PDA

View Full Version : Leave your comments on 1.27.2

Pages : [1] 2

Thohero
12-23-2015, 09:37 AM
Invasion 1.27.2 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, well look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments.

Activity Time: From 23/12 at 10:30 UTC to 27/12 at 15:55 UTC

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, well pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:
1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command

================================================== ================================

Here is the winner list:

DJ Khaled - 67
HARBINGER - 8
TheMartian - 76
Promethious1 - 59
VRexZ - 112
EyeOfParis69 - 11
RebakMan - 81
mohcen - 111
9Art Dragon - 28
Peacemaker4 - 79
Kiltmaker - 44
TH0R 1 - 76
Teamworker - 60
SodMDisdain - 103
Jambo1944 - 105
Samat 717 - 107
Stalk - 55
RKSalb - 98
pepper 99 - 40
NumedianX - 108

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours, please wait in patience.

Enjoy the game!

Invasion High Command

28th Dec, 2015

Robert Kiely
12-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Looking good so far keep it up.

Mathew Petruccelli
12-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Love it now zone is gonna be working hate the restart rebel

Petr Kunte
12-23-2015, 10:55 AM
I love chrismas

Abdullah Kahraman
Mkemmel oyun heyecanlı

Gor Aleksanyan
I love this update its very smooth and very awsome game.

Süleyman Osmanlı
12-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Cool i think))

Haymac
12-23-2015, 10:56 AM
i hate restart rebel. i lost point ! DAMN ! rebel 13 to 1. dammmnn !

Chris Jonsson
12-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Good ! But the snow makes the guild tiles harder to see

Book Lovin
12-23-2015, 10:58 AM
Only problems so far is that the rebels spawn under the name Stephen chow across all zones, the translator doesn't always work, and the block function is blocking. Other than that the update is great

kala2022
Can allowed players to go other zone with same power and new update is great

Oden347
I think the new version is a lot of fun... With that said, I would like to see some improvements on the shields. And better notification system for the owner when a shield is going to go off line... A way to automatically extend the shield if you own, have purchased additional shields...

Fred Ams
Der Schnee ist Hinderlich Beim Sehen von Bndnisfelder. ( Farbe Beides Wei ) . sonst Super spiel

Juan Garcia
Happy Holidays 🎄🎁

BusterBunker
12-23-2015, 10:59 AM
It's called a sleigh, NOT a sledge! Lol

Sarahi Dyaz
Se reinicio rebeldes perdida de puntos y muy bonita la decoracion muy buenos los cruzados negros

Ibrahim Yörük
Gayet ho bir gncelleme oldu oyun ok daha zevk veriyor invasion thank you,

Mike Fletcher
Not bad... Other than the server issue a few days ago, I love this update

DJ Khaled
Z 67

Heather Murphy
It's awesome and it runs faster now

Lotus Zion
12-23-2015, 11:00 AM
The game looks amazing, and I've noticed that the connection is much more smother.

Ridge Forrester
12-23-2015, 11:01 AM
not satisfied, too many bugs, too lag....

Jim Save
We want less less aesthetics and more working gameplay. Stop adding so much stuff. Work on the things that we have already and for the love of god stop adding so much content. Add things like a slot to upgrade two buildings at once and the ability to reduce our research through other means than just officers and speedups. Give out % reductions somehow. We don't need anymore officers, we sure as hell don't need snow. Also Blackmarket is one way, we can only buy with coins. Add in a feature where we can sell items to the Blackmarket and get coins from it.

HARBINGER Zone 8

Apollo Ablaze
I love it. The whole theme is awesome. The bugs were a bit of a drag but whats new that doesnt come with them am i right? Lol. Cant wait till New Years... i think "alien rebels" and alien officers would be a great twist. New age haha. Well thank you for all your hard work and your efforts 👍... but the alien theme though cmon everyone would love it! Merry Christmas High Command! TheMartian. Zone #76

Steve Lindley
12-23-2015, 11:02 AM
Game keeps crashing, have to redo rebels as they don't work, yeah it's greaaaaaaaaat............NOT!!!!!!!!!

Sort it out before even more people walk away, cause I'm close to deleting your app

Riccardo Conte Grifo
12-23-2015, 11:03 AM
China guys have name like only strange symbols... Is impossible to know him, but they can see my name. Is not a good thing.

ColBradley
12-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Absolutely pathetic. Far too many problems with this new version. You reset the rebels and I am absolutely certain that you will not give me the 1000 action points I would need to get back to where I was before you stole my progress from me. I, like many here, are diamond buyers. That means that we pay your salaries and make your company profit. Treat us with respect. You are not the only game like this on the market. You would do well to remember that. Promethious1 #59

SIVASANKER
12-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Great work ,keep it up

Nicci Fuller
12-23-2015, 11:08 AM
where do u want me start?? update wank,,nothing works constantly kicked server crashes,,19hr maintained,rebels reset to 0 you wasted my saved points Who the FUCK is Stephen Chow ?? all our rebels his,,Not 1 budget Christmas pk chest offered on my account all gold and do you seriously expect me to spend 112k diamonds for gold on that consumption event are u on this planet?? that 200 English pounds. and you give 24 hrs lmao you tossers truely are idiots...good luck keeping this game alive cos u truely have Fked it up know...lmao

Albert Corwin
12-23-2015, 11:14 AM
There should be an option to sell Christmas items for gems, that way those of us that don't have the time to sit around and collect these things all day still have a sense of accomplishment as we find them.

Faruk Tasdelen
12-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Looking good and I wish to advice that selection of rally should be more than one I guess thank you for the for the gifts and this amazing game .I hope problem will be dealed soon graywolf3423

Tristan Winter
12-23-2015, 11:16 AM
I think that we should be able to send pictures from our photo album to our guild also in chat!

Andrei Andreea
12-23-2015, 11:17 AM
I love this game

Myunghoon Lee
12-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Returns vary my account. Full upgraded my account and disappeared. Do not connect. Made VIP8. This is causing a major accident.

