PDA

View Full Version : Leave your comments on 1.28.0

卡卡西
01-20-2016, 03:49 AM
Invasion 1.28.0 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, well look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments. Please head to the forum and participate in commenting on the new version, you will have a chance to win Rewards of 1,000 diamonds!

Activity Time: From 20/1 at 04:30 UTC to 23/1 at 04:30 UTC

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, well pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:
1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command

Winner List:
SG1-37
Gen Toker-62
quiera-135
Ghosthead-82
KGE-40
Sethri-16
Chrome45-51
Dragon Claw-106
Prostidude-30
Mandem89-96
pŕķłэ-59
TAruN077-114
Thomas Abe-71
KILL4FUN 刽子手-74
U man-59
mtėrŁKĒT-126
HATCHLING-41
DeathShadoW-43
Fort Hood-92
malici0us-122

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours, please wait in patience.

Enjoy the game!

Invasion High Command

25th Jan, 2016

Trossi A Farrell
01-20-2016, 05:30 AM
Keep the events coming

Valerie Bides
01-20-2016, 05:32 AM
Could do VIP different where you don't need to spend money to get it

Donovan Lewis
01-20-2016, 06:45 AM
With all the updates and bug fixes, the game lag has not been fixed, and due to the bad lag in zvz yester I lost bery bad. I have spent money on this game so I am not a free bee. I have sent many emails to Tap4Fun in the past always got a reply within 24hrs. But the last 4 emails sent in 1 month got zero reply. What is Tap4Fun going to do to keep me happy so I can spend more, or are they going to ignore me again amd let me spend my money on some other game?

Regards
Commander:SG1
ZONE:37

Invasion 1.28.0 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, well look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments. Please head to the forum and participate in commenting on the new version, you will have a chance to win Rewards of 1,000 diamonds!

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, well pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:

Invasion High Command

Kak Chow
01-20-2016, 07:04 AM
Nice Event..

but i want invasion the choice simulation all of the war.

Thanks
Best Regards
Capt Nikko
(R_I)NKRI Disini
Zone 132

Chris Dubya
01-20-2016, 07:11 AM
gen toker zone 62
great game, improvements or upgrades are great but you can do alot more that will benefit the zones..

1) alliance intel : if you get attacked theres basically no way your guild can know unless you are on to tell them which usually by then is too late. so adding intel of attacks and defending would be a great idea to include in guild options or somewhere. so lets say one member is attacked, u will see it in intel and know who did it, was it during pvp so on. Allowing the guild a chance to reinforce for next time or get revenge.

2) the garage is a great idea but that should be if you have the troops and want to risk losing them. There for an option to lock troops up so you dont run into someone much stronger wiping you out and leaving u to wonder do i rebuild or quit.

those are basically the 2 options you really need, the game is awesome as is but can add those to perfect it. i love the game and thank you for making a really well developed game !!

ZONE 62 is the best !!!! ty, Gen Toker.

Isidoro Terriza
01-20-2016, 07:14 AM
A mi me gusta el juego como va es. Verdad q se blokeador un poco pero no me impide jugar agosto y el tiempo q quiera.#135

Brad Payseno
01-20-2016, 07:23 AM
You should make VIP free , yes in game purchases are good, makes the game grow and pay staff. But make it fair for all to play.

Heather Murphy
01-20-2016, 07:23 AM
I like the new version but when you write something the box disappears or guild chat goes up from where your writing.

Blueeyes4
Zone 111
Aws

Chris Jonsson
01-20-2016, 07:28 AM
Random drops of special rebels thru out the zone would be cool ! With a rare loot
Ghosthead z82

Venkatesan Karthikeyan
01-20-2016, 07:28 AM
Nice game but please pvp come once in two week

Tom LeBlanc
01-20-2016, 07:31 AM
I find you contrast of colors getting lighter and lighter this makes it very difficult for visually impaired players

Hitesh Soni
01-20-2016, 07:33 AM
The updates are goodgood. Ui is appreciated but,after this update Google play store says this game is not compatible with my device. How is it possible? Do tf4 want me to buy a new phone?? Is t4f going to pay me for my new phone? It's ridiculous!! Your game says its compatible with Android 3.0 or above and now it's not compatible with Android 5.1??

Guy Gifton
01-20-2016, 07:38 AM
The update is Awesome nice graphics and cool rearrangement, I like the update.

TopLeader from Zone 119

Alexandar Dinov
01-20-2016, 07:58 AM
oo yes,very good game DS guild number 1

Allen Hangsing
01-20-2016, 08:09 AM
Please add features of
@ Resource Divider ..
@ Automatic Bubble up for next 3 hours after being attacked..
@ Add extra building queue at cartain HQ level.

Zone 1229
Gaby Allen

Mehmet Erşahin
01-20-2016, 08:23 AM
Ne diyeceksin ne diyeceğini deyip demeyeceğini...

Nabz Montana
01-20-2016, 08:48 AM
I like the improvements however I think we should be able to queue buildings for construction

Süleyman Osmanlı
01-20-2016, 08:50 AM
think not bad

지훈
01-20-2016, 09:03 AM
인터페이스가 깔끔하지만 잔 렉이 조금 늘었지만
일반보급으로 가속이 나오는건 정말 최고인거같다

JP Aeon
01-20-2016, 09:06 AM
Well can you unlock the training base for the new improvement?... I want to see what's that like... Actually everything from the guild buildings... :D

Raed Adnan
01-20-2016, 09:12 AM
عاوزينه عربي عشان نكمل

John Jennings
01-20-2016, 09:17 AM
Quit raising the points to win the events and give us some decent prizes again

Jacobo Badra Gonzalez
01-20-2016, 09:20 AM
Muy buen juego y la nueva actualizacin mucho mejor

Brad Clerkin
01-20-2016, 09:59 AM
BanHammer z108

I would like to see a way to earn sandbox tokens like you do with the simulator

Also fix the ungodly power difference between Chinese and non-chinese players.
^^^^ you fix this one and you got a loyal player. This alone has made me close to quitting several times. I have a Chinese member in my guild who told me he spent about 19$ american to get his HQ to lvl 18 and close to 10 mil power. I KNOW it would have cost me an ass ton more to get to the same spot so I don't bother spending money. Change the power balance to be more fair and you will keep a lot more players interested

Ragnark

Omar Benitez
01-20-2016, 10:12 AM
Bring new weapons and are plane?

Paitoon Kensakoo
01-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Great game.

