PDA

View Full Version : War Simulator event bug

Paulo Seichinha
01-25-2017, 12:51 AM
It's the second time it happens. Almost reaching the 3000 diamonds and score is reset!!!
This is a recent bug and i demand some compensation.
big K
Zone 15

Zach
01-25-2017, 03:37 PM
Submit a ticket to the support team and they will check the logs for you.

James Clemens
01-25-2017, 04:02 PM
They won't do anything. They know they messed up the first time, but they refuse to return the chips.

Customer support will be very cordial and say how SORRY they are. But not sorry enough to make things right. Customer service will make you wait a bit. Then they'll politely tell you the DEVELOPERS got back to them and will do nothing.

Customer service is just a buffer between us and the developers --they have no power to make decisions and the developers live on the DeathStar😩

Zach
01-25-2017, 04:44 PM
They won't do anything. They know they messed up the first time, but they refuse to return the chips.

Customer support will be very cordial and say how SORRY they are. But not sorry enough to make things right. Customer service will make you wait a bit. Then they'll politely tell you the DEVELOPERS got back to them and will do nothing.

Customer service is just a buffer between us and the developers --they have no power to make decisions and the developers live on the DeathStar��

Some of that is true, but when it comes to an event where they messed up, they will return what was lost.

James Clemens
01-26-2017, 02:55 PM
I wish that were true Zach, but I've already spoken with them several times about the first war sim mistake. They're claiming they cancelled it soon enough.

Customer service says they asked the developers, and they said no

So nice of them

James Clemens
01-26-2017, 03:03 PM
So finally today I see I got something. Nowhere near what would be fair. I lost over 50k chips and this was their settlement below

My commander, for the war simulator event problem, we have delivered those compensation to your account at 2017-01-20 10:19:14 UTC,

- 50,000 Energy x 12
- 500 Chips x 24

After checking, you have claimed them at 2017-01-20 14:30:19 UTC, my commander. Sorry again for the trouble caused you. We will try our best to avoid such issue again. And we will forward your comments to game developers to improve our system and related policies, my commander.Thanks for your understanding and long-term support😊

Zach
01-26-2017, 04:37 PM
So finally today I see I got something. Nowhere near what would be fair. I lost over 50k chips and this was their settlement below

My commander, for the war simulator event problem, we have delivered those compensation to your account at 2017-01-20 10:19:14 UTC,

- 50,000 Energy x 12
- 500 Chips x 24

After checking, you have claimed them at 2017-01-20 14:30:19 UTC, my commander. Sorry again for the trouble caused you. We will try our best to avoid such issue again. And we will forward your comments to game developers to improve our system and related policies, my commander.Thanks for your understanding and long-term support��

Ugh, ill try to talk to them, but I don't know how much it will do. :/

James Clemens
02-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Appreciate your help Zach, but it's almost cause. Developer's word is final😩