Ujierdemaya Mayaguez
12-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Nice, nice

Alang Belalang
12-23-2015, 11:22 AM
The cristmas event about book to get box xmas... u must tell the details about that.. i wa confuse when first time buy that book 1 jewel...

ID:VRexZ
Zone Number #112

Ty.

Sigitas Klapatauskas
12-23-2015, 11:25 AM
Great. Works fine. Wish you all great X-mas. 😊

N-zo l'Oeil de Lynx
12-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Il est bien l mise jour , mais il est devenu compliqu avec les bug.
1.Les vnements de Nol impossible par de mettre de l'argent.
2.Quand je traduit la phrase disparat.
3.Vos compensation n'est pas la hauteur de nos pertes.
4.comment avoir les adjudant de Nol? Malgr que je fasse se qu'il faut j'ai aucun matriaux.
5.les pack de Nol pour matriaux ne donne jamais de matriaux en rapport avec Nol.
6.et c'est la mme pour toutes le vnements comme halloween ect....
7.est possible dans le futur d'envoyer des cadeaux au personne qui ne sont pas de l'alliance.
8. Je verrais plus tard , la je crois qu'il y a de quoi faire.ll
EyeOfParis69 #11

NoMoreMercy
12-23-2015, 11:31 AM
Hello T4f and I hope you take my feedback seriously. Thank you in advance.

The point of update is to improve the current version of software and possibly add a few new things. Clearly, updates for this game only mean to add more and more stuff that slows game down and makes everyone spend more money and be frustrated about it. I trully respect Tap4fun and I am sure the intentions were genuine for updating and giving more fun.
However, there are still no improvements to the gameplay. How game can be more fun if things are still the same overall. The building upgrades are still taking forever and can only do one at a time. FYI, I am at HQ20 so I did go through all gathering and collecting resources,so Im not trying to find an easy way out for myself. I am ready for hq21 as well.

Besides single building upgrades,same goes for research and unit/defense production. Simple things like upgrading to a more extensive research or doubling the building process are far more satisfying than Santa Boots or Christmas Sledge! Black Market also would be great if everyone could sell extra things there. Isn't the whole purpose of black market in real world to buy AND sell!?

Additionally, shouldnt there be an option to zoom out further on the map?! Come on guys!?I dont wanna just zoom out and see 20 tiles at the most. I wanna see the entire map which makes targeting and gathering better. Also, why Diamond Mine has to be only bound to FB? What about people that use different social sites?

Hope my feedback is matching the majority of players! I am really looking forward for these things to happen!

Happy Holidays Everyone

NoMoreMercy

Sergey Rassolov
12-23-2015, 11:34 AM
3. ,
7. ?

Sergey Rassolov
12-23-2015, 11:36 AM
3. ,
7. ?

It is Russian above. Why I can not post it in Russian? Wrong simbols

Sergey Rassolov
12-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Fix it as soon as possible

Glenn Robison
12-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Like it so far gifts are good, only problem is all high level crusader spawn around monument in my zone unless your really big you get zeroed and ain't aloud around it and all the power guilds have all the land around it,needs to spread high level out so small guilds have a chance, and maybe once in awhile erase all land and start over given everyone a chance, zone 18 SGT VYPER.

Kairul Azhar Zolkapli Lat
12-23-2015, 12:12 PM
good condition

Agung Flamini Rpkad
12-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Semoga hari demi hari semakin sempurna game ini

Wings Swain
12-23-2015, 12:40 PM
I love the updates just hate all the issues. Not nearly enough compensation either.

James Hamilton
12-23-2015, 12:41 PM
While I have come to really enjoy playing "Invasion" from over here in Thailand, I have not had much joy since your last update. I have been unable to switch my account from RebakBoy (my new secondary solder) to my main account (RebakMan). Ordinarily, I love playing during PvPs but this last PvP saw my looked out of my main account and I was unable to do anything. My guild mates have told me that I was really clobbered. I have lost over 600K and some 60K troops. That was over eight (8) hours ago and I am still unable to activate RebakMan (zone 81).

So, I am a little disappointed .... I know that you will eventually fix whatever the problem is. I am just disappointed because I really do enjoy playing "Invasion".

Regards
RebakMan

Juan Carlos
12-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Esta version es mala, Empezando la banda sonora no va con el juego,errores con los traductores, no traducen desaparecen. GRAVE PROBLEME con el ingreso de coordenadas para ubicacin, se raya y no deja escribir. La antigua versin estaba mucho mejor.

Mohcen Amine
12-23-2015, 12:50 PM
Looking good, and its lake the game more fun, idk alot about the previous version cus i just played in it for few days, but i noticed a great diference, especialy about helping players to get rewards, and actually the new rebelle activity gave a new breath to the game, it keeps us playing everytime to get the reward, seriously great update guys!, about the bug i havent noticed any, just one time one i were about to log in stoped at 78%, and il all case uthanks for this funny game guys!!!

From mohcen #:111.x:204.y:478

Khalifah Ali
12-23-2015, 12:56 PM
Saya sangat menyenangi hal ini, semua pemain dapat menikmati seluruh bonus yang disediakan oleh sang penyaji game. Terima kasih Invasion huuuuu haaaa

Mikoto
12-23-2015, 12:56 PM
suggestion :-

1:- unit load in super mine have decreased by a lot it's purely dis-advantage for us plz put it back to old one
2:- new medal system looks more like it's only made for spenders
3:- you guys should give better prize from xmas box I opened like 3 boxes and all those only game me rss which I have no use for as main helpful purpose
4:- I still wish u guys give better speed up in rebel or make rebel of 2 types where we can select which was we needs to go for example (type 1:- which gives better material boxes And less speed ups.
Type 2:- which gives better speed ups and less material box.
-here first we needs to select which type of rebel we needs to do and it won't be changed uptil we kill all 100lvl or till next rebel event)
5:- can u guys put up officer decode thingy where we can get back materials from selling commander (50%) of material gaining back for example if we have spent 100 bottles to buy commander than we will get 50 back when we sell it.
6:- can u make better interface to know of where enemy is atking for example (I have set 5 marches on gathering far from each other and than suddenly someone came to attack one of my gathering at that time I won't be able to see all my tiles before his attack arrives :/ so here is idea when I tap on arrow button it normally shows units where about and what it's doing but that specific one will glow red where enemy is atking it will help a lot to know where enemy is atking and save units before attack arrives)

