PDA

View Full Version : Problem help please

DeImAnTaS
06-08-2015, 02:00 AM
Hello Invasion
I get problem after the server down.. and update..
Problem: After The Update I login and i go on map.. and i see not my server.. i start play in server 4 but now i am are in 8.. please get back me to server 4... if you think i am joke, i can tell to my guild leader.. hes can say i start in 4 but now i am are in 8 please back me to server 4... thanks very much..

Name in Invasion: DeiMaNTaS

My cords now : 8:5:214

Invasion CS
06-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Hello Invasion
I get problem after the server down.. and update..
Problem: After The Update I login and i go on map.. and i see not my server.. i start play in server 4 but now i am are in 8.. please get back me to server 4... if you think i am joke, i can tell to my guild leader.. hes can say i start in 4 but now i am are in 8 please back me to server 4... thanks very much..

Name in Invasion: DeiMaNTaS

My cords now : 8:5:214

Don’t worry. Could you check if you login with a new account? If so, our customer service can help you get back your first account. Please login the game and go to More—Contact us—Customer Service. You should email customer service with the the following information for your old account.

1.Your player name and server.
2.When did you create the account?
3.When did you last login game?
4.How many diamonds are there left in your account?
5.Level of Commander.
6.Level of Headquarters.
7. The total power of your base
8.If you are a VIP player, please send us one receipt screenshot with order number, date and order amount.

Besides, please login the game with the new guest account, and send the commander screenshot of the new account. Please make sure that the commander's name can be clearly seen in the screenshot. Thanks for your cooperation.