Chris Poulin
01-20-2016, 10:21 AM
I logged in this morning and went to work on my base and ended up having to rebuild my armory because one of them no longer existed so I ended up using all my speedups rebuilding

Dwiki Yoga
01-20-2016, 10:22 AM
This is best ever

Didier Mucyo Perrigault
01-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Nice improvments on th UI ... More diffrent units would be appreciated... Especially spies, assassin n seals with restricted building attacks

João Cruz
01-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Sem duvida que esta bem melhor sem duvida mesmo... Por enquanto tem funcionado muito bem estou satisfeito sem duvida. Espero ansiosamente pela nova versao que de certeza ja estao a trabalha nela.. ;) cump's #77 uSF pronto

Kawusch
01-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Spenden fr das Forschungszentrum sind nicht mehr mglich: Meldung: undefinied😳
lpentlp
KGE
Zone 40

Sethri
01-20-2016, 11:10 AM
The guild research building is the bestime addition to this game in a good long while. I commend tap for adding something that benefits the players and doesn't costs money for a change.

Wasn't there supposed to be a weekly subscription added..? Well where is it,?

The sand table treasure with items for a specific officer is a good idea, but drop the price 1200 diamond is way too much for one roll. Maybe when you land on a multiplier it gives you a free roll also?

Lastly consider zone mergers. ...my zone is dying and I'm not wanting to be top player in a dead zone. ...

Thanks
Sethri
Z16

Peter Bachnick
01-20-2016, 11:10 AM
Die Offiziere bringen nicht die% wie sie angegeben sind! Spiel Beschreibung zu verschiedenen Punkte knnte man besser oder sogar einfhren. Bei vielen Spielen gibt es Fragezeichen, wo man drauf geht und eine Beschreibung wird dazu angezeigt. Wie jetzt lernt man nur durch fragen der Mitspieler.

David N Erika Caley
01-20-2016, 11:13 AM
Game glitches and is slow to respond

Chris Locher
01-20-2016, 11:38 AM
The ability to queue buildings.
For example; at HQ 16 you can have 1 building under construction and 1 in queue. Than at HQ 21 you gain an additional queue.

Chrome45
Z51

Mesut Suna
01-20-2016, 11:42 AM
Tre bien j'aime ce jeux

Sergio Alonso Larsen
01-20-2016, 11:50 AM
Could do with different PvP event times, so not always same people can go in PvP's. And PvP's could be shorter, 24hrs PvP is worthless, after first hour everything is over, everyone is shielded & unshielded HQ have been zeroed

Safaa Abbas Al-Hussainy
01-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Dragon Claw
server: 106

- allow to reinforcement friends without shield down.
- there's problem in gathering master 24 it's not working.
- support arabic language types
..thanks.

Kastriot Jahiri
01-20-2016, 12:38 PM
J'adore ce jeux mais le problme trop de beug la traduction ne marche pas mais appart sa sava

Monique Pbm
01-20-2016, 12:48 PM
Good job!
Name: Darinela
Guild : CFc
Zone : 38

Arkesm Odesa
01-20-2016, 01:03 PM
We could use away to gather faster. And use the garage in what troops go in when attacked like I would prefer my bigger troops in first instead of the smaller ones filling it up and no room for higher troops.

Prostidude
zone 30

Cami Chris
01-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Je pense que ce jeux est excellent malgres quelques bug la traduction des langues est plutt pas mal dommages qu'il y ai beaucoup trop de demande de diamants pour payer certaines choses mise appart cela je suis satisfaite de ce jeux

Damonn Hull
01-20-2016, 01:26 PM
I believe the system should make our planes look better like how it is for zvz...I believe it would draw more players in.

Marin Siladjev
01-20-2016, 01:34 PM
Put lower price for VIP

Orpheus Evony
01-20-2016, 01:37 PM
To make the game fairer perhaps a cap on the HQ levels you can hit. For example a level 21 HQ can only attack those with in 3 HQ levels of themselves. (HQ levels 18,19,20 and their own level 21) or a level 15hq can attack (levels 12,13,14,15,16,17,18) and perhaps a power cap to stop people from just sitting at a certain level HQ to avoid being hit by the bigger players. I feel this would make the game fairer for smaller people and possibly encourage them to spend a little more with out fear of their money being wasters by being crushed by a heavy coiner...

Mandem89
Z96

Jamie Baciak
01-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Defiantly like the constant events, think some of them need to be more spaced out. Suck as power increase then troop production, still a power increase. As for the updates I know not everyone will agree but when I started this game was unique and now it's becomming a cyber warfare game which is not a direction that I thought the game would go. I don't grow my base with my wallet so I have nothing to loose in deleting it if the updates continue to go in that direction.

Serving America
01-20-2016, 01:38 PM
I honestly feel like its Bette then previous one. But what I like to see more is better reward. I believe if the rewards is better some people would spend more and put more effort into doing the activities and events. I would look at the events and activities sometime and just log out. Because rewards is not worth the struggle or the money.

Notes:

Invasion High Command

Keasha MacKendrick
01-20-2016, 02:02 PM
I like the events we have but I wish we got back more or better rewards for some of the events. The one thing I would like to see is the option to sell the items we don't need as it becomes bothersome having to scroll past a bunch of items that are not ever going to be used.
My only suggestion to improve the games quality itself would be to group maintenance fixes, instead of doing them almost every day and frustrating us players, do one huge maintenance/server down once a week when no events are going on. It is annoying when we have an event going on like rebels or pvp and we lose time to do the event because of the server being down. We all appreciate that you guys do your best to fix problems that arise as soon as you can, but it is one of the reasons people get so frustrated with the game.
Zone 59
pŕķłэ

Ninox Kouiss
01-20-2016, 02:03 PM
So wonderful games I like it and I want tell my friends play this game waaaw

Shivani Thakur
01-20-2016, 02:18 PM
When I start the game everything was working fine but as soon as I used some speed ups my guild missions were automatically completed I didn't do all those missions . 2nd thing was I have completed soo many times through customer complaints and there was no response from last 1 week please do something regarding that too..I love u r giving so many rewards nowadays ☺👌
Zone-114
IGN- TAruN077

Bumpy911
01-20-2016, 02:51 PM
Could do VIP different where you don't need to spend money to get it

I second the notion of allowing a VIP status theough a reward or something besides buying diamonds. Game of War has that and I was a VIP level 9 in that game.

Bumpy911
01-20-2016, 02:57 PM
In general the game is getting better. There is a bug in the 5 min free update for buildings on the main screen. Sometimes at the 5 min mark when you should see the green free update button the timer will reset back to around 5:30 and begin counting down again. It may so this several times before the green free button appears if at all. However if you open up the speedup window tou can see that the green free update button is no available. That can be annoying at times.

