PDA

View Full Version : Try this again.... Missing troops!!!

Mousie
06-09-2015, 01:17 AM
I have sent 7 emails since Saturday, and made posts here. I have sent screenshots in 3 of those emails. I'm telling you 39,500 of my troops are still missing since the crash, with evidence in those screenshots. Yall keep telling me to send an email. How many more emails do I need to send? My account has not been fixed!

Xx Mousie xX

Zone 14

Invasion CS
06-09-2015, 01:32 AM
I have sent 7 emails since Saturday, and made posts here. I have sent screenshots in 3 of those emails. I'm telling you 39,500 of my troops are still missing since the crash, with evidence in those screenshots. Yall keep telling me to send an email. How many more emails do I need to send? My account has not been fixed!

Xx Mousie xX

Zone 14

Mousie, our customer are overworking to answer thousands of mails. All do their best to be of help. We do need more time to handle all issues. Only the customer service could check players data.After confirm the data, your troops issue must be figured out. And we really appreciate your patience and understanding.

D3vil5ro53
06-10-2015, 09:06 AM

Xx Mousie xX

Zone 14

We in zone 4 found that if you find the location on the map where your troops are you can click on them and order them back.
Insane searching but works :) test this if it works!?

Mousie
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM
No sense in repeating yourself. That's not my problem. My problem is 39,500 troops missing from my inventory. Not on a tile, not stuck in a March, not sitting in some camp. They disappeared completely and I dropped almost 400k power when they did.

Invasion CS
06-12-2015, 03:24 AM
No sense in repeating yourself. That's not my problem. My problem is 39,500 troops missing from my inventory. Not on a tile, not stuck in a March, not sitting in some camp. They disappeared completely and I dropped almost 400k power when they did.

Sorry for misunderstanding. Have you got any answers now? If not, please give us your email address from which you sent the emails and we will check those for you.