PDA

View Full Version : Update 01-06-2015

Domel666
06-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Hi, after the update on Monday 1 June I can't access my account anymore, I run it on Samsung phone with Android system, any ideas how to resolve it?

Domel666
06-02-2015, 06:40 PM
Samsung Model number GT-I9300, Android version 4.3 let me know if you need any other info about the device.
Regarding login, I am able to start a new game but as soon as I try to login to my old account it can't go pass 68% - entering the game. And again I have login screen with few options: Login to Google Play, Login to Facebook Start New Game.

Draelfon
06-03-2015, 03:02 AM
I have the same problem. Galaxy S5, most up to date android IOS. Had to reformat phone, reinstalled invasion, Acount not bound error message. Click on Google play which I am logged into, and it gets to 78 percent and fails to load. Very dissapointed I can't log in.

Bubba7v
06-03-2015, 03:39 AM
I had the same problem until I clicked on link to FB and then it asked if I wanted to sign in with a different account and it took me to my old account

deznutts23
06-03-2015, 03:43 AM
When yall did the upgrade it took my telaportation from me and moved me all the away across the map away from my guild is there anyway u can help me out? Thank u and have a great day and I have a android s4 and the g+ system

Domel666
06-03-2015, 07:40 AM
It's bounded to G+ and I pressume that's what causing an issue, My first question is how to remove google account and if I will not loose any other data like email, etc. My second question is if it works can i bound my account to FB and how to do that?

Domel666
06-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Is your account bound to G+ or FB? If G+, please try deleting the google account in your device settings, and then log in by "Login to Google Play" and input your Google Play account manually, see if it would help. :p

I have removed G+ from device and tried to login but the same issue occurred, after typing in the G+ details and re-syncing it got stuck on 68% and took me back to login menu

Susan
06-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Hello everyone, if you have problem with login with G+ account, don't worry, we have already located the problem and will release a new version today to solve the problem. Update game will solve the problem. Sorry about any inconvenience and wait in patience please. Thank you. :)

Draelfon
06-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Hello everyone, if you have problem with login with G+ account, don't worry, we have already located the problem and will release a new version today to solve the problem. Update game will solve the problem. Sorry about any inconvenience and wait in patience please. Thank you. :)

Appreciate the update, looking forward to the game update. I have reset my phone before and G+ always saves my game profiles, when I tried to login after this go round, I was really surprised not to be able to jump right back in. Thx for being speedy.

Draelfon
06-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Susan, the update was made yet when I logged in with my G+ account, I do so as a newbie. My guild is there, and Draelfon my in game name is still in A7X guild, and in Google play I have achieved 21 of 50 achievements.

Tried Uninstall and reinstall. No luck.

Draelfon
06-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi, Draelfon, we have fixed this problem now, players should be able to log into G+ account. Can you have another try? Thanks for your understanding and support!

I changed the name of my player from newbie to DraelfonJr then logged out. Re-logged back in and character is DraelfonJr not Draelfon which is and should be the character bound to my mike@bashfoo.Com account.
I am sending the diagnostic data via email, are you guys getting it?

D3vil5ro53
06-05-2015, 06:40 AM
I still cannot log in as Draelfon with my email xxxxx@bashfoo.com

i recomend you dont post your email on this forum or anywhere on the internet as you will start getting spam mails.
There are special crawl system that seek out email addresses and then spam them with info.
Next time send the email address using Private message.

Hope this helps you in the future.

Auri
06-05-2015, 10:27 AM
Same issue here but with FB binded accounts :/ can't log into any other account unless I've gone through the whole process of login in anf out of FB and the game.. Super time consuming and off putting :( please please fix this

Auri
06-06-2015, 01:58 AM
Yes it does exactly that so I can't enter the login details of my other accounts :( will try and get some screen shots for you

Draelfon
06-06-2015, 03:49 AM
I tried emailing support my email address, a screenshot of my in game character, and a description of my HQ level, VIP level.. no response at all. Can I obtain help in rebonding my account? All work by me has been unsuccessful.

smileydj
06-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Had problems as well but I finally got in but now I'm told that my troops are done and my building is done yet when I go to build or get more troops I can't cause it says that the que is full.

Vayne
06-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Had problems as well but I finally got in but now I'm told that my troops are done and my building is done yet when I go to build or get more troops I can't cause it says that the que is full.

Do you still have this problem buddy?

DZA
06-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Problem is known and will be fixed soon. Its cause the last update from IOS. Android has not These problems.
LG DZA

Invasion CS
06-07-2015, 04:09 AM

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. We have been aware of the problem which occurred on June 6th, around 6:00 PM UTC, and our tech team will fix it ASAP. Please stay patient and we will make compensations after evaluating the influence. Please accept our sincere apology again and once we fix it, we would make it known to all in game. Thank you for your understanding and support!