PDA

View Full Version : FAILED LOG IN to the game (log in as newbie) facebook user.

MIKA99 TRAIN
11-09-2016, 10:29 AM
My commander name = MIKA99 TRAIN
guild (CK.)K TRAIN
ZONE 84

I log in with my facebook account daily. But when i put my facebook account and password i log in as newbie?

I lost my game account. Please fix this problem. I need to kill rebels.

Thanks.
MIKA99 TRAIN

MIKA99 TRAIN
11-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Removed personal information by mod

Zach
11-10-2016, 01:57 AM
I removed your email since it was personal information. So you account was bound to that facebook account right? Have you sent any ticket to the support team recently to have your account unbound?

Invasion CS
11-10-2016, 02:31 AM
My commander name = MIKA99 TRAIN
guild (CK.)K TRAIN
ZONE 84

facebook account=

I log in with my facebook account daily. But when i put my facebook account and password i log in as newbie?

I lost my game account. Please fix this problem. I need to kill rebels.

Thanks.
MIKA99 TRAIN

Dear MIK,

Sincerely apology for any troubles you've suffered. After checking, your account named MIKA99 TRAIN is bound to Fb account successfully. So, please restart the game, go to more>account to bind your new account first, then you can switch to your pervious accounts. Please have a try.

:)

MIKA99 TRAIN
11-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Thanks commanders.

I got my account back again. Thanks.

But i have to log in as guest account first. Then bound my account with facebook.
Are its okay? Because i still have a newbie account when i check my account info.

Zach
11-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Thanks commanders.

I got my account back again. Thanks.

But i have to log in as guest account first. Then bound my account with facebook.
Are its okay? Because i still have a newbie account when i check my account info.

As long as you bound your account that you're wanting to with Facebook then you'll be okay.

Aaron Zahn
11-10-2016, 07:00 PM
I can not get into my account that is bound to my Facebook account. It keeps giving me a message "failed to get account info, try again". Account 8eightball8

Tom Baylor
11-10-2016, 08:33 PM
You too, they won't even reply to me. I have sent many emails and not a single damn reply