PDA

View Full Version : Gathering Auto Return Feature

Amero Gaccounto
08-28-2016, 03:27 PM
I'd like to see a feature added that automatically returns your troops from gathering rss if someone tries to attack you at that tile.
Maybe add it as a bonus when a player has reached VIP2 or even VIP3.
Similar to the VIP4 bonus that automatically returns troops after occupying territory.

This would help loyal players who wish to keep gathering during PvP events.

Zach
08-28-2016, 03:30 PM
I would say that would be a bit overpowered. Since it is a PvP game, there is that surprise aspect to it. Which a lot of the time comes from being attacked on tiles. Removing that aspect doesn't leave too much room.

Amero Gaccounto
08-29-2016, 01:49 AM
I would say that would be a bit overpowered. Since it is a PvP game, there is that surprise aspect to it. Which a lot of the time comes from being attacked on tiles. Removing that aspect doesn't leave too much rocondsom.I understand your point. Thanks for your reply. :-)

I'm just trying to find ways for players to minimize their losses.
Right now a player can lose months of building in only a few seconds.
There needs to be a better way for players to build up without being zeroed on a regular basis.
I believe we'll get more long term players with a few changes to help with this.

Ronald Stiller
10-27-2016, 02:17 PM
Maybe it could be made an option for the governor to prohibit gather attacks somehow.

Having said that I believe PvP should be a free for all.

Malo
12-02-2016, 01:31 AM
Most zones I've played, gather sniping is out of bounds EXCEPT during PvP. Gather during PvP and you do so at your own risk