PDA

View Full Version : Still Missing March

JubalEarly
06-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Name JubalEarly. Good morning and thank you for assistance and compensation package. It all looks good except i am still missing the third march and it is not showing for recall. So it says i have thee out but shows two and i can not see or do anything for it to show up to try to return it and use my 3rd march.

Please assist me with this one last thing.

Thank you very much for everything.

Invasion CS
06-08-2015, 03:42 AM
Name JubalEarly. Good morning and thank you for assistance and compensation package. It all looks good except i am still missing the third march and it is not showing for recall. So it says i have thee out but shows two and i can not see or do anything for it to show up to try to return it and use my 3rd march.

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. The troops has been sent back to players' accounts. Please recheck in game and if your troops did not come back, please send us email in game with the lost troop quantity, types and time, and we will check further for you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

D3vil5ro53
06-08-2015, 11:36 AM

We in zone 4 found that if you find the location on the map where your troops are you can click on them and order them back.
Insane searching but works ;)