PDA

View Full Version : My other 2 Marches are still gone!

UnR34l
06-07-2015, 01:56 PM
The other 2 marches are still invisible in my Locator meaning I can't recall them at all. Yes everything else as I see so far is good and working but the marches are still gone. This problem ruined me for PVP please fix it!

UnR34L Apache,Kingman [Fun]

Quinfire
06-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Moi aussi, depuis hier soir j'ai 2 marches qui sont invisibles et du coup je ne joue qu'avec une seule marche, ce qui réduit on évolution et celle de mon alliance

GSXR711
06-07-2015, 06:40 PM
I have also lost two marches and cannot retrieve them support seem to do NOTHING

Invasion CS
06-08-2015, 03:43 AM
The other 2 marches are still invisible in my Locator meaning I can't recall them at all. Yes everything else as I see so far is good and working but the marches are still gone. This problem ruined me for PVP please fix it!

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. The troops has been sent back to players' accounts. Please recheck in game and if your troops did not come back, please send us email in game with the lost troop quantity, types and time, and we will check further for you. Thank you for your understanding and support!

D3vil5ro53
06-08-2015, 11:35 AM

We in zone 4 found that if you find the location on the map where your troops are you can click on them and order them back.
Insane searching but works