PDA

View Full Version : Cant access my account!

Deek
07-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Wow! People like me invest into this game and this is what we get in return? I have my Facebook account bounded to the game, however I can't get logged in. When attempting to login ...

I click on the Facebook account type icon
It takes me to a Facebook login screen
I enter my Fred's and after submitting I get a message that says "you have already authorized invasion"
I click "ok" the game try's to load and then pops up an error stating "account not yet bound to the game"

How in the world can I get logged back in???? Any help is appreciated

D3vil5ro53
07-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Are you ios user or android

Deek
07-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Are you ios user or android

I'm having this issue on Android.

D3vil5ro53
07-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Ok did you bind your account to your real Facebook or you have a secondary Facebook if so i know how to fix it. I have a tutorial up somewhere here but as i am behind a 5" screen its hard ;)

Deek
07-15-2015, 10:38 PM
Ok did you bind your account to your real Facebook or you have a secondary Facebook if so i know how to fix it. I have a tutorial up somewhere here but as i am behind a 5" screen its hard ;)

I don't really use facebook, but I have a facebook account that I never do anything with. That being said, I'm pretty sure it was bound to the account. Any help is appreciated.

I just logged into the facebook account, looked under 'App Settings' and it shows 36 apps logged in with facebook. Invasion is one of them.

Invasion CS
07-16-2015, 01:13 AM
I don't really use facebook, but I have a facebook account that I never do anything with. That being said, I'm pretty sure it was bound to the account. Any help is appreciated.

I just logged into the facebook account, looked under 'App Settings' and it shows 36 apps logged in with facebook. Invasion is one of them.

Hi could you please contact us through FB inbox. Just considering the security of your account, it would be better to get your account information in FB inbox. Thanks!