PDA

View Full Version : Building times / China special privileges

Bugoutman Bugoutsquad
08-26-2016, 03:19 PM
Come on t4f why does it take weeks if not month's to build your way up to get T4 troops. This is down side to stay and play the game. Have wait so long and try to compete with Chinese that are hacking the game... if they are not hacking it's your own employees with special perks. They even have their own chat, look around 9 out 10 China owns zones. Let's get times down and your employees out of the game..

InTheWoods
08-26-2016, 06:39 PM

May as well get used to it.

Invasion CS
09-05-2016, 07:09 AM
Hi there. Chinese players are not getting any advantage. The parliament is just a test chat. We are observing ppl's reaction towards it to decide if we are going to carry more. Google and Apple are always trying to keep a fair game by monitoring in game payments. Please do not worry.

Ali M. Shiple
09-06-2016, 06:54 AM
Hi there. Chinese players are not getting any advantage. The parliament is just a test chat. We are observing ppl's reaction towards it to decide if we are going to carry more. Google and Apple are always trying to keep a fair game by monitoring in game payments. Please do not worry.

But google payment aren`t allowed in china .... well all google inc is banned by GFW ... Chinese are two group : the outside china and the inside ... am old player but as i notice from my zone ... the players outside china always have lower VIP rank than the inside ... and even VIP 0 ...while all player who unlock T4 very fast and get power most of them from inside ...

Ali Ammar
09-07-2016, 03:00 PM
hey ali how can I contact you outside forum bud ?

Invasion CS
09-12-2016, 05:40 AM
But google payment aren`t allowed in china .... well all google inc is banned by GFW ... Chinese are two group : the outside china and the inside ... am old player but as i notice from my zone ... the players outside china always have lower VIP rank than the inside ... and even VIP 0 ...while all player who unlock T4 very fast and get power most of them from inside ...

But we all can use Apple and there is other third party platforms. As no app can in charge of every payments directly.