PDA

View Full Version : What are your expectations for Invasion?

Pages : [1] 2

卡卡西
01-05-2016, 09:39 AM
It is now the 1st week of 2016, and as the proverb says ‘An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening, and a year's plan starts with the Spring’. We reckon that you have already made your plans for 2016, High Command wishes you all the success in making your plans become reality. At the same time we also reckon that you also have your expectations for us. Commander, could you tell us your expectations for Invasion in 2016? We will carefully choose one and make it happen in the game.

Activity rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll randomly pick 20 commanders and reward them with items worth 1500 diamonds.

Activity time: 5/1/2016 10:00 - 10/1/2016 10:00 UTC

Notes:
1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
2.Rewards will be distributed within 2 days after the event ending.

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner List:
In-game Name-Zone

Alya-86
whysojealous-43
Lg ManuMio-42
(NOE)sue84uk-88
Devil dog-43
Pfeifman19-9
Kingvitor-42
VENOM RC 44-76
Peter 1982-60
3rd degree-15
P5YCHO-41
Greedz elite-85
Pwnedbyurdad-126
Freddy97-83
iceman-9
Sarron17-15
BusterBunker-64
Thomas Abe-71
Gruß Milfmaster-111
Brainox-58

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours, please wait in patience.

Enjoy the game!

Invasion High Command

11th Jan, 2016

Emmanuelle Lelarge
01-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Alya zone 86 des pvp aux heures françaises merci ils sont beaucoup trop tard

Nabz Montana
01-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Hey. I expect more abundant speedups and free diamonds.
Also it would be great if we can queue construction and production!

Xtrem Rogers
01-05-2016, 11:29 AM
whysojealous zone 43 I expect new function such better guild events , a guild even that'll help guilds when larger amounts of diamonds. Or

Jody Harris
01-05-2016, 11:31 AM
put diamond mine every so often like the rebels approaching bases or the food mines.

Xtrem Rogers
01-05-2016, 11:31 AM
whysojealous zone 43 it would be very helpful to expand the lvl of every building mainly the garages so it hold more troops to repair , higher lvl HQ for more troop marches.

Foo Kok Chai
01-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Expecting surprise reward for year 2016

Scott Golliver
01-05-2016, 11:34 AM
consistency and better customer service is all i want out of this game

It is now the 1st week of 2016, and as the proverb says ‘An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening, and a year's plan starts with the Spring’. We reckon that you have already made your plans for 2016, High Command wishes you all the success in making your plans become reality. At the same time we also reckon that you also have your expectations for us. Commander, could you tell us your expectations for Invasion in 2016? We will carefully choose one and make it happen in the game.

Activity rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll randomly pick 20 commanders and reward them with items worth 1500 diamonds.

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

Manuel Miottke
01-05-2016, 11:34 AM
Es wär recht cool, wenn man sein eigenes Inventar verschenken könnte ohne Diamanten ausgeben zu müssen. Man sammelt mit der Zeit Inventar was man selber nicht mehr braucht. So hätte das wenigstens noch einen höheren Sinn.

Lg ManuMio #42

Thales Lins
01-05-2016, 11:35 AM
More diamonds and more battles

Apollo Ablaze
01-05-2016, 11:39 AM
New units. An extra unit for T3's and T4's

Aditya Jain
01-05-2016, 11:41 AM
Please bring back war stimulator. It's annoying to see it is gone and war stimulator isn't fun anymore

Sue Hanna
01-05-2016, 11:45 AM
I think bring back first kills on the crusaders, but this time have level 10, 20 and 30 with a rare recruitment material.

Zone 88 (NOE)sue84uk

Ronn Lirazan
01-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Please bring back the all previous events especially solo event. All solo event beginning January 2016 all prizes are very cheap, youre like giving candies to a kid. Better stop all solo events than giving away those fucking prizes. Thank you.

Fono Locker
01-05-2016, 11:54 AM
Ожидается добавление чего то нового. Новых миссий, новых npc врагов, ибо очень длинные таймеры заставляют заходить в игру раз в день а то и раз в два дня. От Симулятора и Мятежников уже устали

Guy Montgomery
01-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Devil dog zone 43. Zones are getting older...need more zvz.

Kenneth Stingley
01-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Hello.. I would like to see the diamond mine actually produce diamonds as your HQ lvs up. Also as a guild leader I would like to be able to move members from a different zone that are stuck in there zone there is no way to help them and they can't help the guild. Like to see that fixed..

Sebastian Koszmider
01-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Myślę że fajnum rozwiązaniem byłoby podpisywanie paktów przyjaźni, r5 sojusz podpisywali by taki pakt, a skutkowało by to tym że mozna by przesyłać surowce i wzmacniać innych graczy swoim wojskiem pomiędzy gildiami które podpisały pakt tak jak by byli w jednej gildii. Można by wtedy w kilka sojuszy uderzyć na jeden mocny. Wtedy takie pakty miały by poważny wpływ na to co się dzieje i mniejsze sojusze nie były by uciskane

Alexandar Dinov
01-05-2016, 12:08 PM
hay this game number 1

Abdullah Kahraman
01-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Işınlanma ve hızlandırma şansı çok az

Neal P Jones
01-05-2016, 12:25 PM
I would hope for an event where a guild needs to work together to accomplish a win. Rather than one player with 100mil in power dominating.

Harry Klaxs
01-05-2016, 12:26 PM
I wish it would be able to demolish a lvl 21 building... As when you get further in the game.. Strategy changes aswell.. So when having more then 1 neccecary lvl 21 upgrade you should be abke to demolish it and change it... For instants.. I want to change mints to garages or vica versa... Because with zvz now availible.. Strategy changes.. Zvz wasent in the picture when i upgraded all building to 21... Im playing for 1 year now
Dont think this would be a problem to add

Tnx and keep up the good work

Nat Viola
01-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Hall of wars lv 12 would like it higher my halves is 18 very hard to upgrade it some help would be nice thank you happy new year

Damien 84200
01-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Je suis dans la zone 105 j'ai plusieurs compte sur différentes cartes j'aurai bien voulut me téléporter d'une carte a une autres mes impossible serais t'il possible d'améliore sa sa serais sympa merci.
Et sa serais sympa de gagner plus de diamants merci Bonne journée. ....

Murat TC Mavili
01-05-2016, 01:19 PM
I recon more affordable deal to buy Cz once u buy the cheaper deals they don't appear anymore, and rebel events more often
Besides that great game

Florent Potevin
01-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Pouvoir changer de zone 1 fois meme avec un gros niveau

Rom Abouna
01-05-2016, 01:55 PM
I have an event idea . What about "zones war" . Just two days amonth every guilds in the same zone cooporate with each other against other zones . But i think it will be better if it would be optionaly, the guild which wants to take turn join the event and mail the goverment of their zone .

Sean Pfeifer
01-05-2016, 02:24 PM
I would expect to see some diamond resource tiles. Perhaps in the form of awards to the victors of ZvZ battles. I would expect more ZvZ battles than PvP's so that guilds within zones can start teaming up more often, going after other zones monuments etc., which is a lot of fun. Also the type of ZvZ events could vary, make a ZvZ power increase event or unit production event so it changes things up so it is not always just a battle event. I would also like to see medal boxes pop up occasionally with resource tile farming just like you occasionally see some item boxes pop up with current resource farming.

-Pfeifman19 Zone 9 - GON 4 life ! LoL

Phoenix Peaceout
01-05-2016, 02:37 PM
My expectations if you would make diamond tiles and a diamond super mine

Kristopher Kinsey
01-05-2016, 02:44 PM
More dark forces

AbdulRaouf Ahmed
01-05-2016, 02:46 PM
More Diamonds, Speed Up The Construction & Marching

Romain Debailleul
01-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Zone 86

*Thank you for being willing to make PvP at various hours
Most of the French people on the Zone 86 cannot make the PvP
Because it is always at 1 am in the morning ( French Hour)

*And thus consequently thank you for not favoring any more the Chinese players concerning the events.
Because has every Bug or maintenance of the Server , the only active players are the Chinese players (users of VPN switchers).