Jhonny Gm
01-20-2016, 03:19 PM
Donde se puede ver el servidor? Yo en la encuesta puse 107 pero ese es el mundo en el que estoy, me olvid de poner en la encuesta, para las personas que hablamos diferentes idiomas, estara bien que directamente en los chat como en los mensajes si por ejemplo yo soy Espaol y escribo a alguien de la alianza o en el chatear, directamente le saliera traducido en su idioma, lo mismo que si un compaero de habla inglesa me escribe a mi yo lo lea en mi idioma..o en los chatear cada uno lo lea ya traducido en su idioma, se que puede parecer una boberias pero por ejemplo en mi caso yo no interactuo tanto porque no hablo ingls y si me llegasen los mensajes ya traducidos al igual que si leyese el chat traducido en mi idioma jugara ms, y seguro que mucha gente le pasa lo mismo. Un saludo.

Eugen Cool
01-20-2016, 03:39 PM
В основном - хорошо, хотя все-равно не все работает...

Paul H. LaBadie
01-20-2016, 03:42 PM
Still having lag issues in z77, otherwise like the upgrades. Sometimes scrolling down members in diamond mine it boots me out. Some times game freezes and I have to jump out and return. Could cause big issues during pvp and zvz.

Marko Srečnik
01-20-2016, 03:51 PM
You should make VIP free , yes in game purchases are good, makes the game grow and pay staff. But make it fair for all to play.

But i think free VIP status would be unfair for those who spend money.

Patsy Hernandez
01-20-2016, 04:02 PM
over all pretty good

Thomas Aben
01-20-2016, 04:34 PM
I think the ui is nice, but don't really see much difference in gameplay

Zone 71
Thomas Abe

Nathan Raines
01-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Overall I really like it. There were several improvments I really enjoy the streamlined buttons and display
KILL4FUN 刽子手
Zone 74

Nair Pvg
01-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Need defences to get repaired option after being attacked, so we can restore lost power by spending resources.
Before starting pvp & zvz highlight and alert all bases frequently before 12 hours because of time issues, like players from different time zones playing in same zone, like most of my guild members are from U.S, and I'm from middle east.
Zone: #59
Guild: TaskForce.
User name: U man

Mohd Faris
01-20-2016, 04:45 PM
More gift..

Alec Moore
01-20-2016, 04:59 PM
It's too laggy, way too many pvp events un a week theres always a server maintenance furing rebels interrupting it.

Randy Martin
01-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Can we get some garages for the on base defense ? For the S1,S2,S3,S4 ? So we don't lose them every time. ??

Randy Martin
01-20-2016, 05:10 PM
Anyone can add me on FB for diamonds look up my name and friend request me. Let's make that diamond mine pump it the diamonds.

Laurent Nblt
01-20-2016, 05:28 PM
You can make all the "new" versions you want but the priority is not that, it's the many technical issues you have every weeks and you don't fix for good

And finally too much pvp!
tuesday+thursday+saturday then what?

Jeff Thompson
01-20-2016, 05:42 PM
I keep getting bumped offline on my Borh my iPhones 2 different accounts zone 80 LTFIREDOGG and LTFiredog2

Jeff Thompson
01-20-2016, 05:47 PM
Why don't you change the sand tables so any nonvip player can play we don't have unlimited diamonds like others who buy packages a little unfair LTFiredogg zone 80

Antoine Frye
01-20-2016, 05:51 PM
to fix the server crashes make a mini server to join in too many players in one server makes game freeze and log out

mtėrŁKĒT zone 126

Pepegotera Otilio
01-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Siiiii me gusta. Cada dia me pico mas!!!! Jjjjj

Cameron Philbrick
01-20-2016, 06:18 PM
War simulator event is not often enough i haven't seen it in two weeks and pvp is too often sheilds are too expensive and easy to lose even if you try not to lose them. i would like better cheaper dimond pack that goes further make the game more playable and fun for everyone not just rich people when you select items at the bottom of a menu such as the basic box the menu scrolls up to the top and i have to scroll to the bottom to select the second basic box item but the third one i don't have to scroll. It is frustrating that people have farm acounts and multiple accounts in one zone it should be a rule that each person has one acount per zone and it must be bound by facebook there is too much cheating due to people having up too 5 acounts to farm resources from to build one strong account i have one acount in zone 41 called HATCHLING and one in 45 HATCHLING2 i don't cheat but many do and its unfair I'm happy to help with more issues email me if you want at philbrick50@msn.com

[

QUOTE=卡卡西;32429]Invasion 1.28.0 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, well look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments. Please head to the forum and participate in commenting on the new version, you will have a chance to win Rewards of 1,000 diamonds!

Notes:

Invasion High Command[/QUOTE]

Josh Winfield
01-20-2016, 06:37 PM
Game works great for me. Still addicted and having a blast!

Caesar USA
RedBaerd

Paul Sutton
01-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Issues
First there is a dice ion the screen that's some game. Without notice it eats my diamonds up. I want my diamonds back and this off the screen! Give us the option on deciding what shows up I want nothing to do with that dice game.
Now the rest...,
.1 Requiring mr pumpkin for the Vanguard officer
2. An irritation is the diamond on the base page, user can not get rid of it, move it out of field of vision or tell the game not interested in sharing with Facebook friends. Even after binding the diamond remains in the field of view.
3. Repeatedly asked to accept monthly diamond subscription. About 3 times a week, I'm asked about diamonds. I can't find out a way to see if I am being charged. I will have to notify my credit card company but which one. Give us a place to check the last 4 digits of a credit card.
4. No farms within 20 kliks of 119 x41 y58
5. So far no compensation.
6 Inbox did appear at 157
7 Newbies appeared all around my territory after upgrade. There were none before and I was online until the last minute. I was online the first few minutes the servers came up. Newbies everywhere.
8. A place to report inactive means we can report them to be rem

Notes:

Invasion High Command

Loic Soulignac
01-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Jeux forminable encore quelque bug traducteur bug centre de recherche qui bug

Bianca Bianca
01-20-2016, 07:38 PM
Sunteți tari . The best . tot asa sa o țineți . Ca sa devin vip trebuie sa bag bani ? Nu cred ca o sa-mi răspundeți . O seara buna .

