PDA

View Full Version : Invasion ideas on updates

Mr.Farmer_Jones
07-14-2015, 07:00 AM
1: strategic troops or some sort of new troops other than the moderate 4 styles
2: commander equipment weapons and armor
3: new buildings and update to diamond mine build a treasury and mechanic shop to forge weapons and armor
4: new and better packs 99.98 dollars for 24k diamonds is steep let's get some better things going
5: a better rebel system commander should be able to build the amount of action points he holds
#bigger #better #New #tap4fun

D3vil5ro53
07-14-2015, 08:05 AM
1: strategic troops or some sort of new troops other than the moderate 4 styles
2: commander equipment weapons and armor
3: new buildings and update to diamond mine build a treasury and mechanic shop to forge weapons and armor
4: new and better packs 99.98 dollars for 24k diamonds is steep let's get some better things going
5: a better rebel system commander should be able to build the amount of action points he holds
#bigger #better #New #tap4fun

1. This has been discussed allready on a diffrent post
2. This has been discussed allready on a diffrent post
3. new buildings that i dont know but i like it, second part has been discussed allready on a diffrent post
4. This has been discussed allready on a diffrent post
5. This sounds interesting could you specificy in more deatail what you think.

Mr.Farmer_Jones
07-14-2015, 04:21 PM
5: Just like in GOW with energy amounts differential better hero's level and skill points spent I feel that the rebel is the monster of this game so u should be able to build the amount of action points just like energy there

Ryuho
07-15-2015, 06:18 AM
I think for the territory to have some sort of traps we can place on them for anyone that try to attack us. If we beat whoever is on our territory they get randomly ported somewhere.

D3vil5ro53
07-15-2015, 07:17 AM
I think for the territory to have some sort of traps we can place on them for anyone that try to attack us. If we beat whoever is on our territory they get randomly ported somewhere.

This will not work as think of this way you need to have a singel piece of terretory to be able to get new terretory. If someone ports in to your terretory then he would not be able to expand. And if a strong guild would take all the land in a zone no one could be ablo to get more as the terretory is filled with one guild ;)

first thing that came in mind.

Mr.Farmer_Jones
07-15-2015, 11:51 PM
Now a territory trap would make a great tactic but would really be a waste of time see how much damage u could do when most only put 1 troop to occupy

Histovo
07-16-2015, 04:07 PM
Ok. Here's one. A time meter to apply specific time to certain builds. For example I use a 3 hr speed a meter pops up and I use some Time to allow the build to finish a few minutes before event is finished.. then I got to another build do the samething maybe I use the last bit for research.

Mr.Farmer_Jones
07-17-2015, 11:38 PM
What your stating is a multi build tab speed up?