*The compensations of server closure are not up to the majority of the players
( I don't care to have 30 minutes x3 for Update which makes the game crash )

Vitor Santos
01-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Kingvitor #42

Penso seria útil oferecerem mais vezes diamantes e a cela dores acima dos 24 horas 7 dias 30 dias pelo menos 1 vez mês! Atrai-a mais jogadores! Assim como eventos de alianças entre outros eventos! Agora sempre mesmos eventos mesmos prémios perde um pouco a diversão o jogo! Penso seria útil haver eventos alianças todos da mesma forma existe os outros eventos! E Mai prémios diferentes! Apostarem nun tradutor melhor assim como o jogo deixar encravar tanto

Abraço

King vitor by feh

Vitor Santos
01-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Façam eventos alianças e mais prémios de aceleradores 7 dias assim como 30! Nunca recebi 1 em outros jogos são oferecidos pelo menos 1 vez mês!

Süleyman Osmanlı
01-05-2016, 03:37 PM
SuleymanRu 75 pastor

Mary Margaret
01-05-2016, 03:48 PM
I wish Invasion have more female commanders to choose from rather than just three. I feel it is kind of sexist where men have more choices and women do not.

Olivier Connart
01-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Les batailles entre alliance d'une même zone sont intéressantes pour la conquête du monument mais des confrontations avec d'autres zones seraient motivantes. Zone contre zone existe mais alliance d'1 zone contre alliance d'1 autre zone pourrait donner plus d'expérience aux commandants. Des pvp inter zone avec accès à tous

Scott Ieshea Lynn Egbert
01-05-2016, 04:03 PM
It would be AWESOME if you would initiate a trade-in program for units where you could trade lower level units for higher level units once the higher level is unlocked and researched.
Example: 3-t1's for 1-t2, 5-t2's for 1 t3, etc...

George Moise
01-05-2016, 04:08 PM
There are to many that manage to break thru and makes the game unfair to others!!! Make my wish come true, give me a billion power and I'll kick them out for you :)

Glen Hogue
01-05-2016, 04:16 PM
ZvZ every other Friday would be nice for 2016 this would also allow us enough time to grow after each ZvZ that would be nice. and bigger prizes is also something I think is lacking right now specially for regular PvP events. other wise great game Tap4fun keep up good work and we players who pay to play will keep playing and paying

Alex Bezzemelnyi
01-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Жду, что игрок против игрока будет начинаться не в 2 часа ночи и заканчиваться в 8 утра пока я сплю!

И жду когда станут доступны все постройки альянса!

Muhammet Turhan
01-05-2016, 04:29 PM
More diamonds and more battles

Hoà ng Minh
01-05-2016, 04:31 PM
I expect the guild buildings like Research Center and War Factory will be open soon.

Anton Holzmann
01-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Man hat als Neuling in den älteren Gebiete kaum eine Chance sich zu entwickeln
Der Einstieg soll erleichtert werden.
Und es sind kaum Ressourcen am Randgebiet

Toby Gearheart
01-05-2016, 04:33 PM
What I think is thier should be a set power limit on everyone and make it more strategy then just having some one over a 100m that zeros everyone all the time make it more strategy then having unlimited power

Parzu Yerzhan
01-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Больше функций которые могут удивить. И на новый год подарки в виде vip😏

Tsitsiobelos Tsitsiobelos
01-05-2016, 05:23 PM
More items diamonds and guild event.

Mehmet Gürses
01-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Slot machines ...bet diamnonds. Ein diamonds or time..or resources.. ;)

Nicci Fuller
01-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I'll tell u exactly what I expected from you,,Fair game play and not a game so easy hacked by a bunch of retards,,,You knew the damage your medal fk up done in ZvZ and still you failed to support those effected,,shitty res comp,,but guy who reported it OH you can reward him,,You lot make 40thousand a day from us and yet we get no support no decent composition when due,,report problems and you guys blame the gamer,,you give crap prizes for all our hard work and cash spent,,your game constantly lags,crashes ,,you change prizes and replace with crap,,your building and research times and fucking ridiculous for God sake who in there right minds waits 148days for something in a game to upgrade,,but hey you know this Tap that's why you charge extortionate prices for pks,,and no u carnt win or earn cuffs or warrrents or mastersplan u have to have diamonds to get these,and now u making sure Guys carnt get em by stopping them or reducing forcing Guys to pay or quit...you are con artists who advertise this as free game play,,ITS A JOKE...

Hendra Lesmana
01-05-2016, 05:44 PM
I expected more easy to do this game

David Bourderi
01-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Ça serait bien de pouvoir changer de zone quelque soit le niveau du QG des que l'on n'a rejoint une alliance afin de pouvoir la rejoindre sur la zone où elle se trouve

Levi Laird
01-05-2016, 06:05 PM
I believe invasion should branch further off, make it more user friendly especially for newbies. Offer more diamonds and larger rewards when it comes to speed up. Also make a note that there should be larger guild events and longer lasting events so that you have more time to accumulate better prizes and rewards. It would also be extremely helpful if tap4fun just on the invasion platform would open up the opportunity to have better growth spurt packages with better pricing give us more for our money please. Thank you, VENOM RC 44, zone 76

Pedro Diaz
01-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Me gustaría llegar al nivel 21.. y q quizás allá más niveles x lo menos 2 más. . Y q las tropas no tarden tantos en hacerse desde ya muchas gracias. Peter 1982 zona 60#

Chris Marcotte
01-05-2016, 06:29 PM
3rd degree zone 15. I would like to see a way to save your talents setups so you dont have to go back and re-adjust them 1 by 1 every time pvp starts or finishes.
Also it would be great if you could type a short message and it pops up above your base for a few seconds so anyone who is looking at your base at that time could see it. Example: "you missed", "too slow", "got you", "better luck next time" and so on....

Paul Bliss Jr.
01-05-2016, 07:01 PM
This game really needs better packages with more speed ups and items not worth spending cash on packages that are there now !!!!!

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

Mauricio Cari Leal
01-05-2016, 07:09 PM
I expect a air force to defend or attack the expeditions

Ujierdemaya Mayaguez
01-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Plz i need help. Look mi page in forum. Tanks!

Honey Drops
01-05-2016, 07:47 PM
To please stop allowing the Chinese to take over the zones! They are hacking the game and making it really hard for us players that do not. I really enjoy playing Invasions and I'm pretty sure hacking is against your policy. You need to check the zones for players that may be hackers and ban them from playing.
Thank You. Zone88 DevilsBandit

Mark Lawrence
01-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Better prizes on the high level of war simulator, instead of having the same prizes on high and low!?? Also need help aquiring items for officers...usually rebals are good! But the last one wasn't much help when all the high speed ups are useless with production of buildings! Which I'm sure u know take a while!! I believe it would be in your interest to make these times of waiting more achievable!? Because I've noticed 4 people quit the game begrudgingly because they can't do anything for 3-4 months! I absolutely love this game and I won't quit but how am I meant to get certain officers when I can't get the items ie santa..stocking, mulan..samurai sword and a few others like colonel turkey. Please don't remove the officers just make boxes more achievable. hope I've helped in some way, keep up the amazing work and thank you. :-) P5YCHO z41 (main account)

Simon Da Hm
01-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Let us send gifts without diamonds, than we can share speedups & more with our Guildmember (Family) 😉

Greedz elite from zone 85

Brandon Lane
01-05-2016, 08:47 PM
The ability to earn more diamonds for completing quests.