Good things :-

1:- new lay out is cool, Great hard work u guys have put there which I appreciate a lot :) (I hope u guys keep it up changing layout to make game look more interactive)
2:- free VIP3 for 7d (battle of Santa) is way awesome idea I am way way to much happy having that VIP for free cause I am first time able to gift my guild members who always helps me at each stage in rss and speed up thanks a lot guys for this feature :)
3:- new simulator is way better now I now don't feels wasting chips in simulator 😊👍
4:- new Santa layout on commander in chat looks attractive XD

Zone: - 28
IGN: - 9Art Dragon

Aaron Zahn
12-23-2015, 12:58 PM
There is still an issue with the chat rooms losing all its content and while your in the chat room the app sometimes will send a popup screen saying that there was some unknown magnetic field that caused a malfunction please start the game over.

Also it would be nice to be able to forward messages in chat or mail, that you have received, to other players. This comes especially useful when showing proof to another for actions taken by a player.

8eightball8 Zone 87

Gail Riley
12-23-2015, 01:12 PM
its good! Need more of the Santa items. Not everyone can afford to blow diamonds just to get these items.

Pudit Duck
12-23-2015, 01:15 PM
I like it^^

Ömer Faruk Anlı
12-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Oyun cok gzel tavsiye ederim ama işte Telefonda cok sarj gidiyor :)

Abraham Johan Spinoza
12-23-2015, 01:38 PM
I love this update and this game

Khaleel Al-harthy
12-23-2015, 01:41 PM
Nice looking and very excited

Justa Mar
12-23-2015, 01:42 PM
😊I love benefits of Christmas 😉

Nolan Halo
12-23-2015, 01:44 PM
It's awesome so far guys good job and keep up the good work

Michael Huska
12-23-2015, 01:58 PM
I like the changes as it is winter, but would like the color of who owns the tiles a darker color so we can see it over the snow.

Craig Bailey
12-23-2015, 02:08 PM
Sucked at first but after bugs were worked out I like it

Joel Cross
12-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Please put a short cut to the formation page from a scout mail. Formations are a big part of the game and anything you can do to streamline changing them would be appreciated

psyco2084
12-23-2015, 02:48 PM
It looks good, but the issues between logging in and now all the ap I lost on rebels really is making it difficult for me to like it.

Vahit Çolak
12-23-2015, 02:49 PM
Guncellemeler super
Ama oyun kapanmalari gicik edici

Vahit Çolak
12-23-2015, 02:51 PM
Aynen devam :)) maksat mesaj olsun

Ümit Özkan
12-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Abi ok iyi ya

Marcos Garcia
12-23-2015, 03:28 PM
I love the version design the only bad thing that is not working property,i went to level 10in my rebel,when my point full again,i try to play, guess what,it wass level 1..thanks for trying leave everyone happy..

Neal P Jones
12-23-2015, 03:36 PM
This game, Invasion, is a war game built to develop Guilds to compete. As Guilds grow there needs to be a way for Guilds to compete without the individual effort of one player killing everyone. Now a player with 7mil in power can PVP at will. Let have a way to work as a team, thus limit the power of one and relay on the team effort. The winner obtains prizes. The winner is based on a percentage of the Guilds over all power which would need to be at a certain level to qualify. Let's say 5 mil. Now players will join or merge to play together. The more people play together, as a team, the more they are needed and thus HAVE to play of they are letting everyone down. ALSO the help button is great but the effects aren't noticeable. Increase the effects....to build Guild commordery.
Neal
Peacemaker4

Neal P Jones
12-23-2015, 03:38 PM
That was 70mil in power can PVP at will.

Kyle Novelli
12-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Update is great. Would love to get shorter rally time options.

Lee Chivers
12-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Hiya.

Slight irritating development is the the fact with snow, we have white text for territory. Maybe think of adding the text colour to represent guild. Even in normal mode. Cheers.

Jason Griffin
12-23-2015, 04:33 PM
The new version is tougher on the eyes . It's been nothing but problems right from the start. Couldn't play for 24 hours then it was still slow. Even now still lags from time to time. And now rebel restart. Makes it hardly worth playing anymore. Put up a version that is tried and tested properly that runs well and LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!!

James David Skinner
12-23-2015, 04:35 PM
I just love the updates keep up the work guys t

Amanda Gail Watts
12-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Love it so far!!!! Doing great

Levi Laird
12-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Thus far just little glitches here and there and the lag time for in game play and account switching is way too long. All in all I think it's a pretty good update at this point. I have had a ton of players get burnt out and leave the game and their toons abandoned because of all the issues which is sad but us die hard will keep the invasion tradition alive... thanks
VENOM RC 44
ZONE 76

John Elliott
12-23-2015, 05:32 PM
The color of the tile owners is the same color as the snow. It's hard to see. Need a color change...

Michael Turner
12-23-2015, 05:35 PM
So far the new update is working well. Little bit slow but just an observation, not a complaint. The only complaint I have is the upgrading of things in the game to get up to level 21 and a strong force takes way too many hours. Unlocking the toys are rediculaous amounts of time. Once it's unlocked it then takes some 20 hrs to produce them. This time needs to be brought down and having to win speed ups playing in the simulator is always put as the last prize. I like a challenge but not to waste my time. Thanks and keep up the good work jeeper zone 57

James Grover
12-23-2015, 06:44 PM
Invasion 1.27.2 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, well look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments.

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, well pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:

Invasion High Command

Although according to my wife I'm addicted, I commend you on the improvements. I would like to see warrants and cuffs as prizes in the rebel event and war simulator. Kiltmaker zone 44

Allie Downs
12-23-2015, 07:13 PM
I like the christmas stuff and it's all very cute, but it does make the game run a little slower. I think that you should keep the faster march times to rebels/crusaders as that's awesome. The rebels not showing up as ours is a little annoying as we can't tell which ones are ours from just a glance and I know that mine keep getting hit by other players :( of course that isn't a huge issue as it gets me further, but I would like the participant prizes.

