PDA

View Full Version : Occupied tiles??

AROURA
07-15-2015, 12:28 PM
Hi, I've been occupying 9 tiles next to my building and it said they were owned by our guild, however suddenly new buildings appeared on them which aren't our guild members and the ones that were showing ours are now back to original, I'm very confused about the benifit of these and hoping you could shed some light on it for me? :) Thanks

Pira
07-15-2015, 05:09 PM
new buildings as in newbie players ported to your location or another guild took over your land?

for the benefits, if you own land and rss spawn on them, then 10% of the rss collected is given to your guild if anyone gather from them and if you gather rss then you get 20% faster gathering speed. finally, if you ever want to port somewhere, usually cost 1500 diamonds, but if your guild owns that tile then its 750 diamonds (50% cheaper).

AROURA
07-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Thanks for your reply :), Newbies as in lvl 1 bases and before I went to bed we controlled 9 woke up and it was none, we don't have anyone near us to be able to take them off us that quick. I did a tile earlier and said it was finished so I recalled troops then highlighted the tile and it said it was ours. 2 mins later nothing lol