Pawel Sztafij
01-20-2016, 07:52 PM
The game is fun. Just do something with the translation of the text in the chat because for me every day after 22:00 Central European Time stops working until 8:00 in the morning and it is a bit annoying

Paul Sutton
01-20-2016, 08:04 PM

Notes:

Invasion High Command

In scouting to prep for an attack. All my troops disappeared. I'm sure they will retur after I shut down the game and restart it. I attached 2 pics. It shows I have nothing to add. This happens one other time. Defiantly a bug.

Behlül Birol
01-20-2016, 08:09 PM
zone 122

elfbeh

;))

Lawrence Eakels
01-20-2016, 08:15 PM
T4F has been doing a great job at trying to fix, but every fix creates more bugs and issues. With all the bugs and issue, I was zeroed because of issue's that were game related and you guys don't want to give me units i lost. I lost a total of 790,000 units, I want at least 700,00 of them back. I didn't spend all that money so I can complain and bitch for losing it. Losing units is part of the game, but losing units because the game don't work right. IS NOT RIGHT..... Others have had the same thing happen and get their units back. Where are mine at T4F, where are mine. There seems to be some kind of double standard going on.

Justin Harig
01-20-2016, 08:19 PM
I like the update but dont like the sandtable price. 1200 is a lot harder to do then 250

DeathShadoW
Zone 43

Luis Simao
01-20-2016, 08:37 PM
E bom jogo se bem que aquela missao dos diamantes e so pa ricos. Deveria se poder jogar sem ser com diamantes mas sim com dinheiro do mercado negro ou assim. De resto muito bom tou viciado.

Vladimir Zahvatov
01-20-2016, 08:41 PM
ӧѧ ӧ֧ڧ ߧ ާ֧ѧ֧ ߧ ܧѧߧ ݧѧߧ֧, ߧڧ٧ ֧֧ ߧ ܧѧ ӧ ѧݧߧ ߧܧڧ ӧڧէߧ ߧ֧ާߧԧ,֧ߧ էߧ ܧӧѧ ڧ,ѧ ӧ֧ڧ ާ֧ѧݧڧ ߧ ܧѧߧ ,ӧڧէߧ ҧݧ ӧ , ֧ۧѧ ֧ߧ ݧ,ڧѧӧ.

Joshua Moniz
01-20-2016, 09:05 PM
I am satisfied with the new version. Everything is becoming very user friendly. Kudos Tap4fun! Keep up the good work!!

David Ho
01-20-2016, 09:57 PM
I havent spend any money but i have spent a LOT of time on invasion. What i have gained most is some really good online buddies here. 2 areas which i hope tap4fun will really look into improving is 1st- game lag. This is really frustrating to lose a battle over game lag. Another area are players who do not follow NAP should be penalised. I understand that paying players will always have an advantage over non paying ones but i strongly believe that any players who do not follow NAP is penalised for not adhering to NAP, this would greatly enhance gaming experience. i am a non paying player at the moment but with players not adhering to NAP, I will not considsr paying as I do not have confidence that I will get to enjoy my investment if players continue to hit outside PVP.

Eric Thompson
01-20-2016, 10:23 PM
I get really frustrated with trying to send messages or anything to do with typing! The keyboard comes up and disappears and you gave to click multiple times just to type a word. If you could fix this it would be great! I really enjoy the game and like the upgrades so far. I also agree with the comment about getting attacked by over powered bases and wandering if to quit or rebuild. Some attention in that area would be good for the beginners and lower level players. Keep up the good work!!
[XHJ] Fort Hood
Zone 92

Derrick Ammonium
01-20-2016, 10:32 PM
This game is so much better. Couple of things that i could think of are (a pre set troop march option) you could make slots that the player could purchase or gain thru events that allowed to have a preset troop march you could just select and press go. Another thing is when your sitting waiting for your troops to return from an attack if your sitting at troop march screen it doesnt refresh when that troop march returns. Maybe fix that.(screen where attack units are sent does not refresh making you go back to map and reselect attack before you see it. You probably could take the private chat option away and just make messages like a instant msg. Maybe leave a multi chat option. moderators to patrol zone chats. For user friendly chats. Also mods could be messaged by new players who have questions or problems. Thank you allowing me to play Server:122 ign:malici0us

Jeremy Coe
01-20-2016, 10:45 PM
I like the new UI

Angel 1972
01-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Keep the events coming
Hacer VIP sin necesidad de gastar dinero, por lp menos los primeros niveles

Ali Hassan Abdulaah
01-20-2016, 11:50 PM
I suggest that you have to reduce the amount of diamond which is needed to buy some items .Also,the giftes from the solo event and guild event is not ok.you have to make it more valuable. Moreover, there should be daily gift to all players from the system like 500 diamonds and other RSSs. Do not make the game deffeclt to be achived and enjoy. As i see the purpose of this game from you is the profit not the enjoyment.

Kevin R. Torres Rios
01-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Was The Solo Event "Simulation" Taken off by chance because that was the only way I could really progress through the game by winning 1000 x2 Diamonds as the last prize ; if this event was taken off by any chance I think you should rethink this please Thank You.
Sincerely,Pain
Username: AiMightyPain
Zone: #70

Udechukwu 'Oldman' Obinna
01-21-2016, 12:08 AM
I think it would be sensible if guild members are able to gift their fellow members resources they already possess instead of them buying it totally with diamonds. They can then be charged between 5 to a 100 diamonds, depending on the quality if thr item being gifted.

DrStewie
Zone 83

Jason Weber
01-21-2016, 12:16 AM
I want to thank all the players that complain about the game. Sorry you don't have friends in the game or don't know how to benefit from the game. You'll gladly complain about people but you won't complain about you, especially when you talk the same way in zc. Now for t4f I want you thank you for making bad decisions on your new hording and sale rss rule. If I get band from my account I will go to goggle and get my money back,guarantee you that. With your new rule I don't think I'll buy anymore diamond. I already did a 2 month protest going on 3 now. Here is an ideal make the game rated (t) for teen, you know just about all players that buy from you are 18 or older. Make the game suck more I'll will give my account back and get my money back.

Frank Sr Worrell
01-21-2016, 12:16 AM
Thank you for this game. I love it.

1. Give an option to see the battle when
"in game".
2. Please give a couple more "build slots" on the base and outside the base, on the base screen.
3.give biomedical more diversity (water, canyons, mountains) and give them defensive and offensive pros and cons.
4. Add ground troops and weapons. (I know, epic)
5. Give everone that spent over 50 bucks 100 k diamonds and massive black market coins.
6 . make simulator coins more accessible and frequent.

