customer issues, obviously you guys aren't too good at it. A person shouldn't have to contact the company in EVERY possible way and get no feedback in a month.. I could guarantee that any other growing game would have this issue fixed by now. If I am mistaken about the purpose of CS, then maybe Tap4Fun should make a job to get people their accounts back. I see time as something of more value than money. Considering the time I invested in this game, which I'm starting to think was wasted, I should at least have someone helping me or giving me tips as to how to get my account back, rather than telling me my account wasn't deleted or telling me other ways to contact T4F. I know I am not the only person with a problem with this service or with getting their accounts back. I have to lead my guild as an R3 and thank god I have some loyal members who listen to me, but then there are others that are abandoning the guild. I own a mildly small guild with 4.5M power with people who have 1M power leaving my guild. I don't want to finally regain access to my account to find my guild left with 1M or 2M power. In fact, I have lost access to my account for so long that my new account is more powerful than my main. Before my base got removed, I had also got attacked. Honestly, the fact that I have to right all of this and fill it with issues and no compliments to T4f really shows something, at least that's how I feel.

I fully understand that you feel bad about this. But in order to get an account back, we need sufficient information to verify the account ownership. We hope that you could understand that we cannot give an account easily. If we give an account back without sufficient information, we are totally irresponsible. Please give me your mail address in FB inbox so that we could check in which step of getting your account back takes so long. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance!

Mazen66
07-24-2015, 01:25 AM
I fully understand that you feel bad about this. But in order to get an account back, we need sufficient information to verify the account ownership. We hope that you could understand that we cannot give an account easily. If we give an account back without sufficient information, we are totally irresponsible. Please give me your mail address in FB inbox so that we could check in which step of getting your account back takes so long. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance!

I have been verifying that it's my account in every way possible, I sent through FB, customer support and Ingame customer support, I honestly can't imagine what else you need. I respect that you are keeping it safe, so no one can steal other peoples accounts. However, this issue has been going on for a month and not once did you ask for anymore verification than what I sent. When I try to prove it through FB, I get told to send through Ingame customer support, so I do. Honestly, the fact that I sent you a message through the account that I used for my diamond mine should prove to you that its my account

Mazen66
07-24-2015, 07:27 PM
Could someone please tell me what else T4F needs to give me my account back?!? By the looks of it, the fourth most powerful guild in my zone wants war, A guild with no leader can't have war!!

Mazen66
07-31-2015, 03:31 PM
I still have gotten no replies of any sort to any of my emails/messages.

Rico Frederick
08-20-2015, 04:40 AM
Help same issue
Please pm me solution

Invasion CS
08-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Help same issue
Please pm me solution

I have received your pm and made the reply. Please have a check. Thanks!

NormanD
08-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Same here, after setting up an alt account moving the aly base next to my first base, i unlocked the diamiod mine by binding to facebook then couldn't log back into my primary account - no matter what.

Some help from the invasion team would be nice....

Invasion CS
08-24-2015, 01:35 AM
Same here, after setting up an alt account moving the aly base next to my first base, i unlocked the diamiod mine by binding to facebook then couldn't log back into my primary account - no matter what.

Some help from the invasion team would be nice....

Please PM me your users name and server name in game. I will check for you. Thanks!