PDA

View Full Version : Rules of conduct

Anonymouse
06-10-2015, 07:18 AM
Most guilds do have them and they are mostly with the same things in them. What if there was a global 'convention' with these kind of rules and it woul be shown if a guild adhered to these rules and got some benefit from it living by these rules. The governor could take away these benefits when the rules where broken. This way the following up on the rules would be more important and guild officers could more easily discipline newbies that break these rules.
The reward could be a monthly prize based upon member count for the guild.
The guild in which the governor resides should be able to be polled upon with votes up and votes down, with an overall ratio of for example 80% of approval that guild should get a prize as well.
Executing a commander by a guild member would automatically exclude you from getting the prize for 3 months.

D3vil5ro53
06-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Most guilds do have them and they are mostly with the same things in them. What if there was a global 'convention' with these kind of rules and it woul be shown if a guild adhered to these rules and got some benefit from it living by these rules. The governor could take away these benefits when the rules where broken. This way the following up on the rules would be more important and guild officers could more easily discipline newbies that break these rules.
The reward could be a monthly prize based upon member count for the guild.
The guild in which the governor resides should be able to be polled upon with votes up and votes down, with an overall ratio of for example 80% of approval that guild should get a prize as well.
Executing a commander by a guild member would automatically exclude you from getting the prize for 3 months.

I hade the same idea since last forum but havent had time to post it here.
I used a litle of your idea and moded it.
Hope you all love it and hope to see this ingame!

The idea on guild profile you have 5 fields to fill:
Guild info: you can what you like
Guild recruitment info: as guilds have diffrent needs then this is a good spot. Some guilds want to talk to a player before some have power requirement, some have activity and so on.
Guild language: As we have diffrent guilds with diffrent languages this is a good spot to show what language you use mainly.
Allies: Defender will have a +10% defence
NAP: Defender will have a +5% defence
WAR: Attacking will have a +5%

The allies nap and war tab should be used the same way as with search for a guild function. Adding a guild to the tab you get a benefit or disadvantage. The advantage is only when both guilds have each other selected there! Neutral will have no +/-
The link with picture is 16 megs ;) https://goo.gl/photos/2xX1nm7YNsenmtCc9

Anonymouse
06-10-2015, 12:22 PM
yeah, the ideas together would make the game more attractive to more people, thnx for the respons.

megan
06-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Good idea ☺☺☺☺☺

Anonymouse
06-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Nice explanation with the pics.

D3vil5ro53
06-21-2015, 08:11 PM
Nice explanation with the pics.

Hope Tap4Fun Likes it allso ;)

SpartinM06
06-23-2015, 04:18 AM
I love this idea. Though I think NAP shouldn't have any boost but its pretty much a ready to use concept.

SpartinM06
06-23-2015, 04:20 AM
I'm gonna give this thread an excellent rating because I want the developers to see this

D3vil5ro53
06-23-2015, 08:54 AM
The higher the rating and more discussion we have around this the better odds we have to get it in to the game ;) so all who like it post, i want it - lol. Just tell us if you like it.

James Washington
11-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Great idea

James Baldwin
11-22-2015, 07:52 PM
I was saying something about this month's ago. Great idea. 💡