PDA

View Full Version : Removing Bound Accounts

General Kip
07-26-2015, 05:06 PM
Anybody know how? They are bound to google play, I made a guest account back before the current zones were open, and it wont let me make a new one (to join a friend in a zone) until I bind it, kind of stupid if you ask me. I want to just delete it.

D3vil5ro53
07-27-2015, 05:43 AM
if you made ma new account just bind it to tap4fun you can use random email and pass. after that you can make a new account.

kureiaztig
08-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Help me admin can you transfer my bounding acct. from facebook to t4f because i cannot open my facebook im here now in my real job im a seaman im here in vessel pls help me i can open here only t4f pls help me asap thnx

Invasion CS
08-06-2015, 01:18 AM
Help me admin can you transfer my bounding acct. from facebook to t4f because i cannot open my facebook im here now in my real job im a seaman im here in vessel pls help me i can open here only t4f pls help me asap thnx

Hi kureiaztig! Please don't worry about your issue. We will help you. Please write to us from customer service in game and provide all the details for your account and a screenshot of a new commander. Thank you for your cooperation! :D

kureiaztig
08-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Admin now its ok my acct. i can play here now in my vessel i open my facebook using vpn hehehehhe thnx

Invasion CS
08-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Admin now its ok my acct. i can play here now in my vessel i open my facebook using vpn hehehehhe thnx

Glad to hear that. It's my pleasure.