Alex Black
01-05-2016, 08:56 PM
I think there should be a way to earn dimonds and for there to be interactive battles like you chose where to send troops and if you want SUV to break into two part and like tanks go and flank some addition like that would be cool and I'm sure others would agree please let me know what you think of this post at diglerab@gmail.com

Nathan Raines
01-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Well I would really like better blaming packages. And ones worth more than $99.97...how about one worth 199.97? I'm always buying multiple of the 99. And can we make it so we can share scouting reports?

JP Aeon
01-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Well....I'm not trying to be greedy but,do you think you can add a diamond supermine for all guilds,ONLY just for everyone to get their extra boost of getting things done,instead of using money to buy diamonds to get things done faster.....also....as I'd like to see in invasion.... Even though it's a strategy game....an actual campaign for offline people....turn everything for a completely online game into a FPS/TPS shooter/strategy action game.....now that I'd LOVE to see....I hope that's not too much to ask.....but if it is then.....well at least I tried.... ^-^

PwnedbyurDaddy
01-05-2016, 09:41 PM
I am Pwnedbyurdad from
Zone 126 ;)

My expectations for the year 2016 are :

- More Players
- More ways to get Stuffs for the commander
- Maybe a kind of dungeon
- Ingame Moderators, who will be for a while
Online in each zones for questions and
helps.
- To know the global ranking in the system
- Creative ideas for more motivation :)

Happy Gaming

Kanitar Oberst
01-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Make great mission for to win 5 or 10 thousand diamonds for one time. For example, arest other player.

Jim Nowlan
01-05-2016, 09:49 PM
I want to find ways to better help guild mates. No everyone's focus is attack. I see a strong role for one who farms and supplies guild mates. I'd also like to see a better research speed program similar to how we farm a supermine. Can we "farm" a research goal for everyone in the guild.

Jason Weber
01-05-2016, 09:51 PM
To make up your mind about the war events. Either have pvp or zvz . Having them both back to back was not cool , plus not all players had enough time to rebuild . I in one hand don't like fighting my own zone even tho I get attack. I hope you decide to go to having 1 or 2 zvz a week and stop the stupid pvp , or gvg especially if you want zone growth, so many left the game over this. Looking at the world map most zones have low population I think it's due to all the pvp events you give us...... well that's what I think I'm sure others do to
Thanks Man Of DEATH ZONE 38 GUILD CFs

Frederike Heiden
01-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Freddy97 Zone83
Es wäre super wenn sich die Zeiten von PvP immer ändern würden, auch allgemein so von den Rebellenevents beispielsweise..
Denn Spieler aus der ganzen Welt spielen Invasion, aber jeder lebt in einer anderen Zeitzone und jeder schläft somit zu anderen Zeiten. Bei uns in der Zone ist PvP immer nachts für die Europäer. Und das ist sehr unfair. Die Amerikaner und Asiaten haben dadurch schon einen sehr großen Vorteil.

Bobby Jones
01-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Ok i am iceman zone 9 bok leader
Ok being that you cannt rally a 90 million plus players without losing big ..how can it be that over 90 million is untouchable. .so that being said i wanna see base levels increase so that the attack in a war game can actually happen and you can win..increase march caps hell this has turned into a game of farm. If you war you loose big..
Our zone has seriously outgrown lvl 21 capability. .please increase base upgrade. .we have maxed everything and cant build or battle. .kinda dont make sense its a war game and cannot war due tocaps being too low..

Brayden Williford
01-05-2016, 10:32 PM
put diamond mine every so often like the rebels approaching bases or the food mines. and this
It would also be nice if you guys could increase number of members per guild by like 50 or 100 per guild lvl increase

Michael Gatti
01-05-2016, 10:47 PM
How about unlocking more building space in the base a lot of free land that could be used for us to make our bases more efficient.

The ability to do more rallies the military world wide does several operations at one time so could bring this feature in.

More upgrade lvls for armory, mint and garages (without need for master blueprints).

War simulator giving better rewards like war warrents, handcuffs and speed ups.

Sarron17 zone 15 mow

Rob Galonis
01-05-2016, 11:14 PM
How about you incorporate fighter jet squads that can attack long distances very quickly. Make it on a limited basis possibly through the way we can gather loot and rss from the Christmas event or through demons. Just a thought.

Fred Kinney
01-05-2016, 11:27 PM
I would like to see the ability to teleport between zones. Right now you have the ability to join a guild in a different zone, but you can't move to the zone they occupy once your HQ is too high. So my thought is what is the purpose of being able to join? Make it where you can only teleport if you are a member of a guild in that zone. Make it where you can only do it in established zones. So you don't have the problem of strong people jumping to new zones to take them over.

Scott Ieshea Lynn Egbert
01-05-2016, 11:35 PM
What happened to war simulator??!!

BattleDog
01-06-2016, 12:15 AM
Allow VIP 3 people to gift things from "My Items" so don't lose diamonds whenever we want to send something to guild mate

Jennifer Kleiner
01-06-2016, 12:15 AM
More battles...better prizes...more diamonds!!!

CJ Kinch
01-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Id love to see hq get higher than lvl 21 and better prizes in rebel event n maybe rebels twice a week. Also bring back guild events would be awsome.

Wolfs Pack Hirco
01-06-2016, 01:16 AM
I would want to see more work done on zvz functions such as when occupying a monument the zone that holds both monuments should have the right to defend both and teleport between the 2 as they wish keeping the guild cap will make it difficult for that spicific guild to keep more than 2 zone any way so cuptured zone will have a chance at taking it back while a 3rd zone would mean too much to control... I can explain further in details to any question.

Also an alliance option which will allow guilds declare alliances in between each other so they can't hit each other and take tiles tjat belong to alliances etc!...

Or last but not least when an update is going to be released its best to delay it 2 weeks more rather making players suffer.

Thank you. HIRCO

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Better customer service, not just can you send a screen shot, we are very sorry, here is 1$ worth of resources. Goes with out saying better game stability and less connection issues

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Would love more guild and zone events durring zvz and less pvp in zone.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Please no pvp durring rebels. A third pvp in a week is crazy, please go back to two per week, at very least make the 3rd a zvz.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Definitely need to the ability to gift from items.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Why can we not reinforce a shielded target that needs to be changed.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Resources in my zone all the lvl 3 and up are gone an hour after spawn can we please get more resources spawning

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:28 AM
I would love an expanded base or an option for second base in same account

Richard Weirauch
01-06-2016, 01:35 AM
AngrySpider zone 106 - im very excited to see the guild events coming back! I think it would be great to have pre-sets for your marches so you do not have to type in or slide that bar to deploy troops. You want to gather that is pre set button one, occupy is two and so on. ...however the player sets up that button it deploys whatever troops were designated. Much quicker attacks and less thumbing in number of troops.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Maybe expanded subscription options. Like make a 20$a month option for 2.2 times the diamonds.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:41 AM
This is what I have thought about for months in the packages we spend 100$ get a set amount of fluff extras we don't need why not let us pick items to get in packages or just give straight diamonds. Or give more specific packages like diamonds and speeds or diamonds and chips eCT not a random assortment.

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:43 AM
A must is to allow gifting of all item of all quantity like blue pints and the multiple of handcuffs and warrants

Tray Rasco
01-06-2016, 01:44 AM
That is a few thoughts I have more ManyFaceGod zone 9

Frank Trombatore
01-06-2016, 01:55 AM
What do I expect?
I expect for invasion to be a lot more user friendly iPhone6 users!
That would be great but doesn't seem a priority at all and it's getting old quick! Especially after the amount of money I have spent on this game!
Shoot, I could have bought a new Xbox!!!

Do something please!
FCT, T*H ZONE 35

Rick Walsh
01-06-2016, 02:24 AM
I would like to see more affordable chests and lower cost speed ups.

Anthony Lopez
01-06-2016, 02:32 AM
It would be nice to receive more speed ups and points in rebels!

