PDA

View Full Version : Power decrease

Blackpearl
06-11-2015, 10:34 AM
My power drastically decrease after building or upgrading something. Iv complaint several times and no action have been taken. You guys keep asking for screenshot and i did sent them. Recently today i hv lost 100k power due to upgrade using diamonds 970 for march speed. Previously i lost several hundreds power due to building upgrades and so far.. NO ACTION TAKEN!!! Ive posted the screenshot in the complaints few times before and no action taken. I hv spend hundreds of dollars in this game and you guys keep giving the same lame excuse " the game is still new".. Dammit ..you guys should fix the game and compensate me instead giving stupid excuses. I wont going going thru this stupid hardship complaining .ill rather playing instead of running thru this hardship complaining.. Im writing an official complaint to itunes as soon as possible.

D3vil5ro53
06-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Hi

Could you but the screenshots up here! I would love to see how you did this!

Xenaxict
06-14-2015, 09:38 PM
I don't like how I lose power when I win a battle

General Kip
06-14-2015, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that you only lose power because you lose units. It would be the same if you just destroyed them, you still lose power.

Zach
06-14-2015, 10:11 PM
My power drastically decrease after building or upgrading something. Iv complaint several times and no action have been taken. You guys keep asking for screenshot and i did sent them. Recently today i hv lost 100k power due to upgrade using diamonds 970 for march speed. Previously i lost several hundreds power due to building upgrades and so far.. NO ACTION TAKEN!!! Ive posted the screenshot in the complaints few times before and no action taken. I hv spend hundreds of dollars in this game and you guys keep giving the same lame excuse " the game is still new".. Dammit ..you guys should fix the game and compensate me instead giving stupid excuses. I wont going going thru this stupid hardship complaining .ill rather playing instead of running thru this hardship complaining.. Im writing an official complaint to itunes as soon as possible.

Can you please give us anymore information about what is going on? For example, are you attacking anyone or being attacked during these times?