PDA

View Full Version : Missing Troops!!

Mousie
06-08-2015, 03:03 PM
I am still missing my troops from the crash 48 hours ago!! My March has come back this morning with the troops that were in it, although I wasn't on the tile it was coming back from, but I am missing the troops that I had healed. I have provided screenshots and sent numerous mails. I don't understand why I'm not getting a response. 39,500 troops that were healed in my garage are missing. I've shown the SS of an attack on me... The starting number of troops, the units and defenses lost, what survived at home and what went to the garages. I'm ready to quit the game over this and have other friends ready to quit as well in support of me. Please fix my account ASAP! The compensation given does nothing for people when their account isn't fixed in the first place. Nor was it fair to give every person that compensation package even if they didn't lose any troops or weren't part of the crash problems. I'm very frustrated as I'm sure others are too. This is getting to be ridiculous 😡

Xx Mousie xX

Zone 14

Invasion CS
06-09-2015, 01:09 AM
I am still missing my troops from the crash 48 hours ago!! My March has come back this morning with the troops that were in it, although I wasn't on the tile it was coming back from, but I am missing the troops that I had healed. I have provided screenshots and sent numerous mails. I don't understand why I'm not getting a response. 39,500 troops that were healed in my garage are missing. I've shown the SS of an attack on me... The starting number of troops, the units and defenses lost, what survived at home and what went to the garages. I'm ready to quit the game over this and have other friends ready to quit as well in support of me. Please fix my account ASAP! The compensation given does nothing for people when their account isn't fixed in the first place. Nor was it fair to give every person that compensation package even if they didn't lose any troops or weren't part of the crash problems. I'm very frustrated as I'm sure others are too. This is getting to be ridiculous ��

Xx Mousie xX

Zone 14

We have made the maintenance for the second time at UTC 7:00 8th June. Now most of the bugs have been fixed and we made compensations accordingly. The troops has been sent back to players' base. Please check in game and if your troops did not come back, please send customer service email in game with the lost troop quantity, types and time, then the customer service will check further for you. Since there is a mail peak, the customer service may fail to reply you timely. Thank you for your patience and support!

D3vil5ro53
06-10-2015, 09:07 AM
I am still missing my troops from the crash 48 hours ago!! My March has come back this morning with the troops that were in it, although I wasn't on the tile it was coming back from, but I am missing the troops that I had healed. I have provided screenshots and sent numerous mails. I don't understand why I'm not getting a response. 39,500 troops that were healed in my garage are missing. I've shown the SS of an attack on me... The starting number of troops, the units and defenses lost, what survived at home and what went to the garages. I'm ready to quit the game over this and have other friends ready to quit as well in support of me. Please fix my account ASAP! The compensation given does nothing for people when their account isn't fixed in the first place. Nor was it fair to give every person that compensation package even if they didn't lose any troops or weren't part of the crash problems. I'm very frustrated as I'm sure others are too. This is getting to be ridiculous ��

Xx Mousie xX

Zone 14

We in zone 4 found that if you find the location on the map where your troops are you can click on them and order them back.
Insane searching but works :) test this if it works!?

Mousie
06-10-2015, 12:22 PM
This was last Saturday when the crash happened! I had 39,500 troops that went missing that weren't on a tile. They were healed in the garages and was healing the last of them when they all disappeared. I've emailed screenshots three times of what I had and showing that I am missing 39,500 troops.