7. We will spend. Dont be greedy. Make some events easier for the "not so fortunate", so they will stay and play.

8. Thanks for this game!

Brandon Brownell
01-21-2016, 12:33 AM
My 1st issue is the inability to message fellow guild members during PvP especially when a battle is in progress. I know it's not Xbox we don't have headphones. But not being able to message and sometimes the game shutting down without warning during a battle is getting old. Only other thing if the PvP rules were posted before every match would be nice. At first I thought no one was adhering to the 3 level rule which they weren't but then find out a month later it was voted against. Basically its unclear what's allowed and what is hearsay. Don't get me wrong anarchy can be fun but if their is no repercussions in this game unless you offend someone through text. Then I'm not sure if this is a game I would like invest my time in.

Sue Ellen Timms
01-21-2016, 01:32 AM
The status button to look at stats of others comanders is hidden under chat now. Would like this fixed.
Have a way to know when other guild members are being attacked besides having to look on the map. A button under guild to do this would be great.

Kevin Bogner
01-21-2016, 01:47 AM
I really do like this game, however a few changes need to be done I think to keep people playing this game. I don't like the fact that you lose your troops completely when you are attacked or you attack away from your base. You should never lose your troops that you spend a lot of money on. You should win by how many points you have after a battle. example: it should be based on how many of what kind of troops you have compared to the person your attacking, your commander talents, the officers that you have, the defenses that you have. Some how there has to be a way to not lose troops so easily. Maybe have your troops go to your garages. I don't know but people quit this game because they get discouraged because they are always getting zeroed from stronger players that have money. People have real lives and it's hard to be on this game 24/7. Instead of many garages have one big garage and level it up to crest more garage space. I know that the point of this game is for you guys to make money. However not everybody can spend the money or a lot of it. You have kids playing this game. You have people that don't have jobs playing. Thanks

Jason Weber
01-21-2016, 02:00 AM
Other then the new rule, only problem I have are the bug issue , only my Facebook account lags why

Jason Weber
01-21-2016, 02:07 AM
If your zone has tile hits you should watch them at all times. When you get attack at your base you should have enough garages to cover 75% to 100% of your troops so you don't wast them. Second when an attack comes in you can change your formation to counter your attacker given you a better chance to win or loss less troops. If the player is to strong set a rally.

Chorowily Merino Carrillo
01-21-2016, 02:20 AM
Sigue sin liberar mina de diamantes de las cuentas o personaje que ya estan inactivos

Phil Wiley
01-21-2016, 02:29 AM
How about a way to open more than one gift of same kind at a time. How about a button to open all.

Craig S. Urban
01-21-2016, 03:08 AM
Samael69
dOw
I like the new content I hate the lag game keeps locking up every day I makes me restart my device to get the back button on pop windows to work it's getting old especially when it happens during pvp or zvz please fix this

Jennifer Kleiner
01-21-2016, 03:41 AM
Graphics are excellent and gameplay is awesome!!!

Jhonny Barrios
01-21-2016, 03:48 AM
1) Maintaining the server. Users do not calculate the hours GMT. Should appear a message like the PVP or rebels maintenance window events. So one would know that maintenance is in 8 hours for example.

2) There is no option to be VIP if not playstore shopping. This is super bad. Put options should get VIP 1, 2, 3 .. Every 30 days of play at least one level. So one moves up the VIP level

3) Diamond mines after each PVP. for users to collect and recover. Everyone can not buy diamonds.

Jhonny Barrios
01-21-2016, 03:53 AM
Have varios bug

1) in chat.. i see the chat of all.. when go to chat need reconect to much times.

2) samsung s4. touch stop error after. and now use hard reset in phone and new software. and have the same error.

Mike Cawley
01-21-2016, 04:07 AM
It would be easier to see what territory I own right now says controlled by:

Andre Franco
01-21-2016, 05:25 AM
I hate it.

Joshua Forrest
01-21-2016, 07:36 AM
I like the game but it is too easy to lose troops if there was a better way to protect ur troops I wouldn't have a problem with the game at all I would give 7/10 stars to this game

Tom McIalwain
01-21-2016, 07:42 AM
I agree Kevin

Tom McIalwain
01-21-2016, 07:55 AM
Since this most recent upgrade all my new issues are text based.

1) The program frequently freezes with the keyboard or numerical pad showing. On average maybe every 4th use. When this happens the program has to be reloaded.

2) The text in the text box is now extremely small.

3) Once the text reaches the end of the text box it continues past and becomes unreadable.

I had none of these issues prior to this latest upgrade.

Lastly, we have 12 hour events why not 12 hour bubbles?

Swift Arrow
Zone: 58
Guild: Z58

Alexis Samonas
01-21-2016, 07:59 AM
Just make it easier to get diamonds through giving hetter orizes in events and increasing the drop rates of diamonds when you attack a fort. Lag has not been such a serious issue after the latest fixes, try to keep it that way.
AlexZeR0 #39

Jeff Jones
01-21-2016, 08:18 AM
Best game. Updates going well keep it up!

John FroLife Iomc Marret
01-21-2016, 08:21 AM
Yes rewards to protect you investment in this game could be improved some i would raise the VIP rewards sence that reflects that.

ColBradley
01-21-2016, 09:12 AM
I still think we should be able to trade officer recruitment materials within the guild.

Paweł Kaczkowski
01-21-2016, 09:15 AM
Hey, this good game

Xeno Sdg
01-21-2016, 09:30 AM
I would like to see a reports page or similar to show who has been hitting the guild or who in the guild is hitting. This will allow checks to se who started a fight outside pvp and to help learn the strategies for fighting.

Chris Sprick
01-21-2016, 10:37 AM
Die Pvp Zeiten unter der Woche u allgemein unter der Woche pvp, Funde ich nicht gut. Nicht viele haben die Zeit nachts aufzustehen u sich daran zu beteiligen oder ein Schutzschild hoch zu fahre.

Arenn McDonald
01-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Make more events, and make VIP status available at least 1 once a month without having to pay $... Events to earn gold would be awesome to!

Michael Javier
01-21-2016, 11:47 AM
I love this game but i wish please be the game be fast because when i attack with other player then sometimes is houng then i lose my all my troope but i always love this game.thanks you enjoy the game☁😊☁☁😊☁😁☁
☁😊☁☁😊☁☁☁
☁😊😊😊😊☁😊☁
☁😊☁☁😊☁😊☁
☁😊☁☁😊☁😊☁

Khairul Fauzi Abdullah
01-21-2016, 12:19 PM
Please provide us port lvl 30,40,50,60,70,80..