Lee Pereira
01-06-2016, 02:48 AM
Pvp should be an obtion for those wishing to participate in it. One free Z to Z teleport should exist. No one starts the game knowing they can't port to guild area once reaching level 6. Nor should anyone have to abandon or destroy after spending time or money building. Also, a second one can be paid for there after. Shelters should be allow to be built to avoid nuclear damage. Governors don't make rules in zones. He/she simply see someone whom may reach the same level and abuses the weaker.

Damien Hunting
01-06-2016, 02:57 AM
It would be nice of there was another way to earn VIP points besides buying diamonds. Perhaps logging in everyday or a certain amount of playing time per level.

David Gaston
01-06-2016, 02:58 AM
Interguild battle practice. With this we can test diffrent medals tactics. U would have to charge something like a special medal drop for the test battles but i think it would sharpen game play. Yogidave43 zone 79

Timothy Harbin
01-06-2016, 03:00 AM
I would like to see more guild and individual events, not just the daily ones. And maybe better rewards from battles... well maybe just not always getting the lesser of the rewards. Other than that this game is great, i play alot of games but this one has held my attention.

Amber Lynn Atkison
01-06-2016, 03:27 AM
Playing this game I have noticed players usually on sometimes aren't on when they need to be on. I think the guild should send a different message to the player saying guild emergency or get on now serious....you know something of the sort. Many times stuff has been going on and I'm thinking wow so and so needs to get on.....or other times I wish I would of had a warning. It will keep new players from quiting and maybe make it a little harder on veteran players.

Amber Lynn Atkison
01-06-2016, 03:30 AM
No dumb idea.....that's part of the game.....trial and error ...if you don't want to get attacked fake rally or shield up.

Dillan Peterson
01-06-2016, 04:23 AM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

We need resource tile shields! In some zones like mine (56) which is ran by complete a holes, they don't believe in NAPs. The guild banks were a good idea but there's still other resources that are greatly needed and to get what is needed you must go out and get the resources.

Andrew Roeber
01-06-2016, 04:49 AM
I would like the following
1 be able to gift items from my inventory to my teammates
2 give us more dimonds
3 daily rewards every week
Zone 36 God of War

BusterBunker
01-06-2016, 05:01 AM
I expect, like in real life, my commander being able to share weapons with allies and fellow guild members. BusterBunker zone 64

Joe Danyko
01-06-2016, 05:23 AM
I would like all players be able to set a default attack setting. For example: I pick a base to attack set up my units at that point, load commander and hit a default button A, B, or C. In this case the set up is remembered and that setting becomes a quick attack response and is used that way until changed or a different default is asked for or you run out of units.

Thomas Aben
01-06-2016, 06:00 AM
I'd really like to see a stealth attack boost...see ideas section and also more speedups for unit and troop production (speed up II)

Thomas Abe - zone 71

Arlo Pull
01-06-2016, 06:08 AM
Dopamon z57

☆ My first expectation is better server quality. Create more stability for the game, because we spend money and when the game lags, freezes, or crashes during times of pvp it can cost the player a lot.

☆Secondly i would like to see a new service for officer materials, many of us are stuck with useless copies of whites, and greens. I propose a exchange system, where if i have 200 brass knuckles, i can exchange 5 for a random green quality material, 7 green for a purple quality but not allowed to make purple into legendary.

☆Shoving multiple pvp down our throat is not very nice of you. 2 a week is enough, we just had zvz, directly followed by tuesdays reg pvp, directly followed by two more pvp's tolling 4 in a week. That is a little over board. I expect you to treat your players better, both paying and non paying.

Marc Petschick
01-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Es würde mehr Spaß machen wenn nicht immer als erstes die kaufwerbung für Diamanten kommen würde.
Desweiteren wären mehr bauschleifen für Truppen und Gebäude nicht schlecht. Damit man parallel bauen kann.

Auch solltet ihr mal diese lästigen Spam im zonenchat beseitigen das ist ja abnormal mit diesen Kaufangeboten was da den ganzen Tag gepostet wird.

Gruß Milfmaster Zone #111

Thomas Aben
01-06-2016, 06:30 AM
I like the idea of gifting items from my inventory

Nick Stocking
01-06-2016, 06:42 AM
I would like Pvp times to be changed up. Not everyone has the same schedule every day/week so we have players who consistently aren't able to participate. We should have ample warning before an event but not same time same days every week

NormanD
01-06-2016, 08:05 AM
My expectations are a stable game before any of the other stuff posted above.......

Duzd
01-06-2016, 08:27 AM
I expect you give us real world map with real countries so we can have nice global war game.

Christoph Vollmer
01-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Hallo :),
es wäre nicht schlecht wenn die Botschaft noch eine andere Funktion hätte. Wie nur die Truppen sammeln. Wie zum Beispiel, es kann aufgelistet werden,wenn man alles ausgespäht, angegriffen oder man wurde angegriffen, dass es nicht via Mail system abläuft sonder über die Botschaft.

Es wäre auch nicht schlicht wenn man nicht nur Rohstoffe handeln kann, sondern auch andere items wie zum Beispiel Teleport.

Beispiel: ein neues Mitglied in der Bündnis möchte joinen, er hat aber kein teleport mehr übrig und die Mitglieder haben welche übrig, die er dann beziehen kann von den anderen.

Sam 6699
01-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Hallo , es wäre nicht schlecht , wenn die Baugeschwindigkeit beschleunigt werden oder nicht zu lange dauern , weil es sind zu viele Gebäude die man hochstufen muß .

Martyn Betteridge
01-06-2016, 09:48 AM
To have no glitches whilst typing in game.

Robert Kiely
01-06-2016, 10:15 AM
There needs to be power cut offs on who can attack who .example lev 1 to 10 can't be attacked by anything greater then ten. There has be some fairness. Raptordeath. Zone 13

Bhoyet Docena Gersalina
01-06-2016, 11:03 AM
I want more event and more gem for to build more power

Aslan Akkılıç
01-06-2016, 11:54 AM
My expectation is world peace in Invasion lands :)

Gab Seliva
01-06-2016, 12:12 PM
How i can port to my new guild in zone to zone? More cant do that please allowed

Ober Yela
01-06-2016, 01:53 PM
I will like to see the option of save slots configurations. So we can have teams of our armies.

Emre Kara
01-06-2016, 02:14 PM
I expect more gems and more solo events.

John Elliott
01-06-2016, 02:19 PM
I think you need to make everyone attack people no lower than maybe 3 levels lower than they are. So you don't get cheating people like in Zone #88 HB Khan destroying everyone in the zone to collect their RSS. Because he is powerful and its easier for him to collect this way other than gathering the way everyone else does. I'm to the point where I won't spend anymore money on this game until something like this gets take car of.

Francis Goh
01-06-2016, 02:30 PM
Many player with overpower and 0 food in base. This is not realistic ,unit need food to survive. I hope to see some reality in game.

Without food in base, I recommended for example 'reduce attack and Defence power by 10%'.

Roman Ojala
01-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Mine are that the MILITARY COURT and alliance walls and those buildings would be unlocked
O

Gaby1975
01-06-2016, 04:43 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

Me gusta bastante

Michal Kowalewski
01-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Wiecej diamentow i przyspieszen wiecej walk i turniejow naprawic czat room

Brainox Marques
01-06-2016, 06:19 PM
Hello. A good feature you should include is the possibility of queuing constructions and researches. Other that would be helpful is the possibility of guild leaders could see the reports of members attacked. Without this a guild is not effective as one.
Those two features would improve a lot the gameplay and the interest on it.
Brainox z58

Rob Tijkorte
01-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Take over the world, in-game.

Ham Xa Ali
01-06-2016, 08:03 PM
since im new to this game and First time i like a stratgey game so much its so addicting i cant turn it off 😍😍😍 anyway im exPecting more speed ups and diamonds :) <3 hopefully i will be expecting the same as The INVASION Team ...

