PDA

View Full Version : Update?

James Clemens
10-27-2016, 06:24 AM
I didn't see any announcement for an update. It's 2:16am. I want to shield, but it says it's another 2 hrs for the update to finish.

I want to go to sleep! I hope your after update shield lasts long enough so I don't get zeroed while I'm sleeping. I won't be very happy. Let this post be my "before the poop happens plea".

I understand that you need to update things. Seems we just had one for Halloween. If I'm zeroed while I sleep, it's not because of my negligence but because of your update.

For future, please go back to a 24hr shield after updates. Your constant updates really do mess with people's games and how they play them.

I'm getting warnings as I type this post that my shield is expiring, but I can do nothing about it.

😩

James Clemens
10-27-2016, 01:54 PM
I woke up at 5am to set shield. I'm glad I did. As I understand it, you only gave a 3hr shield.

Quit being so cheap. Your updates really put people at risk. 24hr shield should be your standard after updating. Who wants to wake up at 5am just to protect their game? Nobody. That's who

Ronald Stiller
10-27-2016, 02:09 PM
There was an announcement. But I agree the shield times are inadequate. Lucky I'm on a similar timezone to China as its to benefit them regarding the timing of the updates.

Kurt Rushing
10-28-2016, 05:03 AM
I agree on the shields maybe an 8 hour shield at least. And as for the timing of the updates Ronald, they are not to benefit China lol. They work an 8-4 job like most and do the updates during their work hours. Can't expect a China developed game to be updated during Europe, USA , Australian time zones that are beneficial to them. 😂😂

Zach
10-28-2016, 03:44 PM
I do agree with the shield issue this time. Normally they give us an 8-hour shield which is enough to last until I wake up. Although this small shield should have been corrected.

James Clemens
10-30-2016, 02:38 AM
Yeah. I missed the announcement.

Glad you all agree with the shield length. A longer shield time gives everyone a fair chance regardless of their time zone.

I do feel it should be at least a 24hr shield. Some people get caught on updates while they're traveling and similar instances where wifi might not be available for the length of the protection. If they don't shield soon enough, they risk losing everything because of yet another INCONVENIENT update. An update which still doesn't fix a lot of current issues. They only add new features and decoration lol

I must say that collecting certain items is much easier with the multi-selection system they added --something good for a change😎