Romain Montulet
01-21-2016, 12:46 PM
It will be more fun if the war simulator was more accurate/intelligent. It's extremely rare to go to step 2 without paying on super-mode.

I will appreciate to see a animation attack on battles. Like at the first time you're are fighting in the tutorial.

I want a easy way find and search Guilds,players,... In the game. I can't search my friends or contact guilds esaly and it can be very frustrating to not be able to send messages to players we are looking for.

A optimization for loading the map players would be good. Switching for base to the map can take 5-10sec and that's something work on I think.

Voil few things I thought about

Zone :107
Tag : Derien105

Stephen Thompson
01-21-2016, 01:25 PM
A suggestion is to streamline troop movement into 1 window.

1- select the location of troop movement
2 - window with options and troop selection is shown
(Currently there is a window with the three options, then once select an option, the troop selection is shown)

Just a thought to minimize the number of pop-up.

Nat Viola
01-21-2016, 01:54 PM
It working very good right now thank you invasion team good work love your game 55nat zone 13 state 2 😀

Metin Karsak
01-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Of course 1.28.0 is better than old one but may pvp its can give more presents..
Bad boy3
From zone 86

Jorge Fregoso
01-21-2016, 03:10 PM
Me gustara que hubiera mejores recompensas en los eventos el juego en general es perfecto para mi sigan as trabajando
Jorgekawa
Alianza: zaz

Pat Trembly
01-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Faster load time. Competition and prize drops are amazing.

Shvan B. Abdullah
01-21-2016, 03:52 PM
Its awesome but sometimes the game lagging or crashing while attacking!

James Guidry
01-21-2016, 05:23 PM
The thing I would like to see changed is let us have the option to change zones (rather our headquarters is a level 1 or 21). Lets create some type of zone teleport or something.

Brandy Small
01-21-2016, 05:24 PM
Make the vip so you don't have to spend real money and have better gifts

Skysgirl
Zone #50

Ebrima Drammeh
01-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Is all good but the dice cost 1500 diamond to roll is too much

Pasi Marttonen
01-21-2016, 06:37 PM
Nice updates and features but still lot of game lacking, freezing and crashing but for me biggest peoblem with the game is that you have to be online 24/7, PvP's are now 3 times a week (which sucks big time), ZvZ every now and then. There should be some kind of protection when you are offline, like after you have been offline like 24h, your shield will be activated and it will go off when you log on, like now after maintenance break. Also gift giving possibilities should be uppgraded, for example handcuffs and war warrants, to get to lv21 can be real pain in the ass.
Master blueprints should be also rewarded after reaching hq21.
During rebels, all maintenance breaks should provide always action points for the loss of time. Rebels are by far the best features in this game but it is also very intense 3 days If you want to reach lv51. Action Points limit should be 200/200 to just make it slightly easier.
For rss problem it would be nice to "gas stations", like guild mines but open for everybody, you join up, build it, gather and leave. But you pay for using it, except If you helped building it. Government could start these mines.
For the rebels, it would be nice to capture their commanders as well and maybe courthouse and cemetery could be activated for this purpose.
Base building levels more visible. In some platforms it can be really difficult to see building levels when moving around base, color is too light. Maybe purple would be better, for example.
And last but not least, account deleting, there should be option at more/account... To delete account, with verification that are you sure. Same If you want to move to new zone with the current account, especially If you are VIP, you go to new zone, when you are binding it, you have option to transfer account. Just few clicks and it is done.
This game is by far the best game I've played but it has some downfalls. With other games you can leave them be for a week or a month but If you do it in this game, everything is destroyed.

Terminator37, zone50

Dayshaun Sekc Kent
01-21-2016, 07:16 PM
121 SoSoChief- more speed ups more events. more dimonds....

Eslam El-tamawy
01-21-2016, 07:49 PM
Random drops of special rebels thru out the zone would be cool !
Also black rebel perfect idea
Magnificent
Zone 56

Eslam El-tamawy
01-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Need speed up rss
Need T 4 i love this game
Magnificent
Zone 56

Musa Yigit Çolak
01-21-2016, 07:53 PM
Nice event
Zone 68 AbdulVahit

Jeremy3600
01-21-2016, 08:28 PM
The Game needs more short PVP's like 3 or 4 hrs every other day it's been.

And the NPC targets could require less action points or give one per minute in return. And when capturing a commander you should receive reward diamonds the higher the power level the more diamonds you will recieve

Caputuring commanders during PVP and ZVZ Between:

100,000 - 400,000 power gives you = 1000 Diamonds

400,000 - 1,000,000 power gives you = 2000 Diamonds

And so on!!

That would give more people incentives to go fight and not hide behind a shield

Dawie Pieterse
01-21-2016, 08:50 PM
pretty good. when is the next guild buildings become available? awsome game so far and its getting better. hope the bugs gets sorted out soon though👍

Zoltán Bakos
01-21-2016, 09:03 PM
The update works pretty well for me. No big issues at all

Mateusz Vogel
01-21-2016, 09:24 PM
Really nice game

Jack Reza Lengkong
01-21-2016, 10:17 PM
More bonuses will be great

Aaron Blu Reichert
01-21-2016, 10:39 PM
#1 add an open all button for
war sim chip packs
black market coin packs
officer recruitment material boxes
Especially officer recruitment material boxes. After a rebel event opening all those boxes is so tedious.

#2 Suggested rebel event change.
Rebel events are a lot of fun, reward teamwork, and reward strategy. But for the first day or two are super boring.
What if you doubled the ap bar, lowered ap regen to 1 every three min, and added the option to do a bulk attack... Let me explain.

For 200 ap (the new max) you could send an attack or rally to get through as many rebels as possible. It would work like multiple waves do now. Except after the rebel dies it auto hits the next one until your attack runs out of troops left. Then it returns. That way high levels could smash through the low rebels and focus on the enjoyable ones and teamwork.

Russell Hamblin
01-21-2016, 11:28 PM
Great game. Haven't had so much fun in ages. ZvZ has spiced it up more creating better zone team play.
Only gripe is the number of war warrents and handcuffs needed for HoW and prison, it seems unreasonable compared with everything else you need to do as the cost is so high. Being able to gift more than singles and if you could collect them from rebels, crusaders or gathering would also help. Even if you wanted to use diamonds you still need to spend crazy money, which a lot of people don't have, please reconsider quantities needed or how to help increase chances of obtaining them.
Otherwise love the new look, keep up the good work :)

Michael Haynes
01-22-2016, 12:17 AM
I like the new interface, seems cleaner. My suggestions are as follows for the interface:
1.Put the account logout button higher up in the menu
2.territory vs advanced teleports...territory only works if guild tile setting is on. It should be automatic.
3. The translator rarely works after about 2.00utc
4. The use of resource packs freezes up and requires game restart after using about 10 to 15 packs.

