PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Zones [Read]

WiCKeDx
06-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Zones being locked in game sucks. I've asked all my friends about this and they all think the same as me. So if you want to better this game for the players and how they want the devs should unlock the zones. Adding features such as, teleporting to another zone, capturing territory in another zone (maybe charging 1k money or something per tile) , PvP with other players in other zones. Just the zones being locked limits us to what we can do. Unlock the zones the game will be more fun!!! Make a leaderboard for the zones!!make options for the guild who controls the guild to declare war on other zones!!!! Spread the word :) please think about this devs..sign below to hopefully get there attention if you also want these features..sign below telling us why you don't think this is a good idea.

D3vil5ro53
06-08-2015, 05:26 AM
My opinion is that zones are not yet full and there is not the need to open new zones atm.
In my opinion its more important to open features like execute commanders and zone vs zone first.

Mike Hansen
09-24-2015, 12:37 PM
Yes, open the zones, please😀👍This game is dying. Also limit the level of players hitting the lower level by 3.

Ncac CreditRepair
09-25-2015, 06:18 AM
Zone "61" Here yes open ZVZ devs had man a ton of cash

Ncac CreditRepair
09-25-2015, 06:20 AM
My opinion is that zones are not yet full and there is not the need to open new zones atm.
In my opinion its more important to open features like execute commanders and zone vs zone first.

Very nice idea lol