Martyn Betteridge
12-23-2015, 07:36 PM
Holiday scene is awesome thanks

Michael Spurrell
12-23-2015, 07:53 PM
After a VERY ROUGH install...the new version seems to be good...still need to bring back guild events and perhaps allow guild members to trade Officer Materials. Lots of people will NOT buy these items no matter how much u wish them to...BUT they would enjoy the ability to TRADE within a guild which would enhance the experience for them. This is more.likely to get them to buy....Azmodeus....resident of the BEST ZONE...76

Xasanboy Xodjayev
12-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Love it now zone is gonna be working hate the restart rebel

Simon Rjs
12-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Muy atractiva la vista invernal 😮❄⛄

Anthony Johnson
12-23-2015, 08:45 PM
I think this is really good game and bug response to fix is really quick this game in my eyes deserve 5stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AJ Ajw
12-23-2015, 08:47 PM
Each update brings more excitement and involvement to the game, but T4F did an outstanding job with this newest update!

After some of the little bugs were tweaked, it turns out to be their best update ever!

Superb job, T4F. :-)

Mesan Bakhshi
12-23-2015, 08:49 PM
Thats really good man

Jermaine Richards
12-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Awesome game

Christopher Winfrey
12-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Compensation was good but it was very frustrating trying to log in for over 24 hours. I feel this is embarrassing to have happen and shouldn't happen.

Nen Dnen
12-23-2015, 09:53 PM
I love chrismas

Murat TC Mavili
12-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Overwhelming rewards makes you just wanna play all day great job guys ! Love the new feature :)

Aposle William Wallace
12-23-2015, 10:27 PM
Would be nice if a player who had prisoners and wanted to put up a shield during battle could do so without first having to switch to city mode and release prisoners manually. I getting attacked by bigger player and need to shield. "Prisoners will be released if you proceed" Yes\No.

Gaby1975
12-23-2015, 10:51 PM
Esta bien pero es difcil ver a los rebeldes

Paul Martin
12-23-2015, 11:02 PM
Well it still lags and the snow is horrible cant see crap,plus I am still missing 26 gifts from before the shit down the second time.plus I got the hat and got nothing so to me personally I don't like it.. TH0R 1 zone 76

John Bugow
12-23-2015, 11:04 PM
Good update, still has lag issues tho and certain things still take forever to do

Giovanny Erazo Mora
12-23-2015, 11:18 PM
Con la actualizacin perd todas mis rdenes de guerra, no se que ms habr perdido, de lo nico que estoy seguro es de las rdenes de guerra.

Hyun Kim
12-24-2015, 12:32 AM
이번에 Upgrade한것은 별로 입니다.
Upgrade하기전에 제 유저명은 [RS.] Newbie5378119(#:76, X:124, Y:43)이었는데 Upgrade후에 이 좌표(본부 Level 16, VIP 5)는 연결이 안되고 #113, X:445, Y:89가 새로 열리면서 전에 하던 것에는 연결이 안됩니다.
저는 Invasion Game을 좋아해서 다시 [1K1] harry550808로 다이아몬드를 12월21일에 $9.99 짜리 월정 카트를 구매를 해서 Level 1부터 시작을 하고 있습니다.
[RS.] Newbie5378119로 12월20일에 $99.97짜리 다이아몬드를 구매를 해서 다이아몬드가 22,000개 정도가 있었고 자산도 엄청 많았습니다.
내가 나의 자산을 찾을 수가 없습니다. 나의 잘못이 아니고 Invasion 지휘부가 Upgrade하다가 생긴 일이니 꼭 반환을 해 주십시요.
이런 문제를 해결을 해 주어야만 마음 놓고 믿으며 다이아몬드를 구매를 할 수 있을것 입니다.
빠른 반환를 부탁하며 귀사의 무궁한 발전을 기원합니다.

Bhoyet Docena Gersalina
12-24-2015, 12:35 AM
Nice game i getting fun in my life

Mina Asaad
12-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Don't like many problems in the game and paying much than before

Mark Lawrence
12-24-2015, 02:02 AM
Can I just say? Whoever came up with the idea of rebels having items required many times! For hiring, was absolute genius! Thanks P5YCHO Z41

Donald Crossman
12-24-2015, 02:12 AM

The new update is so totally rad.
The graphics are astoundingly extreme.

So extreme it decides to constantly force close my game..

Any help yet on fixing it? Nope, probably never.

Juliano Elias
12-24-2015, 03:52 AM
Very very good!!!👏🏻👏🏻

Juliano Elias
12-24-2015, 03:55 AM
Very very good!!! Happy Chrismass!!!

Melissa Gideon
12-24-2015, 03:56 AM
I have a love hate relationship with the snow. I like the change for the holidays but it throws me off on tiles.

David Seitz
12-24-2015, 04:29 AM
Developers who is work servers your programming and servers have been going down constantly it has caused chaos in multiple zones. Please work on the programming.

Stephen Thompson
12-24-2015, 04:36 AM
Don't think the Xmas gift event is working

Patrick Green
12-24-2015, 04:46 AM
Super Update nur die lange verzgerung war nicht so toll...dann bei login event zum Schlu 2x 15k Geld ist ein Witz...die Entschdigung fr Update naja...wnsche mir Zombies statt Rebellen zurck....^^

Gruss Crawn Zone 87

Ömer Ürgüplüoğlu
12-24-2015, 05:30 AM
Resources spawn rate or spawn system has problem since update. Nearly money!

Rick Sims
12-24-2015, 06:28 AM
WITCHER ZONE 111

This is a great game so far, it reminds me of the first time I ever played a online battle game called EVONY, I couldn't put it down.

Serge Cadier
12-24-2015, 06:59 AM
Great, great, great !! Design is very good and animations and contests are numerous and interesting.
Thanks a lot and Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year 👍👍👍

Cyswimus
12-24-2015, 07:21 AM
Sur la page "ville", je suggre d'y placer l'icne "marche" pour pouvoir rapidement rappeler ses troupes en cas d'attaque depuis la page ville.
Le temps perdu passer de la ville la carte ne permet pas de rappeler rapidement ses troupes.
Merci et joyeux nol!

