PDA

View Full Version : Show Attacker's Cords

Lowhawk
07-11-2015, 06:31 AM
A VERY welcomed addition to the game, would be to have a return attack feature when you are raided..
It is very frustrating to check in and see my base has been hit, but I have no way to return the favor because I do not know the cords of the attacker..

This game is supposed to be modern. We have a Radar... Why is this not in the game? It seems to me, it would be a very simple thing to add to the game,and it would make PVP and battles in general A LOT MORE FUN....

SpartinM06
07-11-2015, 07:54 AM
It is in game. While looking at the report, the coordinates are on the page

Lowhawk
07-11-2015, 09:57 AM
It is in game. While looking at the report, the coordinates are on the page

No it is not.. It shows the cords of YOUR BASE the one that has got attacked, not the cords of the one who attacked you..

We don't need to know the cords of our own base when it is hit..

SpartinM06
07-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Look in the top left corner bro, its there

ThePunisherz
07-11-2015, 08:06 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think I'm not, but coords are not shown already.

Lowhawk
07-12-2015, 07:11 AM

So the next time you have someone raid your base, you look at your report.. It gives the cords of the ATTACK, which is YOUR BASE.... It doesn't anywhere in the report show the cords of the person that attacked you. So with this system, people can attack without need to worry about a return attack on themself. This is a VERY BAD flaw in this game.... It needs to be addressed...

NormanD
07-21-2015, 09:43 AM

Next time you are attacked, type in the coords that are top left and see where it takes you....clearly you have not tried to retaliate after being attacked otherwise you would know they are not the attackers coords..

NormanD
07-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Admins, can we clamp down on these spammers please

Lowhawk
07-21-2015, 11:03 PM
Just giving this a bump.. some people have said that the attacker's cords don't matter, since you can teleport and no one will be the wiser. But I disagree... Not everyone will have a teleport, and that in itself will make the battlefield more of an even gaming platform..