Joshua Nelson
01-22-2016, 12:23 AM
With all the upgrades you all do you would think the game would run better but it does not. Game is always locking up or kicking you from the game most of the time when we're fighting. Also build times need to be lesser some are really to long. Some ideas to make the game better the abilitie to mark other guilds as allies and also to be able to show u declared war on a guild. Also should have a - ratting placed on players that hit a player 5 Lv smaller then them. If a attack is already sent it should make it that u can't shield till after your hit and no more waves are coming at you. Just a few thing I can think of M83a3 zone 53

kumarsatvik9777
01-22-2016, 12:40 AM
I like the update it is more simplified and easy now and plus I'm not facing any bygs or crash you must also provide a in game translation tool as we all can not write or read all languages it will help us to understand all languages and make the game more interesting.

Leigh Pasuquin
01-22-2016, 01:12 AM
Im new, but not to other t4f games, great job

Todd Fraser
01-22-2016, 01:23 AM
I personally think it would be nice to be able to scroll back in the private chat rooms, like you do guild chat and zone chat, also think some of the events the rewards suck. For example ZvZ the rewards really suck, atleast for our ZvZ. Jackazz Sr zone 38

Speed Halilintar
01-22-2016, 02:00 AM
Be big power with easy.hehe

William Hickman
01-22-2016, 02:15 AM
Z60 [E60]7NationArmy. I think it would be nice to have some quick attack formations that you can have preset for attacking or gathering. Additionally the same idea would work with officers.

Ricky Sdlt
01-22-2016, 04:40 AM
You guys need to make some teleport packs they are kinda expensive
RicKy
Zone82

Raffy Yumang
01-22-2016, 04:43 AM
Kindly update a screen option choic, landscape or portrait. Thank you

Tyler Parrish
01-22-2016, 04:50 AM
I love the new format 😊 this game getter better and better with time. I love you guys keep it up

Twist N Burn
01-22-2016, 04:55 AM
Wow zone 17 is ok party in my.. Ah u kno

Raffaele Aceto
01-22-2016, 06:19 AM
Beautiful questo gioco e' veramente fantastico

Justin Fenner
01-22-2016, 07:40 AM
[ what if u could visit one anothers base in ur own guild and trade one on one or visit non guild member with approved visit and browse or trade items QUOTE=卡卡西;32429]Invasion 1.28.0 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, well look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments. Please head to the forum and participate in commenting on the new version, you will have a chance to win Rewards of 1,000 diamonds!

Notes:

Invasion High Command[/QUOTE]

Luciano Nascimento
01-22-2016, 07:51 AM
Como obter medalhas e mais materiais para osmoficiais?

Justin Fenner
01-22-2016, 08:02 AM
Intetactive and owner permission based player visits to bases and guilds. Trade goods store and job for hire/bounty board after level 12 to trade or buy goods, resources, rent-a- guild army for battles /soldiers for hire , guild and player jobs posts; work for hire, place and collect bounties on guilds and players , Free - lance work, ODD JOBS, buildings construction. research jobs. Build and sale ready armies or quantity unit orders. ONE ON ONE PLAYER TRAINERS FOR HIRE after Base level 15 option to enter and fight and lead troops in special battles or crusaders battles or simulation as commander in first person shooter style fight. Choice of playable units in certain special battles I have tons of ideas.

Norm Demay
01-22-2016, 08:24 AM
Not bad but now supermines not wrkin lagging in collecting prize but overall awesome job crew keep up the awesome updates,and we need more prizes to bulk up commarders

Levi Laird
01-22-2016, 09:07 AM
Okay t4f...
I have been playing invasion for 7 months. I am a daily player and have 3 accounts. My main account took me a long time to build and I am just now getting to the 10 mil mark and that's with almost no in app purchases... with each new update you guys make, we the players face the same reoccurring issues. The worst of these issues I have experienced 3 times all on separate occasions. I build all week get myself prepped with resources and I am ready to upgrade my head quarters as pvp is just about to launch, so naturally I use a shield (mind you we as players never know how damn long the pvp is going to be, 6 hrs, 8 hrs, 12 hrs, or 24 hrs, which by the way sucks ass, and pvp takes place way to many times a week, and why the hell haven't You guys made a 6 and 12 hr shield option is ABSOLUTELY STUPID!) and then with no warning your idiot team decides it's a good time to do a quick maintenance before you launch pvp which over rides my shield and then magically the shield I used which is almost always a 24 hr shield is null and void and I get zeroed, and left with no resources (mind you I am speaking about millions of each resources not so petty 200k bullshit) and I loose all my troops to my garages, and I am forced to loose millions in power and to spend a week of my gaming time rebuilding my base which never would have happened if it weren't for the udder lack of competency on your part. By the way I have never been compensated except for your lame ass maintenance compensation which is a joke in comparison to just the time i have lost, so with all that being said this is my last try with invasion, if it happens again I'm deleting the game and I will move on to a more secure gaming platform that treat their die hard customers with honor and respect. The over all playability has come a long way and many of the same ole bugs still exist but they are farther and fewer inbetween, which is a nice change. Let's be honest with ourself's for a minute. If you were watching the super bowl with a 100 of your friends at your house and your in the 4th quarter last 1 1/2 min of the game and your television service cut out would you not be pissed at the provider? Would you not consider switching providers? Especially if that provider said tough shit there won't be any compensation? Well I'm at the switch decision, but as an honorable customer I am giving you one last hoorah to prove that your changing your ways. Stop having pvp 3 times a week. Stop over charging for peace shields and resources. Stop allowing level 21 players zero entire zones. Make it a power minimum as in; if a level 21 player with 100 mil power and all t4 troops wants to zero a level 14 with 3 mil power with T 3 troops unexceptable. Just make power minimums in order to make game play fair. It would not be hard for you to do. Like weight classes in boxing or mma, same concept.
Just give more back to your player and the sand table was a joke, no one in their right mind even played for 1200 diamonds wtf? We used for the 24 hour peace shields that you stripped from us... idiots... make the game enjoyable again. Please, and thank you. VENOM RC 44 Zone 76...