Tura Satana
01-06-2016, 08:48 PM
I just expect to be able to play the game instead of adding new things solve the original issues first please

Jenderal Pithiq
01-06-2016, 09:15 PM
i have more question :
1. for using vip players, can you give more choice for payment, payment using creditards or phone card (provider cellular).
2. i hope for resources food, if food 0, should have the power of each unit, defense and attack can not be used, because in real, troppers without food can not take action.
3. food production for ease build farm in accordance with the needs and not restricted.

Alp Onur Bursalıoğlu
01-06-2016, 09:21 PM
We could have two slots for building, training and research. And queue jobs also.

Martyn Betteridge
01-06-2016, 09:26 PM
To use tactics on map screen!

Suvo Ouija Collide
01-06-2016, 09:37 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

I love the game

Mohammad Abbadi
01-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Remove the restric on update hq and we can updatebmore that 21 lv

Second put limit for attack depend on power level

Josh Sterrett
01-06-2016, 10:11 PM
A more simple and reasonable request than most others that would greatly improve the game is to expand the research tree capability. Add a lot more research options. Also medals drop from rebels or forts would be cool!

Bernardo Cueto
01-06-2016, 10:18 PM
The resource tiles sometimes get used up with only a little remaining. There are zone rules on not leaving a little behind because then new resources don't spawn. If only there was a way to figure out who was the last one to use the resource *hint* *hint*

Marc R Rowney
01-06-2016, 10:54 PM
I would like to see a BUY BACK PROGRAM.. Where we could sell some of this stuff we don't use back to you guys!!! Like the 100 plus food boost that I will never use and keep accumulating!! Which I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem

Richard Hawkins
01-06-2016, 10:56 PM
A better way to weed out all the duel accounts that plague this game. Iknow its wishful thinking but a game is fun when played fair by all..not abused by so many

Surprised199
01-06-2016, 11:17 PM
1. It would be nice if updates worked rather than have errors every single time an update is done.
2. Bring back war sim event
3 Get rid of the ridiculous speed ups that we can only use on troops. Let US decide how to use speed ups.

Luàs Garcia
01-06-2016, 11:21 PM
I have an awesome idea that will keep some players from leaving the game.
What if you could only attack people that have a base 2 levels bellow yours or higher. It would be an incredible game balance, which would make more players join and make other "already in game" players not leave the game. For example, if you have a level 18 Headquarters, you can only attack those with a Headquarters level 16 or above. Should you be attacked by a player with a Headquarters level bellow 16, you could carry out revenge, allowing you to cross the rule for some payback. It would be a revolution in this game, considering that everyone inside the game is sick of being attacked by others who have a severely stronger base and units. Please, please consider this suggestion. It would benefit all the players who are bullied by stronger players. The game simply is too unbalanced. Your supposedly challenging PvP time is won by people with a HQ level 20 that attack level 10 or lower bases. 30 million power vs 1 million at tops. I simply hope this idea becomes a reality in the game.

Dayshaun Sekc Kent
01-07-2016, 12:00 AM
to tell the truth I expect better upgrades. more team play options. the wall. it take to long for stuff to upgrade. like come o if it take me 30 days to upgrade my head courters I won't be playing this long like come on man. commander SoSoChief.

Alejo Giraldo
01-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Maybe you have to try change thinks to do like missions and alliance stuff. But in my oppinion it's a very goid game. Thx

Larissa Sophie Südekum
01-07-2016, 01:07 AM
Anonyma 47 ,zone 14. dont make new server lets choose the olayers on which server they want to be. that proofs that more players are on all servers.

Arnaud Defawe
01-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Hello. J'aimerais pour 2016 un onglet rapide des statistiques de mon économie dépense et revenus de ma base.
Meilleur voeux à tous

Nick Sable
01-07-2016, 02:13 AM
A Nice feature would to be able to see which Special Bonus you are using at the moment and how much time is left on it.

Salvatore Cozzuto
01-07-2016, 02:41 AM
In this game many people are without.honor. why they steal the tiles out of PVP time?

Salvador Arriaga Jr
01-07-2016, 03:17 AM
I would hope you could clean up all inactive accounts so we can get new members in our zone. There are many inactive accounts and also with the Christmas update we had members lose there accounts and had to start new ones. Also limit the number of accounts people can open. There are players who have 2 or more accounts so it looks like this zone has many players but it really does not. So just cut the number of players in the zone by half and that's still probably more than we really have in my zone. Fix the finder names and level for rebels. Thought that would have been fixed by now. I hate that everyone's rebel is Stephen Chow still. Other than that I enjoy the game.

Matthew Jarvis
01-07-2016, 03:50 AM
I think the game and it's buy on packages should all be the same price. As well, more speedups and queuing of troops and buildings and research. Make the battles a little more realistic. I'm sure that 80k T2 copters could take out 20k T3 tanks. Just a thought.

Stephen Gibbons
01-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Less pvp battles

Chris Jonsson
01-07-2016, 06:44 AM
I would like fighting would drop loot like in turkey events :) ghosthead z 82

Russel Simmins
01-07-2016, 06:58 AM
Добрый день. Я бы хотел бы добавить в игру чуть больше анимация боев! Поменять иконки походов, сменить эти стрелки возможно на дым от самолетов. Сделать воздушные бои, то есть возможно перехватывать войска когда те идут в поход. И сделать статус пирата, дать возможность выбирать хорошую честную сторону, или выбирать плохую сторону развивать город грабя других.

Klau Carpi
01-07-2016, 08:26 AM
I think it whould be cool to have another air unit like the fighters

Zeynel Türkyılmaz
01-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Iyi calismalar hata oranlari duzeltildikten sonra mukemmel oldu karakollari kesildiginde daha fazla elmas ve hizlandirma olsa on numara olur ve insaatlerin sureleri cok uzun suruyor

Matthias Pedersen
01-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Better customer servies and better pricese in war simulator and giv something better when people buy dimonds from u guys, and lower some og those long time research time below 90 days it alot. And remove that stupid pvp from rebels.

Thorshand DK #7

sAnstyLe
01-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Add more units plz... Jet, stealth bomber, (air units)

Ben Bumbarger
01-07-2016, 12:51 PM
I would like to see state vs state also better packs to buy and better rewards for things

Nontakorn Inthaworn
01-07-2016, 02:59 PM
more diamons for every attack the enemy .
more mission per day .
diamonds mine .

Habesha Meda
01-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Wedidc from zone 87
Hello i expect more from this game like we have to share screenshoots as mail or post with our guild members and warsmlator on the 4th stage is very epensive to beat with 100% victory!
Plus ack market refreshing time is long!
Thanks i will inform you when there is something new idea!
Thanks again!

Ahmet Reşit Kılıç
01-07-2016, 04:54 PM
I am DARK63 from zone 86. I am expecting to earn handcuff and war warrant from rebels because for s4 troops this are very important and just you can buy with diamonds also i am vip7 and it is not enough for s4 troops and i am just student i cant buy more diamonds. Probably when anothers start to production s4 troops i will leave the game.

erdex
01-07-2016, 04:54 PM
wedidc from zone 87

hello i do not expect to be bored in one zoen and zvz is so late,
as this is wargame it have to be burning game! and zvz have to be each week as pvp twice a week
cuz some guilds with much power are controlling the zone for longtime and
some players are being kicked from the game by zone governers than by t4f!
So please make the game balanced among the players than losing much players who was spending alot money in this game

erdex
01-07-2016, 05:22 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

wedidc 87
As long us i know this there is one thing not changed and upgraded ever. that is Black Market!
if we want to buy something from black market we have to refresh black market until we got the things we need
so refreshing black market costs 100 diamonds it is little expensive and there was a way to refresh black market by your own coins till you got your item, this mean it will help us to save diamonds to buy the things we want on black market!
;)And most surprising thing is why players can not trade items on black market with guild members or zone players!
because it will help the player to change his item with desired item, for this trade to happen there has to be auto confirmation from both players when they are sending each other! i mean there have to be some auto process script{middle man as on real trade}!
it will make the game more flexible and suitable!
Thanks ;)

wedidc
from zone 87

Santi Nus
01-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Win world, yeahhhhhh

Ù…Ø Ù…Ø¯ Ø§Ø Ù…Ø¯
01-07-2016, 10:02 PM
no thing dear....

