PDA

View Full Version : I lost my account an can't get back on

Kronnos
06-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Last night after maintenance was finish my account started over from scratch. My name was Kronnos from zone 22, i was in the guild Exelency, current lvl 6. Please help i bind it to my Facebook

Invasion CS
06-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Last night after maintenance was finish my account started over from scratch. My name was Kronnos from zone 22, i was in the guild Exelency, current lvl 6. Please help i bind it to my Facebook

Don’t worry. Our customer service will help you get back your old account and bind it to your device. After binding to device, you could login and bind it to your FB by yourselves. Please login the game and go to More—Contact us—Customer Service. You should email customer service with the the following information for your old account.

1.Your player name and server.
2.When did you create the account?
3.When did you last login game?
4.How many diamonds are there left in your account?
5.Level of Commander.
6.Level of Headquarters.
7. The total power of your base
8.If you are a VIP player, please send us one receipt screenshot with order number, date and order amount.

Besides, please login the game with the new guest account, and send the commander screenshot of the new account. Please make sure that the commander's name can be clearly seen in the screenshot. Since there is a mail peak, our customer service may fail to reply you timely. Please wait patiently. Thanks for your cooperation.