PDA

View Full Version : Really disappointed thinking of uninstall this game.

Malik Wasim Awan
02-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Well invasion high command obviously you dont have any command on those issues wich were are suffering from.
No diamonds collection via diamond mine or Facebook invitations.
Guys you realy pushing us to uninstall this game with sloppy work
of your developers.
I dont know how they are working on it.
They cant even solve this issue in a week or more now...
We all are stuck.
No upgrading or troops making is on queue because dont have diamonds or speedups to make them.
You guys postponed pvp till 7 February but its now tomorrow.
Well you let us there to leave our bases open to attack.
I do have lot to say but you guys dont listen.
We are paying to play this game but you are making us leave this game and play any other..

Selina DÃ az
02-03-2017, 07:32 AM
If you're stuck on buying a shield, try other ways to protect your base by using your marches to hide troops in other peoples base or using the manoeuvre base... If all else fails, maybe as your guild to loan you a shield and pay them back.

You can also trade your rss that you gather and ask your zone for a shield for rss... Its not the end of the world not having a diamond mine and certainly not a reason to uninstall the game. If you're going to make threats like that lol maybe its best for you to delete the game if you're not having fun :p

Jus sayin :D

Malik Wasim Awan
02-03-2017, 10:55 PM
You are right this all can b done and we are doing all this stuf.
But tell me what about the 15 hours speedups and three hours speedups? ?
Simulator chips??
Gold coins to buy things from black markeet? ?
And by they whay you talked a lot.

Invasion CS
02-22-2017, 03:22 AM
Well invasion high command obviously you dont have any command on those issues wich were are suffering from.
No diamonds collection via diamond mine or Facebook invitations.
Guys you realy pushing us to uninstall this game with sloppy work
of your developers.
I dont know how they are working on it.
They cant even solve this issue in a week or more now...
We all are stuck.
No upgrading or troops making is on queue because dont have diamonds or speedups to make them.
You guys postponed pvp till 7 February but its now tomorrow.
Well you let us there to leave our bases open to attack.
I do have lot to say but you guys dont listen.
We are paying to play this game but you are making us leave this game and play any other..

Sincerely apology for any inconvenience. Our original plan was to fix it as soon as possible. But we just got updated that inviting feature has been closed. However, sending rewards in diamond mine is still working normally.This is a result of cooperation adjustment with Facebook. But we will open some new features and new events to bring new ways to get more benefits. Sincerely sorry for any trouble may caused by the change. :)