Abukar
12-24-2015, 07:27 AM
Перевод не всегда работает, чтобы перевести сообщение, приходится перезагрузить игру, если возможно исправте в игре перевод.

Şaban Çeçe
12-24-2015, 07:28 AM
rebels who the person's name does not appear

Karl Uebersohn
12-24-2015, 07:47 AM
Would be nice if I didn't have my chat crash so much

Marko Simic
12-24-2015, 07:58 AM
Its very nice...

Wee Tan
12-24-2015, 08:27 AM
New ver look better , like that Christmas feel.. but one more thing to be improve is when use item for resources, special in multiple times, it should alow us to select quantity use instead of click multiple time on the item.

Area MAYA 86 .~ Peacemaker甲虎

Ismail Grenggo
12-24-2015, 08:29 AM
I love this games

Portugal Torpedo
12-24-2015, 10:38 AM
I like this war so good

Daniele Serafini
12-24-2015, 11:00 AM
It's a good Game!!!!

Eduardo Montoya
12-24-2015, 01:47 PM
So far I haven't had any problems, games been working good after the server maintenance. awesome game!
Zone : 110
Player name :H4zard0us

Sebastien Marcotte
12-24-2015, 03:00 PM
cette mise jour est vraiment superbe, surtout depuis que le problme de connexion a t rsolu. Merci vous et Joyeux Nol T4f.
Teamworker zone:60

Dean Kirk
12-24-2015, 03:05 PM
I would have liked to have seen a bank function where you could put diamonds in and gain interest on them the longer you leave them

José Araujo
12-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Aumento de potncia rapidamente?
Misses

John Spartan
12-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Excelente actualizacion. Pero tiene ciertos errores. En Rebeldes en la parte de descubridor no aparecen con mi gamertag sino de otro jugador. Yo ya hiba en el Rebelde lvl 16 y de repente me mando otra vez a lvl 1. Eso enoja.
Felices fiestas a todos los jugadores. Gracias equipo tap4fun.

Hüsnü Esin Özekes
12-24-2015, 04:44 PM
ooooook gzel

Mike Moodie
12-24-2015, 04:58 PM
So far this game is so much better then TDR by Plarium.

Alvien Fajar Syaiful
12-24-2015, 05:15 PM
Great games ever

Hyun Kim
12-24-2015, 05:26 PM
이번 12월 20일의 Upgrade때 발생한 저희 본부와의 에러를 신속히 처리 해 주신 것에 대해 감사를 드립니다.
이렇게 처리를 해 주시니 앞으로 믿고 여러 지인들에게 소개를 하겠습니다.
많은 광고보다 After Service가 더 효력이 있습니다.
귀사의 무궁한 발전을 기원합니다.

Hasan Zuhal Yüksel
12-24-2015, 05:50 PM
Iyi gzel fena deyil

Kevin Lake
12-24-2015, 06:54 PM
Why did I not get comps like the rest of my guild?

Notes:

Invasion High Command

Jared Blackburn
12-24-2015, 08:59 PM
Like the new up grades, some login problems and small glitches but like in general. Wished there was a more exting mission for Christmas.

Hasan Zuhal Yüksel
12-24-2015, 10:01 PM
Fena deyil igi grnyor

Isuf Isufi
12-24-2015, 10:44 PM
is cool, if we can trade our resours ,outside our guild.

Not send resours only member in inside guid.

Zone #98
name RKSalb

Greg Moore
12-24-2015, 11:17 PM
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

New Years is coming!

2015 is almost over.

Rick Dempster
12-24-2015, 11:21 PM
HeLLfiReZ zone 83 the update is not bad and the events are alright. One thing you guys always do is alienate or belittle the players without much money. Like the the officers are buy only, consumption event is just appalling. Gift events that you have to buy, its like insult after insult. The halloween event with the officers you had the right idea. Atleast free players could earn the officers over time. You did the same thing at thanks giving buy only. Very disappointed with that but the snow is ok i guess. I hope to see things in the future that you dont need to spend hundreds of dollars to participate in.

ابو عبدو
12-25-2015, 12:07 AM
مرحبا التحدثت حلوة كتير بس ما في اللغة العربيةصعب التعمل مع الفريق

ابو عبدو
12-25-2015, 12:09 AM
Very nice update Bs problem Arabic language does not exist What Tsttia speech together news. We hope to add language

Eric Hensley
12-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Its not bad. My only complaint at this time is that I have not received the 10,000 diamonds as compensation like so many others have...is like this issue resolved asap

John M Manna
12-25-2015, 12:18 AM
Great game.

Donte Carter
12-25-2015, 01:12 AM
I like the new updates. I can't get enough of this game.

Jasarevic Adnan
12-25-2015, 01:30 AM
I love chrismes

Serkan Çetin
12-25-2015, 01:35 AM
Eski yesil alan daha iyiydi beyaz kar olan yer cidden cok kotu olmus.

Uğur Atılgan
12-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Good game bravo invasion

Speed Demon
12-25-2015, 02:03 AM
perfect game!!! gratz...

Speed Demon
12-25-2015, 02:04 AM
i like invasion so much...

Ammiyhud Chizqiyah Israel
12-25-2015, 02:22 AM
All the characters (avatar), but one has posters and movements that are in line with the theme of the game. For the one that don't strongly suggests a prejudice being the avatar is the only one that represents a specific demographic.

This avatar should have movements in line with the theme of game just as (ALL) the rest do.

I emailed about this topic two weeks ago. This is my passive public attempt to get this issue addressed.

The next step is main stream public exposure.

Bhuvan Kaul
12-25-2015, 02:49 AM
Love the Christmas event nd love the game too

Nigel Kay
12-25-2015, 02:55 AM
Love the game but the most recent update took so long to sort itself out that I couldn't get into the game for hours and hours, this got me zerod with nothing I could do about it, really disappointed

Suffer Chan
12-25-2015, 04:46 AM
Damn mission lobby is slow. but other things are perfect.

