PDA

View Full Version : Facebook connect problem

Bátori Zoltán Dávid
10-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Hi
I would like to ask for help about connecting, bounding my acc to facebook. When i started the game (3-4 days ago) i connected with game center im using ipad mini ios 9 and so far i could not bound my acc to facebook, tried it many ways, through more->accounts, through diamond mine, through daily gems or whatever and it never happened
I've also reinsralled the game but still nothing.

After 2 days of trying unfortunatelly, accidentally i made a NEW account on my phone by facebook, so this could be problem as well, but once again i could not even bound to facebook before the new account.

Main account: BzoltanD
2nd account: bzprob (can be deleted)

Your ingame customer service does not work sometimes, and it's really not customer friendly...
Please help me out somehow.

Bátori Zoltán Dávid
10-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Can anyone help?

Zach
10-13-2016, 03:38 PM
Well if you accidentally bound another account to that Facebook account then you will have to have Tap remove it and add your other. Theres no way around that one.

Now for the first part. Did it give you any error when you tried to bind it the first time? Although Tap can probably just bind it for you, I am a bit curious about it.

Bátori Zoltán Dávid
10-14-2016, 12:29 PM
There was no any error message as far as i can remember. I've simply taped on facebook bound, loged in, accepted everything, it was loading and transfering me back to game, but did not recieve any reward, and it's still offering me to bound to facebook. Since then i've tried to "accept the offer" several times but never happens to connect, and i don't have to log in to my facebook anymore.

Bátori Zoltán Dávid
10-14-2016, 12:30 PM
How should i contact with Tap? The customer service is ingame is horrible

Zach
10-14-2016, 02:23 PM
Right now, thats the only thing I can offer you. Ill try to get someone on the forums to look it up for you.

Bátori Zoltán Dávid
10-16-2016, 07:37 PM
Right now, thats the only thing I can offer you. Ill try to get someone on the forums to look it up for you.

Ok, thanks!