Fatih ALi'Ts
01-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Gurban sadece komutanın subayları satılsın yeter başka bişe istemiyorum :))

KatAttack
01-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Faster marching ques, more diamond prizes for killing rebels.

Christian Falk Trost
01-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I expect more teambased gameplay. Maybe some bosses which fornthe guilds? Or some buildings which can only build if the build work togehter?

Josh R Eastburn
01-08-2016, 12:14 AM
More free speed ups

Hunter0001
01-08-2016, 12:15 AM
The thing I think that will help all of us is to sell speed up 2's half price of regular speed ups to build up more troops. Also another thing that would be helpful is seeing who's captured commanders in someone's base while they are holding them.

Tray Rasco
01-08-2016, 04:25 AM
Look we are all from different time zone. Maybe offer a one time zone transfer to allow people the option of changing pvp start times. Say zones 1-24 are a block and each have a different pvp star th time. At very least do away with 12 hour pvp! Make them all 24 hour and add a 12 hour shield. Why my pvp start time changed to midnight is very disappointing.

KingPin1982
01-08-2016, 04:59 AM
I like much more war sim events and free chips. Not 3 times PvP because it's unnecessary. And I like much more free items.

Hitesh Soni
01-08-2016, 06:05 AM
We expect a stability in game. I'm from z93. My guild people are quitting this game as there is no stability. Sometimes there 24hrs shield goes down in 8hrs or before the expiry time. Sometimes the game crash and we loose troops. T4f is not responding their complaints and only arguing that their server and system is correct. That means we are spending in a game which is full of instabilities. I hope you fix and compensate our guild players who has lost their power and troops because of this instability.

Chintan Suoh
01-08-2016, 07:07 AM
First ever thing I would like to see is less requirement for t4 I mean what I mean is prison and hall of war alone takes lots of diamonds to get it to lvl21 which really makes it hard to avg spenders and none spenders to get it to t4 so I wish to see that hall of war and prison takes less war warrents and things to make it or make something available that we can get it for free even if 10 30 50 100 would works ok for me
2nd thing I would like to see is commander disband feature I got lots of useless commander now that I would like to disband and get 50% of materials back that I used on them to recruit
3rd I am really curious to know what are those unavailable features below guild super mine XD my hopes r up to see those things in 2016 working out well
4rth can u guys plz make it available that resources building will keep producing even when we have 100mil each resources I certainly noticed that resources building stops producing resources at 3mil for me which sux for having resources building or doing research and upgrading them :/
Certainly this r the most features and improvements I would like to see thankies for ur continuous support to us

Zone:- 28
In game name :- IsanaYaShiro

Jerry Counts
01-08-2016, 09:42 AM
As the players in the game get bigger, I would like to see the game get more user friendly.

1. Down loading RSS PACs.

Give us a download all option? Much better and faster than hitting a button 100+ times.

2. Farming. If you are going to grow your base big, you need to farm. The way the game is set up, you can't hardly use your main as a farm, and it could and should be. Maybe a expanse on the holding compassity on RSS for each RSS? Maybe drums? 50m 100m? Purchase in BM? I buy them yesterday.

3. Shipping department. 3M at a time is ridiculous. Where is the 10m 20M 50m?

4. Bank. 1m at a time? You can't even build anything with one million anymore. 5m, 10m are a must option in the bank.

5. Market. We trade now through the gifting option with guild mates. As the game devolops, we want to be able to trade with allies, without dropping your guild. We may want to trade with enemies as well, and try to get the better of them. This may start wars!! Who knows, but we don't have that option.

Lastly, we want the game to work properly.

The zone war was a joke. The lag alone caused it to be tiresome, boring and made it easy to lose troops because you couldn't react to what was happening. I lost 1m troops in an alt because of the lag.

Add the medal "bug" issue, and the commander "not showing up" in the monument issue we had, and it ruined the whole thing. And here we are two weeks later and haven't gotten information on true, fair compensation.

You people have a good product, but you could easy make it lots better, and it would be great when you bring something out, that you know it's going to work right.

If you need to test something, offer players prizes to play under reset rules, where you reset everything, win or lose for a couple hours, look at the issues that came up and fix them that way.

People playing this game HAVE invested lots of time and money, and a lot of the money players feel like they have been taken advantage of with a poor working product and management that is not willing to do the right thing and properly compensate a player quickly for losses they should not have suffered.

If you want to be the best game in 2016, you guys need to start doing things differently and do the right thing when you are wrong. That might be OK to cover things up and save face in the west, but everywhere else in the world, we want someone who says " we made a mistake " and makes it right, quickly.

Sniper Jerry.
Zone 45

Jerry Counts
01-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Ever heard of a shield?

I think you need to make everyone attack people no lower than maybe 3 levels lower than they are. So you don't get cheating people like in Zone #88 HB Khan destroying everyone in the zone to collect their RSS. Because he is powerful and its easier for him to collect this way other than gathering the way everyone else does. I'm to the point where I won't spend anymore money on this game until something like this gets take car of.

Josh Beckett
01-08-2016, 10:43 AM
I would love to be able to upgrade buildings beyond level 21. Many players are coming to a stand still on upgrades. This would keep players interested in the game for longer periods.

Cynthia Reynolds
01-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Research times shorter! Better zone management! Diamond rebels!

Jerry Glass
01-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Get rid of consumption gift event. Lmfao, this event wants me to spend 7,000 diamonds to get 11 hours worth of speedups when I can buy a 15 hour speedup for 1,000 diamond? Do the math...

Paula Ann Reeve
01-08-2016, 01:00 PM
A refresh button in the game when it becomes laggy. Or ob front screen prior entering game. This will refresh any updates that might have gone through properly
Mizbehaven zone 9

Ηλίας Ηλίας
01-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Greetings. After all this time I playing the game my suggestions are:
1. A sell system for unwanted items (for coins I guess)
2. An item trading system between members(especially officer items)
3. Guild coin super mine
4. Zone teleport for members outside of the guild's zone
5. A buffing system for the guild leader.

IcaRus, zone 74.

WORMIXqvjzko
01-08-2016, 01:44 PM
97% of people will not believe! It is interesting 100% do not trust? http://o.5g7.ru/
Check and say that I was wrong!!! ) (http://ibizblog.ru)

Carlos Diaz
01-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Warrants and handcuff shluld go on sale sometimes is a ripofff to lv the hall of war and prision we talking ablut a good $500 each building

Rachel Johnson
01-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Maybe.. Better prizes for the people who help join rallys for rebels? Like better participation prizes. 1-5 minute speed ups and 1k-10k rss doesn't really help anyone really... And people would be more into helping when its worth it.

WORMIXygznsn
01-08-2016, 02:08 PM
97% of people will not believe! It is interesting 100% do not trust? http://o.5g7.ru/
Check and say that I was wrong!!! :) (http://ibizblog.ru)

Rachel Johnson
01-08-2016, 02:20 PM
It would be awesome if vip 3 would be able to gift their own items instead of having to pay diamonds everytime we want to send a gift.. Or even just the speed ups and special items. QueenBerry z76

James Evans
01-08-2016, 03:08 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

I'm new to the game but I hope to see special offers happen often. Holiday gifts and things like that will be great!

Derek Hollingshead
01-08-2016, 03:16 PM
I would like to see less 12 hour pvps, more rebels, more free diamond events, and cheaper teleports.