David R Hall
12-25-2015, 06:33 AM
Cheney djjd kids djjd

Jolaine Calderella
12-25-2015, 07:04 AM
Zone 40 pepper 99
Love the new update to the game only issue I have is when you click on go to rebel it does not always appear rite away have to move the screen to find it. Love the game they should add a 12 hr shield and less books and more speed ups

Juan Carlos
12-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Los controles de chat, se cierran no dejan conversar, cuando lo van arreglar por favor, el chat e ingreso de coordenadas, ya no puedo ingresar coordenadas y frustra eso.

Максим Пушкин
12-25-2015, 07:36 AM
Version 1.27.2 cool❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Miguel Vazquez
12-25-2015, 07:37 AM
At the end it will be only one guild, but For this we need mor fare structure gamep

Kory Graw
12-25-2015, 07:39 AM
The new update is very festive especially the outpost and think adding Santa Claus as a commander topped the whole update off along with the jingle when loading up the black market but the game has became more laggy than usual. And still have an issue with servers timing out every so often..

Khairul Fauzi Abdullah
12-25-2015, 07:39 AM
Happy holiday.. Merry Christmas..

Levi Sprague
12-25-2015, 07:40 AM
At first it was a slow start up with server problems and i had to wait longer then expected to play but once it was fixed and they compensated VERY WELL in my opinion i was satisfied with that and the game play has been very smooth!! Keep it up invasion!! Merry christmas!!

Khairul Fauzi Abdullah
12-25-2015, 07:43 AM
How about war between zone monument vs others zone monument.. Multiple warhead.. Or satellite function to disable shield?

Chris Morton
12-25-2015, 07:43 AM
The theme good the new addition soso but the constant shutdowns bugs is terrible n the rebel reset was insane and competition doesn't even come close to compensate action points used before reset. Very disappointed

Платон Яркин
12-25-2015, 07:45 AM
очень классно получился зимний стиль 👍... По поводу что можно улучшить - в отчёт о битве надо включить дату и время и разделить цветом пвп и не пвп, например зелёный отчёт это пвп, а красный это не пвп

Brandi Stirm
12-25-2015, 07:46 AM
I want occupy periods back and I love the rebels but they need better prizes also when your doing the Santa thing it would help to know where I go to get certain items

Shane Harper
12-25-2015, 07:49 AM
Rebels restart bad , prizes take forever to load,can't see tiles clearly,

Ahmed Diab
12-25-2015, 07:51 AM
Good.. I like it

TightPantsOn
12-25-2015, 07:51 AM
Running smoothly now guys thanks. Enjoying the Christmas spin on it. Thanks

Kyle Novelli
12-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Frustrating at first but running smooth now. Can't upgrade officer medals only problem.

Shauna Boothe
12-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Logging in or staying logged in was way to depressing. Also i believe an R4 should also be able to start guild mines. Would also like to see a quantity choices when making purchases such as buying diamond packs.Or what would be really cool would be a battle arena where individuals could challenge individuals and onlookers could gamble on the outcome.

Skyfox Roberto
12-25-2015, 08:06 AM
I find it in just one word. "Awesome"

Arif Dwijanarko L II
12-25-2015, 08:06 AM
Search indonesian lounge.. :D

Apollo Ablaze
12-25-2015, 08:07 AM
I love it!!! Itd be cool you do seasonal things for the map layout like fall, spring, summer etc.. and the crusaders? Oh man.. gotta do aliens pleeeease do aliens itd be so epic with new commanders, gift packs all the goodies.. awesome job guys thank you for your hard work an efforts! And Merry Christmas. Please do aliens as next crusaders lol.. TheMartian. Zone #76

ВаЙс
12-25-2015, 08:11 AM
Подымает рождесьтвенское настроение

Ruchi Gupta
12-25-2015, 08:18 AM
Loved the new look.Like the new gifting part of Christmas, rewards after killing outpost and the new rewards after killing rebels.The game though has become much slower.Also, the rebels have Stephen Chow names instead of ours which makes difficult to locate them.Please rechange them as the original ones.

Sergey Rassolov
12-25-2015, 08:24 AM
?

Sergey Rassolov
12-25-2015, 08:26 AM
Why I can not leave messages in Russian?
Look at my previous message.

Sergey Rassolov
12-25-2015, 08:29 AM
1. I do not like snow in the middle of screen
2. Too slow game play
3. Guild name is very unclear on map
4. Return old war simulation

Stephen Carr
12-25-2015, 08:30 AM
First need a confirm button on item purchase . tired of randomly buying crap when scolling down to get what I need. Two fix the chat. We will be in GC talking type a message and it sends to zone chat. Third this snow is so annoying either change font color to black or get rid if snow. Forth so items take way to long to research for example t4s . it like a 300 times time increase per unit from t3s time. People would be willing to spend to speed up a few weeks but not that much..

And get the dang guild events back on...

Nad Amaish
12-25-2015, 08:36 AM
In fact the game in general is good, but still it needs to be improved in the action side also reducing construction and marching as well as researching times.

Nad Amaish
12-25-2015, 08:39 AM
The game has also some bugs and artifact such as the icon of marching units on the right side of the maps sometimes disappears making me go crazy finding my troops..

I hope you can sole this soon

Good luck..!

Nad Amaish
12-25-2015, 08:41 AM
1. I do not like snow in the middle of screen
2. Too slow game play
3. Guild name is very unclear on map
4. Return old war simulation

I agree the game needs to have more action, ie. Simulation

Jmal Christmas
12-25-2015, 08:42 AM

Notes:

Invasion High Command

It's good I jus wish we could teleport guild members from other zones after 7 instead of 5

Mariusz Ducki
12-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Ok.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Lee Whitten
12-25-2015, 08:50 AM
Rebels still say lvl 50 and someone else's name. Also we are going on three weeks without war sim event. Liking some of the new changes tho

Maitree Suwannason
12-25-2015, 08:57 AM
դҵ鹢 СѺȡ 蹪Ѻ

Katie Davidson
12-25-2015, 09:15 AM
Great game but they mess things up sometimes

Hitesh Soni
12-25-2015, 09:18 AM
It's quite okay with this update. Snowy background looks good but if snow can only be on base that would have been better. This full Snowy background keeps a player unable to recognize guild tiles which causes unnecessary fight between guilds. It would have good if you should allow a player to join more than 5 chat rooms. Please do it in next update.
Despite of that the new Christmas events are very exciting and worthy too. Hoping for a better update.