Himanshu Singh
01-22-2016, 10:42 AM
I like game but upgrade item is to late time

James Grover
01-22-2016, 12:16 PM
The game is outstanding but I would like to see 1 less pvp to allow smaller players to grow. WIt zvz now in place, 2 x 24 hr pvp on a non zvz week would be fine

David N Erika Caley
01-22-2016, 01:20 PM
I feel active and loyal players should receive Daily rewards for playing. Thank you and God bless

Serhio Skif
01-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Hi from Troeshina z100

Soner Erkmen
01-22-2016, 01:22 PM
Love this game 😁

Alexis Padilla
01-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Vip is to hard to get spending $$$$

Serhio Skif
01-22-2016, 01:24 PM
Z100 windy place

NormanD
01-22-2016, 01:34 PM
By now with all these updates we should be able to:

Gift more than 1 War Warranty - why not 10, 100, 1000 as we can when clicking on Hall of War then purchase

Purchase 7, 10 or 14 day shields to cover holiday periods

Have two builds going at the same time, especially if you are HQ21

Have the ability that when you use march +25% boost, it also applies Hall of War so that others joining your rally have their march size increased

Come on, you have been developing this game long enough now................

Lastly, stop the lag just before and during PVP, ZVZ, this has been happening since the beginning of the game....sort this out, and don't get Crystal mailing me telling me its my WiFi or 4G connection.......everything else works fine on my phone or at home.

Thank you

John Cooper
01-22-2016, 02:01 PM
1) The PvP is out of control, still you have the PvP events almost back to back 24 hours then 6 hours back to 24 hours a couple days later. You only need one PvP event a week. Give players that chance to build and expand. If you dont change the ammounts of PvP, issue players that wish to build peace shields to match the event. 2) Lower the price of stuff for coins in the black market, not everything obviously but there are some rediculous prices in there. 3) All should be given at least 1 free teleport to goto any zone or state they choose. The problem is that some zones fill up fast with alot if the same guild and then they bully smaller guilds by zeroing all that guild members to try and force them to join, not cool. 4) Would like to have a guild function to appoint a Co leader, love the ability to make squads and appoint leaders to them. 5) The super mines, ok this is mainly for small guilds. But it takes so long to build these mines, we should be able to keep them until they dry out. 6) Lastly; auto translate. There needs to be a full time functioning auto translate feature that allows those of different languages to send and receive as well as view chat and player names according to the region or primary language they have chosen. Example if you choose your primary language as Chinese then when you are in zone chat or are looking through the zone even when someone messages you all should automatically be translated to Chinese. Same way with English, Dutch, German, Indian etc. Many times I have been messaged by a player that I cannot read their name and the little translate button does not work. Please make auto translate to the preferred language of the player.

Thanks
Zone#: 108
Guild: ZRT
Commander: Y8598

Olivier Connart
01-22-2016, 02:25 PM
Ok this update is more interesting fewer bugs and Quick raction. Goliath45

Abdul Mukthi
01-22-2016, 02:48 PM
I like this games,im from indonesia..please upgrade for indonesia language

Nadeer Gan
01-22-2016, 03:17 PM
I love inasion game

Rentoy Marc
01-22-2016, 03:26 PM
pls allow us to port in zone of our guild we want to join in.higher or lower level of hq,and pls fix the lag

Alex Young
01-22-2016, 03:26 PM
You might want to wind down the PVP to be held on a weekly basis.

Mat Rani Prime
01-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Upgraded tp new version great but still lot of issue still arise and not fully fixed. Lagging...jammed.....slow starting loging. Should focus on this factor. But great UI. One that I noticed that bad compare from previous version....war simulator lagging after loging. Msg appear still download. Please fixed this issue. Zone 122 MRP10524246

Kayla Seay
01-22-2016, 05:21 PM
Lovin the new updates

Luis Diaz
01-22-2016, 05:54 PM
El juego es excelente e notado que en estos dias a habido problemas en la mina de diamantes en recuperar los premios de los cofres y habeces te tumba el juego o blinkea la pantalla

Marco Madeira Pam
01-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Nice work team

Отец Крестный
01-22-2016, 08:23 PM
The game is good. Thank you everyone, players and crews. But I have one question: why player with 20... 40... 100 lvl beat player with 1-5... 10 lvl? Creaters and crew, please, can you do some levels of fight? For example player with 1 lvl can take part in battles with 5 lvl's players max. And 5 lvl's players - min. with 1 lvl's players and max with 10 lvl's players ets. Then, on my opinion, the game will be more interesting. Thank you for attantion.

Mohamed Adel
01-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Game is too slow

Elen Doydora-Francia
01-22-2016, 10:37 PM
Good upgrade.

My only suggestion is the players could march recall a RALLY.

Thank you,

FranzEJ

Mark House
01-22-2016, 11:18 PM
Need to be able to gift without being VIP

Richard Hawkins
01-22-2016, 11:27 PM
I think it sucks that you here find the need to have so many PVP Events. I understand the need to make money but on the backs of those players who are playing to have fun it stinks. We cannot afford to keep buying shields every few days just to support your needs. Many will quit playing because of this. Also your programmers need to have strict rules about dual accounts. There are ways to monitor IP addresses and keep most players from having dual accounts. A frustrated member of Zzz of 109

Le Kim
01-23-2016, 12:24 AM
Sigma Z #130

Rodney Dean Harrison
01-23-2016, 03:32 AM
I have sticker shock over wait 85days for an upgrade to complete. That's enough to make anyone lose interest in the game. The game is fun to play, you don't need to add ridiculous time and RSS to upgrade. Ok resources maybe? It took me a long time to gather 25 million units, but it can be done. We will continue to spend money as long as you don't kill our interest. 85 days is way too much. I thank you for your time

Martin Garcia
01-23-2016, 03:39 AM
Toso sistema es vulnerable a inconveniente. Pero todo se soluciona.... Mantenga los eventos que lo mantienen a uno activo en el juego.

Saludos

Martinjgp zona 22
Mark15 zona 106
Mark 15 zona 122

John Mckinney
01-23-2016, 04:18 AM
Add a way for your guild to help you with defends yourself from an attack. Also a way to know when a commander can be captured. Maybe even a way to lock up troops so you have the option to so you dont lose everything when attacked.

Sergey Akinin
01-25-2016, 08:15 PM
Супер игра

Sergey Akinin
01-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Очень по нраву

Clementinesizzy
03-04-2016, 01:33 AM
Can you guys make a function in the Armory that makes an even split amongst all units and let's us customize which type and teir

Lt Sikk
#151 Cappuzzo