(L0w) Queen Lorra. Zone 17

KopyKat
01-08-2016, 03:32 PM
KopyKat Zone 111 , Please make the Packages worthwhile to purchase, out of all the games Invasion has the worst packages of all, Drop by Game Of War and have a peek at the packages for example I do understand Rome wasn't build in a Day but lets ramp things up here, cheers

Rom Abouna
01-08-2016, 03:40 PM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

711 . More building queues . May be 2 are enough . But it increases by 1queue at lvl 15 HQ.

Richard Gomez
01-08-2016, 04:23 PM
One thing that would be nice is if you could reward members in the guild with a mvp. Or have members vote on a guild mvp for who has contributed the most that month for members under R4.
Gizzmo zone 40

Freeman Zachary
01-08-2016, 04:30 PM
hey all. Great job

Nico Esnard
01-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Partage des rapports d'espionnage dans le chat et par mail.
Partage des coordonnées simplifié par mail.
Sauvegarde des données + importante dans les chat.
Plus d'information dans le menu d'aide concernant les alliances et leur gestion.

Craig Lang
01-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Awesome game would like to see more gem giveaways

Malo
01-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Guild buildings going live
Malo,z1

Fono Locker
01-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Добавьте пожалуйста здание под названием "Бункер" в котором можно было бы прятать войска. А то что то не справедливо то что ты месяц строишься, а во время пвп приходит донатский альянс и уничтожает вас всех. И прошу вас, сделайте это здание одноуровневым, чтобы построил и можно было сразу спрятать все войска. Спасибо)

Stéphane Bussard
01-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Bonjour, je trouve que le jeu est super bien fait, mais les alliances entres alliances devraient être mieux développées, par exemple on devrait pouvoir afficher qu'on s'allié avec d'autres personnes!
Merci!!

Garth Morrison
01-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Queuing production, construction and research would be super :)

Ronnie Starbuck
01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Would be nice to get out of a rally instead of the person who rallied having to cancel

Ronnie Starbuck
01-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Being able to build two things would be nice

William McCall
01-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Will expect to see if you improve the game award products. ..increase dimonds inawards. Improve the quality of awards and lesson the amount needed to purchase items. You make it to hard to aquire items so those with money will prosper while those who enjoy the game will quit due to frustrating money grubby owners of this site...give better prizes improve moral...

James Early
01-08-2016, 10:30 PM
I think a invisibility special item would be great but when you attack your invisibility leaves so your enemy's can see it coming lol zone 81 Earlybird223 guild w^R

MaximusFun
01-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Have a zone vs zone contest once a week and have a world rank tab to see which zone wins the most/ generates the most kills etc. It may help make inzone players cooperate more and in turn improve retention of players. MaximusFun Zone24

Brian Bennett
01-09-2016, 01:26 AM
Be nice if you could balance you squads out evenly with out havein to select them manualy for attacks ,or you could form your own squad from your own troops
Like a 79 k heli 77k tanks and 79 k suv team a
One button press attack

Jason Graham
01-09-2016, 01:39 AM
I would like 10 hour shields,rallies to give us a better quality of life upgrade to the game I'm sure a lot of people would get mor . Sleep and feel better with that adjustment. Also I'd like war warrants and handcuffs added as rewards for some events even if its just a few it would help greatly.

Also perhaps a guild leader shout chat that shows brightly on your screen so guild leaders can get everyone's attention in guild for special events. That's all I've got for now 😆

LEGIONZ
01-09-2016, 02:01 AM
My Exspectation's, Goals,& New Years Resolution Is To Be Either The Most Powerful Leaders,- Commanders,100% Active,Loyal,Commited, Dedicated And Just Members Of LoH In Zone 36 Inwhich I Currently Hold The 1 Spot Guild Help,Commitment,Loyalty And Activities. Rank Is Nice To Have,But Without Communication, Loyalty And Members Who Are Like Your Very Own Family Members Sutch As Hoyster,Will,Saph,Savage,Trizz,Wilder,Angel,Swiftb lade Jones,And Many More! It Would Be All For Nothing. So If Your Ever In Zone 36 And Your Thinking Of Paying LEIGION OF Hoe's A Visit? You Might Want To Reevaluate Your Strategy? ,& Bring A Whole Lot Of Troops That Your Willing To Sacrifice, & Power You're Willing To Just Throw Away! For We- LoH,R,And, Tss Don't Take Kindly To Invaders,Tresspassers,& Commanders That Are Not Part Of Our Zone 36 Family. Consider This You're First And Last Warning. And Pray That You Dont Run Into Bump? For If You Do? IT Is Already To Late! Your Dead And Zeroed! You Have Been Warned! LEGIONZ

Hoà ng Minh
01-09-2016, 02:19 AM
About the use of "fake army" item. With the current power counting system, an exprienced player can realise that other is using fake army or not, because unit powers overpass construction and research power many times.
The use of fake army item should be changed to self modified by the user, x1x x1.2, x0.5,... or the power counting system should be balanced.

Malo
01-09-2016, 04:03 AM
Facebook expectations for 2016

We expect that before rolling out any more new features,or adding more zones to the game, that some time be spent fixing the endless server issues and system bugs we have commented and reported on for months. This alone would improve playability and enjoyment immeasurably.

Malo, zone 1

Abukar
01-09-2016, 04:12 AM
Игра хороший обновлением стало интереснее вот только с переводом затрудняется. Разработчи игры Думаю вы решите с этом, жалаю вам успехи!

Adam A. Shaffer
01-09-2016, 04:45 AM
I would like to see a trophy room holding the trophies of zones battled and defeated.

Mike Albritton
01-09-2016, 05:00 AM
Zone# 35 player: ARmageddon

I think with the gift giving option we should have the choice if we want to purchase something for that player or have the option to give them something out of our inventory for a small diamond fee an also it would be great if we could have some type of way to sell our stuff that's in our inventory for diamonds or other items we can use or need that would be awesome and one last thing like the black market have a system were we can post items that we have a bunch of an try an sell it to another player for a small amount of Diamond for the players that can't afford diamonds but have slot of other items give them a chance to trade the stuff

adxlInhicy
01-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Check and say that I was wrong!!! ) (http://ibizblog.ru)

Nuno Catarrinho
01-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Eu penso que deveria haver mais campos de recursos

Naufal Do
01-09-2016, 09:04 AM
More event and more diamonds... actually just something more fun and interisting than before

Jarrett Bishop
01-09-2016, 09:16 AM
To get chosen for a reward in the forum comments

Haydar31
01-09-2016, 09:50 AM
More diomands more duty more events
Have a fun..

Mayne Laurent
01-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Fucking check... I hope for a stratégie guide... And hope u anderstood what i mean...or get me by mail

Biswas Prasad
01-09-2016, 10:24 AM
More battle

Mohammad Ahmed
01-09-2016, 01:11 PM
I would like to see the fight formula changed to something like the combat formula for mafia wars by zynga.

Each character has skill points for attack, defense, health, stamina and energy. There is also a way to get stronger by having more friend's in team via the Facebook plugin and arming each team member with a weapon, armour, animal vehicle and henchmen. In terms of invasion, we can have each unit to be armed with a weapon and armour. We can have actual soldiers fighting instead of having big guns and big vehicles. The soldiers can be kitted out (with rare items that can be brought for gems) to make it a level playing field, a free player can loot consumables to convert to rare and powerful items.

J.w. Parker
01-09-2016, 02:26 PM
jdub zone 4. What I would like is for t4f to actually appreciate the people that make their paychecks. We are continually being disrespected and disregarded. I don't know of anyone who has ever gotten fully compensated for a loss when clearly the fault lies totally with in game bugs and server issues. We spend alot of money on this"game", and instead of fixing some very crucial issues all t4f wants to do is keep expanding. What began as a great idea is rapidly becoming a farse! Take care of those who take care of you!

