PDA

View Full Version : Bug - Rallying Bug

MattS
07-12-2015, 03:34 PM
1. Bug has been ongoing for about a week.
2. The bug happens all the time
3. Going into the rally screen on the guild page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOTNoZBWc0A
5. IGN: MattS
Zone: #7

Basically, as seen in the video above, when entering the rally screen the screen jumps around like crazy and believe it or not but I was trying to enter a rally then. Tapping the screen doesn't do anything. Not everyone experiences this bug but our guild do. I have tried reinstalling the game but that also doesn't seem to do anything!

I hope you can fix it ASAP as it is sort of ruining our experience however the rest of the game is 11/10 so thank you!

Kind Regards,

Matt

ThePunisherz
07-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Hello MattS,

I'm not a staff member to provide assistance but to help solve the problem once they see this post, please let us know of your device & it's current version.

Example: I'm on IPhone 5S and IOS 8.3

Invasion CS
07-13-2015, 02:41 AM
1. Bug has been ongoing for about a week.
2. The bug happens all the time
3. Going into the rally screen on the guild page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOTNoZBWc0A
5. IGN: MattS
Zone: #7

Basically, as seen in the video above, when entering the rally screen the screen jumps around like crazy and believe it or not but I was trying to enter a rally then. Tapping the screen doesn't do anything. Not everyone experiences this bug but our guild do. I have tried reinstalling the game but that also doesn't seem to do anything!

I hope you can fix it ASAP as it is sort of ruining our experience however the rest of the game is 11/10 so thank you!

Kind Regards,

Matt

Please tell us your device type and your device system version. We will check further for you. Thanks!

Invasion CS
07-13-2015, 02:41 AM
Hello MattS,

I'm not a staff member to provide assistance but to help solve the problem once they see this post, please let us know of your device & it's current version.

Example: I'm on IPhone 5S and IOS 8.3

Thank you! ;)

MattS
07-14-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm on Android 5.0.2 with a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact! Hope this helps!

D3vil5ro53
07-14-2015, 10:50 PM
MattS i am going to make a test account with the name rallyingbug please acsept that member and ill test to see if i have that problem as well. As i am on Sony Xperia Z android 5.0

siparman
07-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Please be sure to use the following format when posting a bug report:

Time:

Bug/Issue:

Additional Information:

Декоративные карты мира и городов на стену

Invasion CS
07-20-2015, 01:22 AM
Hi Matts! Sorry to bother you but we need more information. Please tell us your users name and server name. Considering the security of your account. You'd better make the reply from forum inbox or FB inbox. Thank you!