Nick Petrov
12-25-2015, 09:18 AM

Olivier Connart
12-25-2015, 09:25 AM
This update is interesting With the much activities. Now that the bugs happens often less. In the other Hand, the members With VIP to 0 can't access to gift done, it isn't amazing

Abo Yosef
12-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Good version so many thankss and meery kerismas

Ismail Grenggo
12-25-2015, 09:48 AM
Real and full strategy to play'''the best

James Paul
12-25-2015, 09:52 AM
The update is cool. Wish we didn't have to choose between Xmas outposts & rebels though.

Notes:

Invasion High Command

Alex Di Martella Orsi
12-25-2015, 10:00 AM
Looking excellent

Ben Augustin Boron
12-25-2015, 10:08 AM
Bonne mise jour le simulateur avec plus gros lot c'est sympa les dplacements vont plus vite c moin nervant et sinon moi plus de bug merci bon jeu 😊

Vitor Santos
12-25-2015, 10:16 AM
Muitos problemas! Falta misses aliana a muito tempo, falhas login, entre muitos outros erros! Traduo e do pior!

Richard Lee Peralez
12-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Keep having to restart game sucks

Michael Bourg
12-25-2015, 10:31 AM
There has been a lot of iissues with this version. So much could have been fixed by more communication between developers and customers. Center on customer service and you will gain customera.

Emre Akin
12-25-2015, 10:42 AM
Mkemmel oldu ilk başta sıkıntı vardı ama emeğinize sağlık teşekkr ediyorum

Giovanny Erazo Mora
12-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Me gustara que se pudiera ver que miembros de mi alianza estn online.

Hasan Zuhal Yüksel
12-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Fena deyil gzel

David Bourderi
12-25-2015, 11:21 AM
J'adore ce jeu un a serrais bien de pouvoir avoir la possibilit de changer de zone quelque soit le niveau de son QG pour pouvoir rejoindre la MAP de l'alliance dans laquelle on ce trouve

Tieon Wonder
12-25-2015, 11:38 AM
I like the changes on the base and maps, maybe you should have other elements on different days.

Mindaugas Stirna
12-25-2015, 11:48 AM

Notes:

Invasion High Command bbbbbbbbhgffftyuu

Yulie Chen
12-25-2015, 11:52 AM
So far so good. Only sometimes server time out. But maybe also effect the local Internet? Suggestion can you make rally less then 5 minutes, put option 3 maybe?

Cmg Guwapp
12-25-2015, 11:56 AM
Game is great so far! Not many get to say they made a good game but yall can ! Have a merry christmas or happy holiday's, geemane

Khairul Fauzi Abdullah
12-25-2015, 12:06 PM
Can we put jamming function for the defender..During being attacked , we jammed the attacker..

Tayfun Vidin
12-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Yeni surum oldukca iyi ve hizli..yenil yildan sonra degisirse hatalarla karsilasmamayi umuyorum.

Joseph Stevenson
12-25-2015, 12:55 PM
It's a lag fest your name is no longer on rebels you search leaving confusion in guild chat. It takes forever to connect now and it gets laggy when you are doing alot of repetitive things. They update honest was nothing for me to go to pieces over in all honesty it would have been better for them to fix guild events since we haven't had one in months.

Alexander König
12-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Sehr gut gelungen! Vorfllen Die schwarze Blut Auenposten gefallen mir sehr.

Fashioonbutik Manado
12-25-2015, 03:00 PM
ID | Tomohon
Zone 80 tesla
Its a nice update. im using ipad2apple and i'm using the latest IOS update, game engine also upto date. I still having lack experienced. While in game, the game almost shutdown every 5 times login. I dunno whats wrong,, my device have no problem playing another game.

Bob Gallagher
12-25-2015, 03:04 PM
Working better now. You need to spend more time testing to ensure bugs are reduced to improve the quality of game play. Right now users deed the announcement of a new release

Bob Gallagher
12-25-2015, 03:12 PM
Working better now. You need to spend more time testing to ensure bugs are reduced to improve the quality of game play. Right now users dred the announcement of a new release

Sebastien Marcotte
12-25-2015, 03:36 PM
J'aimerais savoir cest quoi le "pack du pre nol " un prix trs bas car je suis un pre nol de bataille et je ne vois que des offres a 120$. J'ai travaill fort pour devenir un pre nol de bataille pour et je voulais mettre un peu d'argent dans ce deal pris trs bas!! Pourquoi je ne vois pas cette offre spciale????

John Rickard
12-25-2015, 03:42 PM
I wish that we could send troops to other locations as soon as they are done pounding whoever/whatever they were sent to, rather than them having to return to base first.

Anthony Lopez
12-25-2015, 04:12 PM
I want to gift back but I'm unable to! Xmas gifting and the crusaders I lost my chanse at the lvl 51 crusader!

Bilal Saygılı
12-25-2015, 05:01 PM
lets go to christmas party

Abod Moslly
12-25-2015, 05:35 PM
It is good upgrade and the game moderator make a great job and the prizes is wonderful

Rudi Hartono Sapto
12-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Good gaame

Oskar Santorio del Rio
12-25-2015, 06:18 PM
Sigan mejorando

Khairul Fauzi Abdullah
12-25-2015, 06:42 PM
My commander exp not increase although a lot of rebuilding , production.. Please advice..

Khairul Fauzi Abdullah
12-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Since I use Santa hat, my comander ext not increase , although a lot of building , unit production and also my black market can be refresh as free refresh.. Zone 103, peacemaster2 ,comander lvl 40.. Please advise..

