PDA

View Full Version : Help please Missing troops!

Mousie
06-07-2015, 11:11 PM
I am still missing my troops and commander. I have 11k that I've built since the crash. My armory shows that I have over 50k there but when I go to send troops out to gather, only 11k can go. My commander is also not in my city. I'm missing approximately 82k troops! I also have a march still stuck.
This has been 18 hours since the crash and the game is unplayable like this. Please fix my account ASAP!
Xx Mousie xX

I'm in zone 14

Invasion CS
06-08-2015, 03:57 AM
I am still missing my troops and commander. I have 11k that I've built since the crash. My armory shows that I have over 50k there but when I go to send troops out to gather, only 11k can go. My commander is also not in my city. I'm missing approximately 82k troops! I also have a march still stuck.
This has been 18 hours since the crash and the game is unplayable like this. Please fix my account ASAP!
Xx Mousie xX

I'm in zone 14

Sorry for such game experience you have had in our game. Now most of the bugs have been fixed and we made compensations accordingly. The troops has been sent back to players' accounts. Please check in game and if your troops did not come back, please send us email in game with the lost troop quantity, types and time, and we will check further for you. And please check if your commander was caught by other player since he is not in base. Thanks for your understanding and support!

D3vil5ro53
06-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Xx Mousie xX

I'm in zone 14

We in zone 4 found that if you find the location on the map where your troops are you can click on them and order them back.
Insane searching but works ;)