PDA

View Full Version : account Lost?

TOT
06-10-2015, 01:50 PM
I was in the beta test. Now the beta is over, and I cant login the game cause there is just appearing a message saying that the test is over, and gives links just the FB page and forum.

Any word about that?

Invasion CS
06-11-2015, 09:51 AM
I was in the beta test. Now the beta is over, and I cant login the game cause there is just appearing a message saying that the test is over, and gives links just the FB page and forum.

Any word about that?

Thanks for playing our beta test version. After closing the beta version, the beta account data was deleted. In the next test version, the account data will be kept, and players could use the account play the following test version. Now, you may download a formal version and play our game. Have fun in game.

TOT
06-19-2015, 07:19 PM
I downloaded the beta from play store. Is the only option I have after I joined to the beta group. So how do I should get the none beta version now without leave the beta group?

Zach
06-19-2015, 08:34 PM
To get the live version of the game simply delete your current beta app from your phone and download the newest Invasion from the App Store.

D3vil5ro53
06-19-2015, 10:05 PM
I downloaded the beta from play store. Is the only option I have after I joined to the beta group. So how do I should get the none beta version now without leave the beta group?

Go to google group and select leave group!!!!! Then unistall beta (game). Close play store (or reboot device) this is needed so the Device can check if you are quilified to download beta! As now you are not anymore just download the live Version.

If you have any other problems let us know.