Alpz At Dronze
12-25-2015, 07:16 PM
I did not receive my solo events points twice once during PVP at that time I felt its just my phone issue but later again when I produced around 600 1 star unit I still did not receive any solo event points it seems there is a bug with the poin allocation. Please solve as twice I faced this issue... Earlier I was not able to see war simulator icon which later I came to know that below level 5 we can't see it but after that it appeared in more... But before going to level 5 I was some time able to play war simulator if I had clicked quick on the left bottom...please help me and provide me my solo event points for both the event....I had also purchased Xmas box and special chest but did not receive the points in battlefield Santa.. Did not receive a hat also was getting login pop ups every time the server timed out...
But over all once the game got stable I liked the look of new Invasion and also loved the snowfall.
Good to find all the new events in the game and first kill prices.
Thanks team Invasion

Roe Glass
12-25-2015, 07:23 PM
Keren....hadiah rebel lebih menaRik....

Santi Nus
12-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Well this id smazing

Michelle Snider
12-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Looks good. Guild chat constantly stopping and freezing. I can get zone but not guild, especially during pvp. Would be great if troops did not have to return to base after every mission. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Roderick Johnson
12-25-2015, 10:32 PM
This is the best improvements yet. The simulator prices are reasonable.
KingVLS, zone 35

Tara Boyer
12-25-2015, 10:46 PM
I'm loving the pay outside in the black crusader. The only thing I wished was different is the packages. Once you but a package it goes to the next price which is higher, which is all good but when it expires and you put out new ones the price should reset and you are offered the smaller price one's again. You would make more money if people could afford the packages.

Mindy Marie
12-25-2015, 10:54 PM
Very excellent game..the most giving and patient hosts I've witnessed. .very well done friends at invasion. .your awsome...thanks for everything. .merry Xmas. .and a happy new year...
ps:everyone should recognize this and stop all the complaints. .they do alot !!! xXBLITZxX...zone 54..ty

Dan Pogorzelski
12-25-2015, 11:51 PM
Is occupy territory event going to come again? Guild events suspend for months now. Otherwise like metals n new commanders

Joe Long
12-25-2015, 11:55 PM
Not happy. When the patch came out and we where given a 24 hour bubble that did not last 24 hours and all the lagg and log in issues as a result when I finally logged on I was zeroed and raped for approx. 20 mil rss. Now I am hearing other players g
etting there troops back and getting compensated for having the same issue I suffered. How do we recoup out losses and time and rss?

Rashdan Harun
12-25-2015, 11:56 PM
I need more resources.. Especially Oil and Energy

Andi Chi
12-26-2015, 12:57 AM
Its amazing game for RPG, i like it and i enjoy INVASION

Thomas Whybark Jr.
12-26-2015, 02:16 AM
Good on updates. But whycant you open zones in time for American and other time zones. Can't always be on at 3 am to get into a zone in time. Surely others have this problem as well

John Lenard
12-26-2015, 02:22 AM
Other then the issues with the login stuff and the rebels approaching stuff,I've loved it! I have one question though,what are the stockings for, I get them but I don't know what to do with them.I looked in my items but they are not there! If I could just figure this out I would love it!!! Blake1216 zone #109 Romeo

Craig Bolinger
12-26-2015, 03:53 AM
It's back to normal. Great after a few hiccups!

Alex Hasselhoff
12-26-2015, 03:53 AM
I am a daily user ! I like invasion game !

David Roberson
12-26-2015, 04:42 AM
I think the change is good I think the it would go sees only it be beer and always different

Mike Shatto
12-26-2015, 06:51 AM
I've taken all other games off my phone just to play it

John Myers
12-26-2015, 06:55 AM
It would be great to have a Guild report as to what player attacked another player in your guild and who in the same guild has attacked another

Ape Naji
12-26-2015, 08:27 AM
Not bad so far. A little early to tell. Need a easier way to speak to area leaders though

Patrick Winters
12-26-2015, 08:41 AM
Game lags,your compensation packages suck.these guys who think it's great must be paid actors.you have delayed email response.my game crashes.geez..I really don't know where to start.you make it damned near impossible to unbind your account...the list goes on..I hate you all

Maitree Suwannason
12-26-2015, 08:51 AM
Ҿ觻١ҧѴ ҨѾô觻١ҧ

Margaret Helen Clark
12-26-2015, 10:22 AM
I like it but could deal with more rebels approaching every week

David Clark
12-26-2015, 10:23 AM
When dose dark forces awaken start

Margaret Helen Clark
12-26-2015, 10:24 AM
I like it but could deal with more rebels approaching every week devils wife zone 72

Gee Joel Liwanag
12-26-2015, 10:34 AM
Nice new look of boot loading. And realistic snow while enering the game. In thise new version. Its awsome very addictive online game so far:-)

Yanick Lavoie
12-26-2015, 01:40 PM
Joyeuses ftes !!

Steven Costa
12-26-2015, 02:35 PM

Notes:

Invasion High Commandgood job on the update

Pierre Hadler
12-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Ich habe Jz das zweite mal ZvZ mitgemacht und ihr solltet es langsam mal umsetzten das wenn eine neue Zone lnger als 50 Tage auf ist das man in ein Bndnis in eine andere Zone wechseln kann und sich auch dahin Porten

Jr Haynes
12-26-2015, 03:05 PM
I like the new version, but the translator need to be fixed. It deletes the line instead of translating it.
Good job on update so far otherwise ď

Stalk
Zone 55
Proud member of Z*E

Akshat Kumar Verma
12-26-2015, 04:14 PM
The game is superb and runs smoothly.

Akshat Kumar Verma
12-26-2015, 04:17 PM
The game is superb and runs smoothly. However, when I tried to type the name in Unicode Font (Hindi), it showed 'boxes'. I request the developers to provide the Unicode Font support in this fantastic game !!!

Ones Ones
12-26-2015, 04:27 PM
Translation works below expectation, especially in Bahasa Indonesia.

John Todd
12-26-2015, 04:37 PM
*** Not too bad but the Christmas items are way too hard to get. Pretty much forcing us to buy the items we need smh.

Assa Azekka Oulache
12-26-2015, 04:52 PM
Very good indeed. Maybe include guild alliances?
NumedianX