PDA

View Full Version : My Troops Marches Disappear!!!!

UnR34l
06-09-2015, 01:38 AM
I already had this problem and it got fixed somehow yay...2 days later! And yeah it was fixed for 4 hours till I send them to gather rss but now they're gone again! There's is no way I can get them again! Can you please fix this?! Thanks for understanding...

Invasion CS
06-10-2015, 01:52 AM
I already had this problem and it got fixed somehow yay...2 days later! And yeah it was fixed for 4 hours till I send them to gather rss but now they're gone again! There's is no way I can get them again! Can you please fix this?! Thanks for understanding...

We have made the maintenance for the second time at UTC 7:00 8th June. Now most of the bugs have been fixed. Please check the battle reports to see if your troops was attacked in gathering land. And please send us email in game with the lost troop quantity, types and time if you still have doubt, then we will check further for you. Since there is a mail peak, the customer service may fail to reply you timely. Thank you for your patience and support!

D3vil5ro53
06-10-2015, 09:06 AM

We in zone 4 found that if you find the location on the map where your troops are you can click on them and order them back.
Insane searching but works :) test this if it works!?