PDA

View Full Version : Problems, problems, and more problems.

Venomous Kane
07-13-2015, 10:14 AM
I have been curious as to why the chat head disappears during mid text?

Also when browsing the map, the game just stops running without warning or cause.

It'd be nice to be able to contact leaders of their respected guilds from the rankings menu, without having to search guild by guild. If you're looking for active guilds that are lower ranked (like I do) to merge with you, it'd be nice to contact the leader right from that rank page by mail.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation concerning these errors and suggestions.

Thanks again for such a fantastic game. Your friend- Venomous Kane\server #28\Gods of Madness

ThePunisherz
07-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Hello Venomous Kane,

Please do understand majority of devices aren't having that sort of map issue, meaning for the Invasion Team to solve them they are going to need your device & version.

Example; IPhone 5S & IOS 8.3

Venomous Kane
07-17-2015, 04:51 AM
Thank you for your quick reply ThePunisherz. I do appreciate the response. My phone just happens to be an LG Volt. I really like it but I'm not above buying a new one just to keep playing Invasion.

Thanks again, VK

ThePunisherz
07-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Im sure Invasion wont expect you to buy a new one, however they will most likely be looking into fixing this for you and any others on that device.

Invasion CS
07-20-2015, 01:18 AM
Hi VK! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please try to uninstall, clear the cache and reinstall to check if your issue would be solved?

Venomous Kane
07-22-2015, 05:23 AM
Still having chat head problems. Now the game goes black screen and shuts down without warning. Ugh. *sigh* :(

kureiaztig
08-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Admin pls help me i cannot open my qcct. Because i boung my acct. in my facebook bit i cannot open my facebook here im a seaman the facebook here in my vessel is block i can open only t4f can you transfer bound my acct. to t4f pls admin help me thnx

kureiaztig
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Can you transfer my bound acct. from facebook to t4f help me admin i want to open my acct. now thnx

Invasion CS
08-06-2015, 01:13 AM
Still having chat head problems. Now the game goes black screen and shuts down without warning. Ugh. *sigh* :(

Thanks for your feedback. Please write to us from customer service in game. It would be better if you send us more information, such as a small video of it, your device information and so on. We will help you in a better way. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Invasion CS
08-06-2015, 01:13 AM
Can you transfer my bound acct. from facebook to t4f help me admin i want to open my acct. now thnx

Please don't worry. We could help you unbind your account and bind it to your device. After that you could bind it to other mail. Please send email to customer service in game. You should provide all details for your account and a screenshot for the new commander which you need to create in your device. Thanks!

kureiaztig
08-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Admin thnx noi can play my qcct. Here in my vessel thnx admin no need to change bound thnx

kureiaztig
08-06-2015, 11:33 PM
1more question admin my acct. i bound my facebook if i change my password fb my acct. what happen i can play or not

Invasion CS
08-07-2015, 01:08 AM
1more question admin my acct. i bound my facebook if i change my password fb my acct. what happen i can play or not

Your game account is completely linked with your FB account. That is to say when you change your FB password, your game account password will change with your FB password. Hope my explanation works for you.

Soner Kara
08-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Admin, invasion CS i have google play account but also i want to use my account with iPhone, could you please help me to combine my account

Invasion CS
08-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Admin, invasion CS i have google play account but also i want to use my account with iPhone, could you please help me to combine my account

Hi Soner! Please don't worry. We will help you. If you want to use your account with iPhone, you'd better unbind your account from Google+ and bind it to Tap4fun or FB. Please write to us from customer service in game. You should provide all the detail information for your account and a screenshot of the new commander which you need to create in your device. We will help you unbind your account from Google+, and bind it to your device. After that you could bind your account to Tap4fun or FB. Thanks for your cooperation. :D