PDA

View Full Version : Diamond mining

GEEnKLASSE
07-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Dear

I'm having problems with the diamond mine. As although I've connected my Facebook account and unlocked the diamond mine itself. No mining is being performed

Please help to investigate and fix the issue.
Thanks, help is much appreciated.

In-game username: GEEnKLASSE
Zone#: 43 Grant

Best regards

NormanD
07-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Same issue here, 100 diamonds a day not happening.....

(RS2)NormanD

GEEnKLASSE
07-20-2015, 08:55 PM
Anutockadon, sorry but I can't make any of that

GEEnKLASSE
07-21-2015, 12:36 AM
Any help please

Invasion CS
07-21-2015, 01:07 AM
Dear

I'm having problems with the diamond mine. As although I've connected my Facebook account and unlocked the diamond mine itself. No mining is being performed

Please help to investigate and fix the issue.
Thanks, help is much appreciated.

In-game username: GEEnKLASSE
Zone#: 43 Grant

Best regards

Hi GEEnKLASSE! I would like to tell you the way Diamond Mine works. It is used for you to give diamonds to and* receive diamonds from your Facebook friends who also are playing Invasion. The player you* invited should have bound his Dimond Mine to the FB where you are friends. Only in this case, he will be able to send you diamonds.*Touch Diamond Mine-Function, and you can invite your friend or send diamonds to your friends. 
Hope my explanation works for you.

NormanD
07-21-2015, 10:24 AM
What's the point in having a diamond mine to give them away to friends....We have oil rigs, steel plants, farms - to provide resources to us...why bother with the diamond mine then, may as well demolish it...

Invasion CS
07-22-2015, 01:01 AM
What's the point in having a diamond mine to give them away to friends....We have oil rigs, steel plants, farms - to provide resources to us...why bother with the diamond mine then, may as well demolish it...

The diamonds you give are provided by system. You will not lose your diamonds. If you give diamonds to your friends, they will also give you diamonds. :)