Rick Dempster
01-09-2016, 03:48 PM
How about fixing the diamond mine that no longer works.

Laurent Nblt
01-09-2016, 04:33 PM
more choice for commander's avatars
and finally fixing all the technical issues!

Pena Amanov
01-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Хочу больше войск

Pena Amanov
01-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Новые локации

Christophe Vasse
01-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Bonjours à tous un magasin d alliance serrait une bonne idée un peu comme le marcher noir mes la c est le chef ou R4 qui mettrait les objets que l'ont désire prendre ont peu remplir en faisant des quête irais pour le magasin et le joueur je sais pas ce que vous en penser
Grizzly 37 zone 94

Tray Rasco
01-09-2016, 05:29 PM
I again would just like stable game play. Last night game crashes before pvp AGAIN you do give an 8 hour shield thank you. To day diamond mine functions are unavailable. ManyFaceGod 9 nye

Tray Rasco
01-09-2016, 05:31 PM
I also view it as fair to be compensated in vip points for all diamonds I purchased as stated including bonus diamonds and daily subscription diamonds.

Pena Amanov
01-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Хочу чтобы были аванпосты которые игроки могли создавать потом остовлять там армию , прятать ресурсы
или создавать определённый ресурс.Сделайте так чтобы аванпосты могли улучшаться и их характеристики и скрытность.Чтобы игроки могли захватывать а потом оставлять себе на время или уничтожать и получив за это не малую сумму . И ещё хорошая идея если альянс стал в плотную ( объядинился) они могли положить вокруг себя аванпосты чтобы враги не могли сразу проскочить и они должны уничтожить сначала аванпосты потом игроков , чтобы на аванпостах можно поставить ПВО чтобы они сбивал вражеские самолёты с войсками и дроны которые разведуют. И создайте самолёты "неведимки" чтобы они могли проскочить среди этих аванпостов .
И сделайте пожалуйста новые виды войск.Сделайтк самолёты бомбордировщиков которые бомб укрепления перед боем и чтобы их тоже могли сбивать.

Jack Beal
01-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Improvements

There should be stronger penalties for those who hack the server. Also we should be able to use minute speed ups to quicken.our marchs as well

Faruk Tasdelen
01-09-2016, 08:10 PM
I expect the function of the diamond mine is start to work asap.

Faruk Tasdelen
01-09-2016, 08:12 PM
I wish to function of the diamond mine is start to work
asap

Zeshan Saif
01-09-2016, 08:45 PM
All i want is consistency with the games one of a kind functions like rewards , events , guild help etc no other game is providing these kinda feature , trult the best game ever played . gonna keep playing this game as long as possible and be the number one player one day. Superb work guys # invasion_rocks

Mathieu Delord
01-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Moins de beug et plus de grosses récompense à cause des beug de cette nuit j'ai perdu 75000t2 radar n'as pas marche merci de faire parvenir une compensation

Selim Toker
01-09-2016, 10:20 PM
I want to be modified during construction 2 construction should be open 2 research

Allen Hangsing
01-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Please add a feature to/for
1. Dividing the resource equally among the owned resources like a resource divider.
2. Attacking enemies -3 or +3 of the Attacker HQ Level these way competitions will be good and smaller accounts will grow. And will not be bullied.
3. Refresh the villages after every 3 hours...
4. Allow the tiles to be captured away from current base too.

Marcos007 from zone 124

Jace Adriel
01-09-2016, 11:02 PM
1. I would like to have a better zoom function in the zone it's way to hard to look for things because you can't zone out much.

2. I think that people that are VIP status, meaning they pay to play, should not be able to attack people who aren't VIP. Each level of VIP should only be able to attack those only a level or two below their own or higher giving people who are just starting out a better chance.

3. I think there should be a function to trade resources for another resource kind like a market you can trade steel for food or cash for diamonds etc.

Brian Hole
01-10-2016, 01:51 AM
I expect to see a button for a forced refresh. There is so much going on that sometimes the thing we need updated isn't. Example would be rebel points. We have 22, but when we go to attack it shows 14. The only ways to remedy this is to use an item to force a refresh or to restart the game. Mail and chat are another, sometimes updates get lost in neverland and the only way to retrieve them is to restart the game. Another would be marches, somehow they disappear well the map indicator for them disappears. The only way to get them back, you guessed it, restart the game. My expectation isn't a perfect game, it's the ability to use an imperfect game. Give us a forced refresh button.

Ethan Gingrich
01-10-2016, 02:18 AM
OB3Y z47, would love to see improved event rewards because we have been having the same so-so rewards for the past months now. Also more opportunities for ZvZ time, only been in one ZvZ and my Zone is itching to do more of them. - OBEY

Iwan Semarang
01-10-2016, 02:55 AM
Faster server

PapaDude
01-10-2016, 03:12 AM
I would like to see a sliding hit scale.....which means players can only hit other players either 5 HQ levels high or lower then their HQ level....or some sort of way that keeps lev 21s from smwshing every new player that comes along. Would be nice to have zone growth and new people show up but they need a realistic chance to grow without getting bullied so fast and ran off.

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

PapaDude
01-10-2016, 03:17 AM
Open up the zones......let people buy or earn zone teleports.......maybe create a few ultimate zones where only level 21 hqs can go for extreme competition and have a few zones only lev 10 hq and lower can go so they can grow.

usmcryu363
01-10-2016, 03:56 AM
More free diamonds.
Make it where Ppl can't attack 3lvl under there self or have more then 10mil power difference. There's to many jerks that have 40+mil power (JH) attacking Ppl with only 500k or less.
I'm I'm zone 63.

Tony Gomes
01-10-2016, 04:12 AM
Espero continuar a jogar com a mesma vontade de hoje, nao me dezapontem

doctor satan
01-10-2016, 05:14 AM
I wish I could gift items that I've won but can't or won't use to guild mates.

Felix Angel Asin
01-10-2016, 05:49 AM
no tantas pvp seguidas dar mas tiempo entre una y otras

Werni Bazsi
01-10-2016, 06:15 AM
If the players can chose want to take part pvp.If not ,get protection and unable to attack + other player can not attack him.

Chady Bou Shahine
01-10-2016, 06:45 AM
I expect that we can build 2 or 3 thing in the same time

Shivani Thakur
01-10-2016, 08:23 AM
I wish we could upgrade more buildings at one time like we are getting more marching que and I want to teleport to a new zone but I am headquarter 13 so I can't -_- please give us one chance to change our zone when I was hq5 I don't know what newbie teleport means

Yvan Lolo
01-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Hello,
I except this game to stay a free to play with some modest "buy to win" pack, and not become a full buy to win game like some other games. Thanks.

Inda Santi
01-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Apocalypse from zone 113, im expecting more battle or pvp activity to prove who be strongest, creative, smart, and powerful . Thanks

Liam McGough
01-10-2016, 09:26 AM
[Liam571]The best way to satisfy the players request is to make the game last longer but progress faster.Give the players everything that they have asked for (within reason),which
Will accelerate the pace of the game so to compensate expandevery thing in the game.when I say expand , all-out war /Armageddon let every player have the capability for nueklear war heads and
New power sources, weaponry.make it where the commander can pilot his own vehicle,add a new frontier (ships)and you can lower the prices on all and it will lure the player in to spending cash(quantity over quality).add mini 1 vs 1 guild member battles to win (__)BE MORE ORIGINAL !
Start a trial period when you re design this strategy game ,when they do the game will be everywhere and then start charging to download.more buildings to build more functions ,allow alliance bases to physically combine and
Grow.there needs to be a goal or higher power like evolution,upgrades on everything! ingame good by competition(IRL)add modes of play

Melody Mae Peralta
01-10-2016, 09:28 AM
I Hope More Event Are Coming and Big Price's Like Diamonds and Speed Ups